Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexie10

„Skincare owner“ 😂😂😂 good lord, can’t someone who’s actually good at English proof read his stuff before he puts it out there for everyone to see?! He’s just so embarrassing…
Yeahh I agree, someone should proof read what he wrote before publishing 😅

This is the WANAPRENEUR's online self branding package :

This website is like a " I'm an important personality and I'm seeking more fameeeeeeee, look how good looking I am" :cool:
1645314301807.png

His Linkedin profile isn't any better 😅 + he says he's based in Beverley Hills, California. What a joke...
1645314590496.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

kf1997

Amnie bragged again about their much needed vacation. Is it just me? It is obscene in the eye of the ukraine war and the political tensions that are going on. Good for them, that their only problem is to take a vacation from their "day to day struggles"

She has taken it a step too far. Her new post shows how removed Annie is from the real world. Even her followers criticized her immediately. Let's see how fast she deletes the comments.

Update: she IMMEDIATELY deleted her follower's comments that were about her post being inappropriate. Oh my. Oh my.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

ohnana

Oh my god she took notes every single week of the pregnancy?? 😑😑 tell me you have nothing to do without telling me you have nothing to do..i mean i m glad she has an easy pregnancy, but her speech is all over the place and the squeaaky voice argh

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
Mo looks like a 30 year old wannapreneur with a 50 year old sugar mommy. Her style is also getting very suburban stepford wife tbh.
WANNAPRENEUR I'm DYING that's so funny, I have never heard that one before and so accurate!
I think this whole sentence sums it up perfectly 😂

• Haha

ohnana

Annie reminds me of Sheldon Cooper ybh 🤣🤣🤣 she's just as robotic as he is.
I am veeery curious how she will cope with the child after he/she is born. Babies don't fit around your programm as tight as she has it: 7 AM poop, 7.15 lemon water, 7.30 yoga, 8 journal, 8.15 watch the clouds and be grateful..i mean c'moon 😆 Mo seems more adaptable

• Haha

youzername

they are generally very unproblematic, professional influencers. But it just hit me suddenly that there are people on six to seven figure salaries sitting around talking about "positive vibes only" and shilling advice about gratitude to the masses whilst on luxury holidays complete with unnecessary second weddings. I mean, I know they do this but this vlog actually showed it, and it made me a bit uncomfortable and sad.
👏👏👏👏👏

Many of us feel the same. It’s a shame that they’re friends with Covid deniers, travelled to their vow renewal and vlogged about it. There’s an entire thread here on Alex and Meme.

People aren’t annoyed with these influencers just because. It’s annoying because they went from moaning about lockdowns to traveling like it was nothing. While the rest of the world deals with the reality of this pandemic

kf1997

She is Mrs. Absolutely Unrelatable.
And by now, even people who aren't critical on social media will notice that annie is anything but real and authentic.

-Green juices every day
- waking up without alarm clock
- pooping every morning on schedule and not starting the day before a poop
- cooking with white clothes on
- eating tasteless califlower steaks with sweet potatoes or chinoa with tomatosauce and salad, sooo good and exciting
- all white apartment

Like a robot

• Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
I dont know if this has been mentioned or not... but why does she emphasise every last word of each sentence? Once you notice it you can't hear past it!!
I think influencers whose first language is not English have an obsession to speak like The Kardashians. I think Annie had a good English until The Kardashians became famous then "you guys, it is so L.A. to sounds like a Kardashian" :rolleyes:

She seems completely detached from the real world and has too much time. She talks about being positive and mindset and podcasts, audiobooks she listens to. All good and well, but she is concerned with herself all day long and has way too much time. It makes one depressed when it is only about oneself in life.
Agree. I wonder how many more videos does she needs to make to "How to pamper yourself" / "How to plan your week" / "How to be motivated" / "How to learn to love cold weather" (her latest video). You are not a mental-health-wellness GURU Annie! The fact that you drink warm water with lemon every morning doesn't make you a guru. Stop giving fake "advices" cause your life is as fake as your white trainners you buy several times per year cause you like them fresh-white. :rolleyes:

• Haha
I honestly have nothing negative to say about their pregnancy announcement video. It was a little all over the place, but I don’t mind, for once they were very relatable, you could see how genuinely happy, excited and in love they are. To me they seemed like typical future parents to a first child and the messy video was very appropriate if that makes sense.

Judging by what she says about how becoming a mum was her life-long dream since she’s 4 I think that Annie definitely wants to be the main caregiver of her child. I don’t think she’s going to have a full-time nanny I actually could totally see her having a hard time with leaving her baby to someone else.

I really like the fact that Mo bought her pregnancy books right away (reading everything baby or pregnancy related is like the most Annie thing to do and he knows it) and that they already had a conversation about how messy the apartment is going to be and could laugh about it.

And one last thing I wanted to add : As someone who followed her since her New York days and who really liked her for a long time I can’t help but be very excited and happy for her ! Part of me hopes that becoming a mum and experiencing the messiness and the ups and downs of it is going to help her to be more honest in her videos and to reconnect with her followers. Hopefully it's not going to be the total opposite.

ohnana

She posted 3 more stories about the situation. She pro ably got tons of backlash on her post. She needa to book a facial asap to get rid of the negativity accumulated in her pores 🤣🤣

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
I think a lot of these influencers don't realize how much the world has changed and is still changing. People are tired of the greedy and selfish people of this world. We are done. People have friends all over the world these days, the time is not like before. When one of us hurts, we all hurt.
People like Annie fail to realize how incredibly important this is to all of us. The people in Ukraine are not only fighting for their own safety, but for all of us. This is about a much larger issue that she just fails to understand.
She just want the money and the attention, but people can't care less about stupid pro biotics or jewelry right now. Their bubble will burst soon.
Their lifestyle like this will end soon, I firmly believe it. People are seeing her for what she really is, a selfish and greedy woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ohnana

Ding ding ding! Can you believe the AD today is neither sheed nor misoma? 🤣🤣🤣 It's..silk pillow cases!
In other news out of the vlog: new linens, white of course (can't wait for that baby to puke on it and see her frozen face expression 🥶😈😈), new rug in the dressing room (also white-ish grey), some workout footage, they are test driving for a new car which is more baby friendly (a rover) - this actually makes more sense as their current one is quite sporty and i believe has 3 doors.
They test drove a car a few years ago but didn't like cause it didn't have parking sensors..and now they are stressing about parking spaces and how to park a bigger car and she is stressed and doesn't want to be stressed because what if the baby flusters in her belly and gets stressed..i can't 🤣 i m gonna go have a drink i can't with this woman

• Haha
I am in my first trimester and I can’t relate AT ALL to her pregnancy videos…it all sounds too neat and perfect

I am struggling with nausea, headaches, vomiting…i can barely eat anything and I need to keep up with my work and daily chores as I can’t tell my boss yet…
I don’t understand her obsession of always having to be perfect…you are boring enough Annie, give us some real life
Girl, this is the totally NORMAL, non-filtered version of pregnancy, I have done it many times ;)!! Ladies who are pregnant or haven't yet been and one day want to, PLEASE 🙏 don't take seriously anything that "perfectly curated Annie" shares....remember, she is NOT honest with the reality of her content. Yes, there is a beautiful, amazing side of pregnancy and motherhood (as I'm sure she will amply share and cash-in on), but there is that whole other side that is TOTALLY normal that she won't even touch upon.

For example, her statements of "I was trying but at the same time, not trying" are absolute BS. The girl went off the pill, was obsessively tracking her cycle, started a prenatal vitamin, even did pregnancy workouts (all while not pregnant), yet she wasn't trying 😅 ??!! Glad that it happened quickly for her, but girl was definitely trying.

Also, the talk about how important "mental state" is and "spiritually manifesting" pregnancy is both insensitive and insulting :sick:. I have SO many friends whose bodies are unable to produce or carry children, but who are more spiritual and mentally stable than Annie can ever hope to be. She should be careful what she says in that regard.

My last post made me think about her brother Nick, I just googled him to find out what he’s up to these days. Turns out he lives in Barcelona just like her Dad, he currently works for Winreit S.L and used to work for Wingate Investment, both companies are based in Barcelona. This made me think that those might be family businesses !

I did some research (please bear in mind English is not my first language, French is, so sorry if what I’m saying is not a 100 % clear) both companies are owned by a Mr. Jaffrey *. Now I’m not saying that he is related to Annie, he might just happen to have the same family name, but whoever Mr. Jaffrey* is he is loaded!

Now if you did find Mr. Jaffreys full name*, it’ll get you access to some really juicy information about a legal case that shows how freaking rich he is!

[Plaintiff] had seen him make payments of very large amounts of money. He bought his home in New Jersey for cash, for $9 million. He had a number of cars, including Bentleys.

JUST, AGAIN, WANTING TO MAKE CLEAR THAT I AM I NO WAY SAYING THAT MR. JAFFREY IS RELATED TO ANNIE IN ANY WAY.

In case you’re wondering what Mr. Jaffrey* or at least Nick Jaffrey does for a living (Nick posted this):

« The Company’s objective is to maximize shareholders’ returns and pay out dividends by investing in the securities of property companies (mainly REITs) and property related businesses in Europe. The company can also investment in properties located in Europe either directly or through JV’s and/or non-listed funds. »

Now that description might have caught your attention with that whole Pandora Papers thing happening ! Mr. Jaffreys name was indeed mentioned in another leak called the Paradise Papers (2017), he is linked to 6 offshore companies registered in the Bahamas :

In case you don’t know about the “Paradise Papers“ :

The Paradise Papers are a huge leak of financial documents that throw light on the top end of the world of offshore finance. A number of stories are appearing in a week-long expose of how politicians, multinationals, celebrities and high-net-worth individuals use complex structures to protect their cash from higher taxes. »

* I’m not going to write down Mr. Jaffreys full name because I remember Annie making legal threats when the whole fruit fest drama happened and I’m way too poor for that sh*t, but honestly if I found it you can too !

That's seriously hilarious, that's totally based on her daughter's life. Well, if Annie talks about it herself i'm sure she isn't embarrassed, if anything I hope she's proud. It's not easy to write novel. Did you read it? I kind of want to read it now. Is it on goodreads? I want to see the reviews.
I didn’t read it, but it has been translated in French, German, Spanish ... I always thought this only happens to successful books which doesn’t seem to apply here. Maybe she paid to be published. I any case she probably realized a lifelong dream so good on her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Very well done as all her previous campaigns. She created major FOMO with her hair oil. I also recall that Negin has a masters in Marketing. It was around that time when she had started her Instagram and was following everyone on IG. She used to have a blog where she talked about things more. That coupled with the fact that her long time boyfriend, now fiancé also has a business background, the hunger to build and be successful comes naturally. Let’s not forget that Negin teased her followers for years with hair that every female wanted. So when she dropped her products, the frenzy was real.

Unfortunately Annie knows that she needs to have her own brand, but she doesn’t seem too smart to have known how to navigate that. Instead of going with a product that her followers would want from her, she want for something that she’s interested in, but not what her followers come to her for. People who follow her like her lifestyle, her calmness, her hair. She went for skincare. People don’t envy her for her skincare like they do Negin for her hair.

But, again she doesn’t seem that intelligent or in tune with things like Negin is. Also, she has Mo, who I think is trying as hard as he can, but again, he’s more after the celebrity status of being a brand owner, not the person who takes it places. Negin fiancé isn’t on social or YouTube as the celebrity. He always looks like he’s busy working on things.

….

It might just be me, but Annie looked way happier and alive before they moved to the bigger flat. Was watching some of her old videos & she had more personality and a better fashion sense there. I’m guessing the brand isn’t doing well, she has way more bills to pay and the pandemic possibly did a number on her mental health.

One of you posted that her family is incredibly wealthy. I’m surprised that she didn’t choose to go a business route or be better at business herself. I know people from similar backgrounds, not necessarily pandora papers innovative, but business acumen runs through the family and ambition is key. Her family wealth and status is also a reason why she may be limited from being very public with everything about her life. If she was more switched on, she’d pivot her public presence from influencer to personal brand like other entrepreneurs. Many of those who follow her probably cant afford the lifestyle and products she promotes anyway. She’s simply enjoyable to watch in my opinion.

In her last video she said that she does workouts from an account on Instagram. For someone who doesn’t come on Instagram much I wonder how she pulls that off without getting sucked into the notifications and her own page. She must have a second, private Instagram

Annie should understand why her followers follow her and create content, products based on that. It’s maybe why she’s now following Instagram experts and coaches.
I hope Annie reads on here because this might be the best advice she’ll ever get. I also don’t get how anyone could possibly want to buy her mask. We all know Annie has a 15 step skincare routine, she also gets highly expensive professional face treatments on a regular basis, so what difference could that one mask she uses once a week make ? I sure wouldn't spend 70 € on it !

Personally I don't think she promotes anti feminist anything, staying at home not really being social is just her boring personality, I've never got the impression that she promotes that (anti social) way of living. Her doing all the cooking and cleaning is because shes the neurotic and controlling of her environment type - is Mo even allowed to cook? We all know he has completely different preferences for food. She also seems to literally have nothing to do... so yoga, household chores fill her time. I wouldn't be surprised if working on her business takes only 2 hrs a day (if that).

I think a few of her friends don't want to be filmed, so who knows maybe she has quite an active social life behind the scences..doubt it though.

Its going to be really interesting observing her as a mother, I wonder if it will make her looser and more carefree or if it will just exacerbate her neurosis.
I wouldn’t be surprised either, plus they hired several people working for their brand. And it’s not exactly a huge success isn’t it? So except “working” for another 2 years on a new product they probably don’t have much to do. It’s not like those super brains are working on the formula by themselves.

Also she’s one on the laziest influencers out there and she’s not even trying to hide it, she only ever posts stories when she’s selling something. Usually it goes like this: one picture of the sun rising or her smoothie, one video of her "meditative walks" through the parc and then comes the sponsored content. Like coooome on Annie we aren’t stupid. She probably puts no effort in anything because Daddy is her back-up plan if her career dies.

Btw if you need that much time to “feel good” then you really must really feel miserable to begin with ...

Last edited:

Claud123

Chatty Member
Have you noticed that Mo mostly himself on his stories ?
Lunch , walk , shopping ?
First time checking Mo's Instagram.. the guy talks a lot and says nothing "yeah, hmm, is sunny, hmm look at the water...". But yes, anyone would say he is having holidays by himself. Only saw the breakfast with Annie. But yesterday Annie posted walking on the beach too. So they are together on some activities. Probably Annie asked him not to film her. Cause either she is pregnant and dont want to tell yet. Or cause she needs to filter-approve anything before being online.

So funny how they both describe Dubai as "paradise". When I think on "paradise" places, Dubai is the last place that comes to my mind. Isn't there a very strict place to be romantic? I think is not good to kiss in public or something like that. Of course they stay on a ressort but I think they both like Dubai cause is as fake as they are. Concrate & Malls, what a paradise!

As I said, first time looking at his IG, this guy looks like a sugar baby

Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-17-a-la-s-08-50-03.png

And the Bio 🙄

Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-17-a-la-s-08-50-20.png

Well done Annie!

• Haha
All the magazine articles talking about Nourished3 sounds like paid adverts from her management agency. All the influencers who used Nourished3 mask when was launched was cause they got it for free (and networking).

On the website is not even clear what her products/brand would do for you:

"It may not appear like it now, but I (Annie) spent years fighting my own skin battles, in the form of acne and dull, tired skin. It was a journey of healing that often felt like it would never end. It really wasn’t until I started to understand how the food I was eating, the thoughts I was absorbing and the importance of daily self-care that I started to see - and feel - real lasting change. We launched NOURISHED 3 in 2020 with a single mask and the belief that the individual has the potential to uncover their best skin from within. NOURISHED 3 aims to offer you the sense of calm, clarity and flow that comes from skin that glows."

:rolleyes: :cautious: :unsure:

That sounds like you just should eat your veggies and take a nice bath to relax.
If "the individual has the potential to uncover their best skin from within" why launch with a product that will have zero effect on a person's internals. Its absolute gibberish.

One thing that irks me about her skincare talk is she conveniently forgets to mention that being on the pill as well as using Retin A regulary would've contributed a huge amount to her skin turning around. Dermatologists regularly prescribe those two for treatment. Its not all thoughts absorbing and what she eats.

Tinka

I don't understand people's comments about her motivating them...perhaps they are new subscribers. I am the exact opposite when I watch her videos. I feel sad and empty with all her repetition, blandness, lack of real joy...it is exhausting to me. I fast forward her videos hoping to see "something". On today's video she is partnering with miss soma...oops no, another jewelry company COMPLETELY identical to them in every way. I mean, really?! How is she not bored with everything? She has been blessed with so much opportunity and I think she is squandering it with every robotic step she takes. She could have a purposeful, exciting, fun, freeing life....and she CHOOSES not to? I don't understand and I don't think I ever will.

Anna Rey

she is so into decorating and the little details.
Why not taking it a step forward and become an events producer.
So much time wasted on napkin holders. L

Annies life circle be like:
Lemon water > pilatis > journaling > pretanding to work > seed probiotics/lemon water > helping mo to feel like he is working > buying flowers/doing her nails and telling about it > talking about feeling fresh > lemon water > cutting mo's ecxited speech to talk about lemom water

• Haha