Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with baggy clothes you look skinnier ( or at least can't see weight gain much )
It's obvisous that Annie put some extra kilos and it's fine but don't think she likes to show it, hence covering with joggers and loose dresses.
Going by her stories, perhaps she isn’t pregnant.

She might have put on some weight and doesn’t feel comfortable in her skin? May be the reason she’s gone with that style. Also, let’s face it. She’s not getting any younger. Slower metabolism starts hitting you like a pile of bricks once you hit your 30’s! Add that to her new non-restrictive diet and you have an Annie who isn’t feeling like her old self.

She possibly changed her diet, so she could get pregnant and has gained some weight obviously as anyone would when youre not depriving yourself.

May explain the frumpiness, lack of interest in fashion, baggy joggers, the new style dress. She can’t be a fun person to live with right now!

She said it’s their first holiday in a year?
I am stumped by this! I’m sure she’s had a lot more than most in the last 12 months! So tone deaf.
So Mo missed his sisters wedding to travel to Dubai????? That’s what he’s saying in his stories.

Annie’s first vacation in a year and him missing his sisters wedding. He’s so public about it. Does he want people to comment and have an opinion on this? I think yes!

Reactions: 8
Going by her stories, perhaps she isn’t pregnant.

She might have put on some weight and doesn’t feel comfortable in her skin? May be the reason she’s gone with that style. Also, let’s face it. She’s not getting any younger. Slower metabolism starts hitting you like a pile of bricks once you hit your 30’s! Add that to her new non-restrictive diet and you have an Annie who isn’t feeling like her old self.

She possibly changed her diet, so she could get pregnant and has gained some weight obviously as anyone would when youre not depriving yourself.

May explain the frumpiness, lack of interest in fashion, baggy joggers, the new style dress. She can’t be a fun person to live with right now!

So Mo missed his sisters wedding to travel to Dubai????? That’s what he’s saying in his stories.

Annie’s first vacation in a year and him missing his sisters wedding. He’s so public about it. Does he want people to comment and have an opinion on this? I think yes!
I dont think Annie gets along with his family very well..and she paid for the vacation so of course he MUST go! 🙄

Reactions: 3

Says a lot about him and his priorities. I would be embarrassed to say such a thing.

If she made him choose between a dumb trip to Dubai, which they've done countless times, and his sister's wedding then it shows what she's really like.....

As for him, it shows his priorities are fucked or he has no balls to stand up and make his sister's wedding over a stupid trip which can be postponed one more time, since they claimed to have postponed it several times already.

And how is this their first vacation in a year? Didn't they go to Portofino after their wedding? Plus, their wedding was in Ibiza? They've also been to Spain several times, haven't they?

I've lost what little respect I had left for her. Well, all these supposed "influencers". You see how selfish and arrogant they are when we're 2 years into a global pandemic. Millions have died and millions haven't seen their families in over 2 years yet these social media whores jet set repeatedly through it all.

Sorry, but I feel no empathy or compassion for assholes like this who get covid. NONE.

I had a nurse friend die of Covid 2 weeks ago despite being vaxxed and boosted. Another two nurse colleagues have had to resign permanently due to long haul covid.

True influencers are doctors, nurses, teachers and social activists not social media sales clerks like this.

Sorry, to rant but I'm no longer a fan of these IG and YT self-proclaimed "influencers".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Says a lot about him and his priorities. I would be embarrassed to say such a thing.

If she made him choose between a dumb trip to Dubai, which they've done countless times, and his sister's wedding then it shows what she's really like.....

As for him, it shows his priorities are fucked or he has no balls to stand up and make his sister's wedding over a stupid trip which can be postponed one more time, since they claimed to have postponed it several times already.

And how is this their first vacation in a year? Didn't they go to Portofino after their wedding? Plus, their wedding was in Ibiza? They've also been to Spain several times, haven't they?

I've lost what little respect I had left for her. Well, all these supposed "influencers". You see how selfish and arrogant they are when we're 2 years into a global pandemic. Millions have died and millions haven't seen their families in over 2 years yet these social media whores jet set repeatedly through it all.

Sorry, but I feel no empathy or compassion for assholes like this who get covid. NONE.

I had a nurse friend die of Covid 2 weeks ago despite being vaxxed and boosted. Another two nurse colleagues have had to resign permanently due to long haul covid.

True influencers are doctors, nurses, teachers and social activists not social media sales clerks like this.

Sorry, to rant but I'm no longer a fan of these IG and YT self-proclaimed "influencers".
Very very! True

Reactions: 5

Tottally agree with your rant!. Sorry to hear you lost your friend over covid 🥺

I agree with your holidays comments. We all have families on other cities / countries and we have tried our best to not travel to keep everyone safe. but influencers don't care about that.

Did they really said Annie hasn't travel in one year? Yes they have been in Switzerland, Spain, France, Italy, UK...

Let's see:

1 month ago: She took Mo to Switzerland
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-29-56.png

2 months ago: She took Mo to Spain
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-30-19.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-30-29.png

3 months ago: She took Mo to London cause girl had to tattoo her eyebrows
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-35-34.png

6 months ago: They were in Italy for their honeymoon
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-35-57.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-36-21.png

And she took Mo to Barcelona
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-36-29.png

And they were in Ibiza for their wedding
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-36-57.png

8 months ago: She took Mo to Paris again to get her wedding dress
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-37-12.png

.... and more... I just got tired to make screenshots. But these 2 have holidays every 1/2 months! 😡😡

And Mo and Annie choosing to go to Dubai instead of Mo's sister wedding. WOW! That's a new low for both of them. I bet they got (as every influencer) a voucher to travel to Dubai and that's why they couldn't change dates. How greedy can you be to choose that over such a special event.

I would add to my rant: Another SEED AD!!!???? REALLY!!!!???? 😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She might be pregnant for real. I think the weight looks really good on her and she is still very slim.
And she always does bikini photos on vacation and now she hides in loose clothes.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220214-142918.jpg

Ok, that looks like a baby bump to me... Annie is all about perfection, she wouldn't be slouching so much, plus she's clearly hiding something with her purse.

Reactions: 5
She looks tired and puffy..but I think Annie would show her bump proudly in tight dresses, why hiding it in lose dresses? I know she would make it a secret for a while but she bought like three or four of those dresses..also botox and fillers recently, is it even allowed while being pregnant??

Reactions: 4
Annie is a really anxious person. I dont think she is someone who would share her pregnancy from 13 weeks on. The weight gain looks good on her.

Reactions: 6
Have you noticed that Mo mostly himself on his stories ?
Lunch , walk , shopping ?

I came here just to say that ! They are obviously together (you could see Annie's plate in his story of their dinner for example) but he won't show her which is really unusual. I wouldn't be surprised if his stories with her get the most views. Annie is also barely posting despite being on vacation (that's when she usually posts the most, now we barely even get stories). At this point it's obvious that something is going on.

Last edited:
First time checking Mo's Instagram.. the guy talks a lot and says nothing "yeah, hmm, is sunny, hmm look at the water...". But yes, anyone would say he is having holidays by himself. Only saw the breakfast with Annie. But yesterday Annie posted walking on the beach too. So they are together on some activities. Probably Annie asked him not to film her. Cause either she is pregnant and dont want to tell yet. Or cause she needs to filter-approve anything before being online.

So funny how they both describe Dubai as "paradise". When I think on "paradise" places, Dubai is the last place that comes to my mind. Isn't there a very strict place to be romantic? I think is not good to kiss in public or something like that. Of course they stay on a ressort but I think they both like Dubai cause is as fake as they are. Concrate & Malls, what a paradise!

As I said, first time looking at his IG, this guy looks like a sugar baby

Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-17-a-la-s-08-50-03.png

And the Bio 🙄

Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-17-a-la-s-08-50-20.png

Well done Annie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks a little frumpy and matronly in the cardigan photo above. She is either pregnant or unhappy/uncomfortable with the weight gain (she shouldn't be!). I agree with whoever commented on her pose, it's not her normal body language/stature. She curates herself all the time to look "just so". Something is definitely off with her. Whatever it is, I hope she is happy or ends up that way. I also agree about Dubai not being a "paradise" destination. It's a Vegas in the Middle East. You go once and leave feeling unfulfilled. Only malls and tall buildings...big deal!!!! It's such a fake place with no substance or history. I can't imagine visiting several times. Although....it's not like they have normal vacations any place they travel to. Hotel gym, fitness class, fruit, green juice, 2 bites from a dessert, and Annie posing looking down at the ground in the middle of a street and Mo smiling with his tongue against his top teeth. Ugh! Whenever I travel, I literally try to go EVERYWHERE and see EVERYTHING in the time I am there. And of course eat and drink everything too! I'll sleep on the plane or the 1st weekend I am back home, LOL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
First time checking Mo's Instagram.. the guy talks a lot and says nothing "yeah, hmm, is sunny, hmm look at the water...". But yes, anyone would say he is having holidays by himself. Only saw the breakfast with Annie. But yesterday Annie posted walking on the beach too. So they are together on some activities. Probably Annie asked him not to film her. Cause either she is pregnant and dont want to tell yet. Or cause she needs to filter-approve anything before being online.

So funny how they both describe Dubai as "paradise". When I think on "paradise" places, Dubai is the last place that comes to my mind. Isn't there a very strict place to be romantic? I think is not good to kiss in public or something like that. Of course they stay on a ressort but I think they both like Dubai cause is as fake as they are. Concrate & Malls, what a paradise!

As I said, first time looking at his IG, this guy looks like a sugar baby

View attachment 1068797

And the Bio 🙄

View attachment 1068798

Well done Annie!
If I were pregnant, I wouldn't be jumping on a plane for a non-essential trip to Dubai during a global pandemic that has claimed the lives of 6 million people in 24 months.

Just saying....or is it just me??

Shows how bleeping stupid she is to do this if actually pregnant.....and right after Mo had Covid?!?!?

How bleeping stupid are they?

And I'll say again I feel not a single ounce of pity if assholes like these continue to jet set around the world then catch COVID. Even if they are pregnant. They chose to put their greed and arrogance above their and their child's health and safety.

Meanwhile my 3 nurse friends have been greatly affected by long-haul Covid, two have resigned as a result of this and one dying just a couple weeks ago, despite all being vaxxed and boosted.

These front line workers continue to put their lives on the line whilst asshole "influencers" take selfies of themselves on the beach and jet set around the world. However, should they catch covid they except these hospital front line workers to sacrifice their own safety and health to save them.

These social media whores are beyond despicable.

Agree also about Mo's stupid stories where he just likes to hear himself talk albeit about nothing. He sounds like a muppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If I were pregnant, I wouldn't be jumping on a plane for a non-essential trip to Dubai during a global pandemic that has claimed the lives of 6 million people in 24 months.

Just saying....or is it just me??

Shows how bleeping stupid she is to do this if actually pregnant.....and right after Mo had Covid?!?!?

How bleeping stupid are they?

And I'll say again I feel not a single ounce of pity if assholes like these continue to jet set around the world then catch COVID. Even if they are pregnant. They chose to put their greed and arrogance above their and their child's health and safety.
Not only you. I thought so too but forgot to mention. When she said they would go to holidays I thought they would go to Spain to announce her family "the news". But going to Dubai as a non-escencial trip, just cause girl needs few days off from promoting SEED? But hey, we are talking about a guy that chose a paid holiday over attend to his sister's wedding.

Maybe Annie felt sick and stayed on the hotel, while Mo go solo all over the places... One thing is for sure, we will see photos of Annie after has passed for revision, approval, edits/filters. Girl can't accept life without filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Something about Mo is so cringe. He gives me so much secondhand embarrassment that I have to skip anytime he talks in Annie’s videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.