Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all on board, I love pregnancy content because I want to be a mom, too. So, maybe it gets better.
I am surprised she has over 800.000 subscribers

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Genuinely happy for them regarding the pregnancy.

I hope it will help Annie grow into a more spontaneous and unperfect real person, not just as filtered, curated and stiff as she is now.
With a baby to care for there is absolutely no need to keep pretending that her life is that 100% perfect like she's been doing until now.

Reactions: 3
New vlog alert, folks!
Summary: morning skies, lemon water, green smoothie, missoma necklaces, pilates, chicken salad, beige, nude, shrimp salad, baby bump, thanks for watching guys! See you at the next snooze fest! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New vlog alert, folks!
Summary: morning skies, lemon water, green smoothie, missoma necklaces, pilates, chicken salad, beige, nude, shrimp salad, baby bump, thanks for watching guys! See you at the next snooze fest! 😆😆😆

I expected more to be honest :(
Her vlog was boring as usual and she did not share anything personal. Lemon water, green smothie, "exciting food" (cauliflower steaks with salmon and sweet potatoes, uffff....)
Then another thing I wondered as she lives in Germany, as I do. why exactly do they live in Germany? She does not learn German or made German friends here.

She probably agreed to live there because she moved in with Mo and he lived there. She started to learn some German but butchered everyword so probably gave up 😆 she has a free tutor that can teach her quite a difficult language and she does nothing. I would be embarassed to live in Germany and not speak at least some basic B1-2 level.

Reactions: 2
New vlog alert, folks!
I came here to say exactly this. Somehow she managed to make the exact same vlog as usual. She even shared her old padthai recipe again as if people weren’t dying to at least know at what week she is. It’s like she wanted her channel to fail.

We just got the the usual footage of Annie frolicking in her apartment but with a pregnant belly. I'm not here for that.

Last edited:
I didn't watch her new vlog, but I'm not surprised it's the same blandness. I think her future videos will be the same. She will show matching Annie and baby beige clothes, beige toys, parenting books, Annie and baby matching tasteless food, her pushing a ridiculously expensive stroller to the only park she seems to go to in Munich, her yapping about how important "me time" is when she does her yoga, walks, and cleaning (her apartment will still remain OCD clean). Mark my words...she will show a crazy/unsafe diet so gets back into shape, ASAP! <<< I will put money on it! She won't quit the facade ever. The fakeness and clean girl aesthetic is her brand. I think it's nice (and wishful thinking) to think she will show her difficulties (she can relate to her viewers and help herself IF she ever does) but her being "real" is not what she's about or is what's interesting to her. I forsee many more people unsubscribing and also (unfortunately) many more women/mothers watching her videos (where everything is clean and seemingly perfect) and feel awful that they can't emulate this type of life. The latter makes me sad because even if you are smart enough to realize Annie is a fraud, a little bit of "why doesn't my life look like that?" does creep in. Another possibility is that she uploads less and less because she becomes overwhelmed with motherhood and her need to show perfectionism... and also, where will the baby be when she films? A screaming/crying baby will not fare well with the acoustics. I think she will send Mo and the baby outside so she can film in peace! LOL

She is Mrs. Absolutely Unrelatable.
And by now, even people who aren't critical on social media will notice that annie is anything but real and authentic.

-Green juices every day
- waking up without alarm clock
- pooping every morning on schedule and not starting the day before a poop
- cooking with white clothes on
- eating tasteless califlower steaks with sweet potatoes or chinoa with tomatosauce and salad, sooo good and exciting
- all white apartment

Like a robot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I skipped her video. IMO her content can be really harmful. I would be ok with her perfect facade if she would be honest about the staged aspect. But she is not. She continue to claim it's all real life.

From time to time she drops sth to create an illusion of a transparency but we all know it's a part of her online persona.

Reactions: 7
That poor baby will have zero stimulation at home, no fun no color, no joy no nothing. baby will be bored as hell, it will surely impact their development, too? it's so important that babies have lots of colors, stimuli and things to touch/taste/feel :(

• Sad
I don't buy into her being excited to sher her pregnancy journey. And that is okay. I feel like she would rather have a more private life now but needs to advertise her brand. She didn't share anything about her pregnancy at all.

Lmao. Her followers are commentibg like crazy wondering whether they missed her sharing news about how far she is, which gynacologist she consults.
Like are you that naive? Annie doesn't give a damn about her viewers and what they want to know.

Reactions: 6
I don't buy into her being excited to sher her pregnancy journey. And that is okay. I feel like she would rather have a more private life now but needs to advertise her brand. She didn't share anything about her pregnancy at all.

Lmao. Her followers are commentibg like crazy wondering whether they missed her sharing news about how far she is, which gynacologist she consults.
Like are you that naive? Annie doesn't give a damn about her viewers and what they want to know.
Yeah....honestly, I'm with you here. Even from the initial pregnancy announcement, I personally got a different vibe from many here - to me, it seemed quite strange and awkward. The way they immediately jumped to "Oh, we were able to conceive so easily", and Mo then immediately reassured Annie "You see? I told you, your body could do it" or something like that, it just seemed....not sincere. Like there was definitely more to that story that we will never hear (because, God forbid, someone as healthy as Annie has real-life struggles). She has made many videos in the past saying she "definitely" saw herself with at least one child by 2020 or 2021, and it somehow seemed like they jumped from announcing their pregnancy to immediately reassuring how easy it was for them. Just seems strange. As someone who never dealt with fertility issues and whose first child was a "one hit wonder ;)", I never felt compelled to highlight this fact when I was pregnant. On top of that, the next video, where viewers were probably waiting for some actual insight into her pregnancy and how she was doing, was equally strange. She didn't even touch upon normal pregnancy related things, such as how far along she was, how she was actually *feeling* (besides the generic "excited", blabla), and she didn't even share what it was like to be pregnant in her first trimester with her husband sick with Covid (because this was likely the timeframe Mo had it), how scary that must have been to fear that she too could catch it while pregnant, or how it felt to have Mo away from her so much during the first trimester (since he traveled a lot without her). Just, all this real, meaningful stuff that people could relate to, and....nothing. I think this is just a sad indicator of her future "baby-related" content - a fake, staged life, just like she has shown us in the past :cautious:. And like some have said on here, I feel the worst for her viewers who are looking to her to get a view on "motherhood", and follow her "journey" of pregnancy, as they will be utterly disappointed and self-conscious when their (real-life) experiences look absolutely nothing likes hers.

Reactions: 11
Yeah....honestly, I'm with you here. Even from the initial pregnancy announcement, I personally got a different vibe from many here - to me, it seemed quite strange and awkward. The way they immediately jumped to "Oh, we were able to conceive so easily", and Mo then immediately reassured Annie "You see? I told you, your body could do it" or something like that, it just seemed....not sincere. Like there was definitely more to that story that we will never hear (because, God forbid, someone as healthy as Annie has real-life struggles). She has made many videos in the past saying she "definitely" saw herself with at least one child by 2020 or 2021, and it somehow seemed like they jumped from announcing their pregnancy to immediately reassuring how easy it was for them. Just seems strange. As someone who never dealt with fertility issues and whose first child was a "one hit wonder ;)", I never felt compelled to highlight this fact when I was pregnant. On top of that, the next video, where viewers were probably waiting for some actual insight into her pregnancy and how she was doing, was equally strange. She didn't even touch upon normal pregnancy related things, such as how far along she was, how she was actually *feeling* (besides the generic "excited", blabla), and she didn't even share what it was like to be pregnant in her first trimester with her husband sick with Covid (because this was likely the timeframe Mo had it), how scary that must have been to fear that she too could catch it while pregnant, or how it felt to have Mo away from her so much during the first trimester (since he traveled a lot without her). Just, all this real, meaningful stuff that people could relate to, and....nothing. I think this is just a sad indicator of her future "baby-related" content - a fake, staged life, just like she has shown us in the past :cautious:. And like some have said on here, I feel the worst for her viewers who are looking to her to get a view on "motherhood", and follow her "journey" of pregnancy, as they will be utterly disappointed and self-conscious when their (real-life) experiences look absolutely nothing likes hers.

This is spot on!
And her followers in the comments are like, "huh, this vlog is weird and she didn't share anything. It must be because I missed something"
Like, they start to get confused as well and notice how she will share nothing and how she is anything but real and open.

I imagine it must feel to her years long followers like getting ghosted from a good friend. You used to get to know some glimpses of personal things, and now they only share Surface level stuff and you realise the Connection is fading out.

Reactions: 6

I am with you. I couldn’t watch more that 1/3 of the video and also I couldn’t feel the vibe between them, cutting off constantly each other. I haven’t watched the recent vlog , enough of green juices and her poop schedule . I agree with you , she wants to stay private , they didn’t even show their whole apartment , no apartment tour and they are going to show their baby???

Perfect sum up !

Oh and the next we will get is baby’s poop Analyse 😂😂 and hers after pregnancy. I think that says everything about how she values her viewers. I haven’t heard anybody from Tamara to Lydia millen over Josie to talk constantly about 💩 ing . Says everything, no more words needed .

Did I miss it or Mo didnt even announce anything on his IG? There are still only photos of just himself with the tongue sticking out all over again..I hope they have a girl. What kind of father figure would Mo be for a baby boy? What would he teach him, that he should rely on his wife for everything including money? Maybe I sound harsh guys but I am sick with covid and in bad mood and I just cant stand him, he is so full of himself.

Also I agree that she doesnt want to really share anything. But she is stuck because it is her job so she cant just dissapear..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can'r figure out Mo because he is at the same time very nice, warm, honest and in love with himself. Maybe he is just lost somewhere in between.

I think this baby will have very difficult life with her. She obviously is OCD and instead of trying to do sth with that she thinks its her life purpose to get even more obsessed.

I hope everything goes well for them. I do think they will struggle with having this child. They are both quite lazy, out-of-touch with reality, selfish, and narcissistic. I'm sure she wants full-time help...if they had a bigger apartment, they could have a live-in nurse. I'm not sure how they'll fare with all the responsibility, huge shift in their "me-me-me" routines, and lack of sleep.

• Heart
Im afraid Annie won't be the kind of person to learn from on pregnancy matter. Annie will be the kind of pregnant woman that swears her pregnancy cravings are green juices and fresh fruit. She will tell with yoga and pilates she was able to keep a healthy weight. And she will tell when she felt drepessed she journaled and that helped to clear her mind. She will teach how important is a good massage for moms and how important is to take time for yourself.

Im concern about the girls that see Annie's "perfect life" and wish to be like her. Now she is pregnant and she will show how perfect her pregnancy is, the young girls would be "aww I want to be pregnant like you Annie!" 🙄

Reactions: 8
Did I miss it or Mo didnt even announce anything on his IG? There are still only photos of just himself with the tongue sticking out all over again..I hope they have a girl. What kind of father figure would Mo be for a baby boy? What would he teach him, that he should rely on his wife for everything including money? Maybe I sound harsh guys but I am sick with covid and in bad mood and I just cant stand him, he is so full of himself.

Also I agree that she doesnt want to really share anything. But she is stuck because it is her job so she cant just dissapear..
I'm so sorry! Hope you feel better ASAP and your symptoms are mild

Negin's pregnancy vlogs are much more interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Annie reminds me of Sheldon Cooper ybh 🤣🤣🤣 she's just as robotic as he is.
I am veeery curious how she will cope with the child after he/she is born. Babies don't fit around your programm as tight as she has it: 7 AM poop, 7.15 lemon water, 7.30 yoga, 8 journal, 8.15 watch the clouds and be grateful..i mean c'moon 😆 Mo seems more adaptable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.