Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posts about how Selenskyj is a good leader (true that) and then the next story slide is some change your life guide - guess the people in Ukraine aren‘t good enough at manifesting and creating habits then ?
AC207582-1157-46CE-A0CA-22BF7F67CEE2.png

F7025545-993B-43FF-BBB1-D24F5A6E8807.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
These two stories posted one after another followed directly by some advertisement for her gold infused overpriced cleanser kinda rubbed me the wrong way too. I might just be extra hard on her because she was so god damn unsensitive when this whole mess started but I feel like instead of using her boring walks through the park as an attempt to “interact” with her followers right before positing sponsored stuff she now posts on Ukraine. I know I am being a b*tch here because if she doesn’t talk about it people will complain too …

Completely unrelated, but I also just wanted to add that she strikes me as the type of person who won't watch the news because it makes her sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Completely unrelated, but I also just wanted to add that she strikes me as the type of person who won't watch the news because it makes her sad.
I get this impression too. In my eyes she is the kind of person that chose to stay away of these hard-real-life topics because that's "negative energy".

I remember one of the things I complained about her on the pandemic was that too. She did a video and adviced people to be positive like "instead of seeing the wrong side, take this oppportunity to do things you like at home. Like a hobby"... I don't remember the words exactly but her "advices" to be positive were very inmature, naive and irresponsible to me.

In 2020-21 these influencers should have advice people to make plans, to be smarter with money, to re-evaluate their expenses... but instead of that she was selling Misoma and counting the days she could get a professional facial and 'fresh' manicure.

As far as Annie gets her fresh manicure, her monthly holiday trip, her fresh new clothes for the upcomming season, her white fresh new trainers, her whole foods haul then her bubble is complete and she has nothing else to contribute to the world.

Reactions: 12
I get this impression too. In my eyes she is the kind of person that chose to stay away of these hard-real-life topics because that's "negative energy".

I remember one of the things I complained about her on the pandemic was that too. She did a video and adviced people to be positive like "instead of seeing the wrong side, take this oppportunity to do things you like at home. Like a hobby"... I don't remember the words exactly but her "advices" to be positive were very inmature, naive and irresponsible to me.

In 2020-21 these influencers should have advice people to make plans, to be smarter with money, to re-evaluate their expenses... but instead of that she was selling Misoma and counting the days she could get a professional facial and 'fresh' manicure.

As far as Annie gets her fresh manicure, her monthly holiday trip, her fresh new clothes for the upcomming season, her white fresh new trainers, her whole foods haul then her bubble is complete and she has nothing else to contribute to the world.
You just gotta love how realistic and useful Annies advices are. It’s just like when she told people she stopped using an alarm clock. Can’t wait to be retired to try that one out!

I’m sure everyone who has family duties or worked even harder during the pandemic to not lose their job saw the lockdown as a huge opportunity to pick up a new hobby.

This really makes me wonder who she hangs out with.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

That's what I meant the other day. The self centeredness and solely focusing on oneself with self care stuff makes you feel empty and depressed. Yes, she has a lot of money and can afford to travel all the time and be carefree.
But being so self centered leaves her empty as a shell. She has no purpose and her work is self centered. She doesn't even interact with her followers like some other influencers do. She is zero interested.
She doesn't even KNOW how average people life because she doesn't turn on the news, has no friends, and only thinks of herself all day long or hangs out with Mo who has the same lifestyle. And mo is at least a bit more centered in life than her.
She also doesn't seem to have an idea of what motherhood is like.

Reactions: 7
I don't watch the news either because of severe depression. I just mentally can't process it and it makes me want to do "not good things" (if you know what I mean). But that doesn't mean I don't keep up with the news, if that makes sense. I know exactly what's going on around the world, but I make sure not to read everything and not every single day. Of course, with big happenings (like this mess), it's different and I keep up with it but not coping well, I have had multiple severe panic attacks and have been throwing up a lot as a result. Please note: I'm not saying I'm suffering (bc look at ukraine) and I don't want, nor need pity, but I feel so strongly about this mess that it overtakes me completely.
You can think about this what you want, but I just want to point out that I am often jealous of people who have good (better) mental health and are able to watch the news every day, because I am not that person.

Though, in Annie's case, it'll probably not vibe with her positive energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mo still in Dubai..what is he doing there i m curious 😅 I would not want to stay away from my husband so long, but to each its own..

I don't watch the news either because of severe depression. I just mentally can't process it and it makes me want to do "not good things" (if you know what I mean). But that doesn't mean I don't keep up with the news, if that makes sense. I know exactly what's going on around the world, but I make sure not to read everything and not every single day. Of course, with big happenings (like this mess), it's different and I keep up with it but not coping well, I have had multiple severe panic attacks and have been throwing up a lot as a result. Please note: I'm not saying I'm suffering (bc look at ukraine) and I don't want, nor need pity, but I feel so strongly about this mess that it overtakes me completely.
You can think about this what you want, but I just want to point out that I am often jealous of people who have good (better) mental health and are able to watch the news every day, because I am not that person.

Completely understand you. I m not doing so great either, i feel scared and anxious, i don't sleep very well and i have tons of thoughts in my head, but that doesn't mean I ignore things. I reduce my news intake to 1-2 times per day, to know what s happening, what is the status. Ofc this creates disconfort, but i cannot ignore it like Annie does. It is what it is we have to accept it. I pray it ends in good outcome for Ukraine and the loonie leaves them in peace 😔 And yes there are people who can cope better by different mechanisms, but blatantly ignoring it and not seeming the least bit worried like Miss Juicy is def not the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need to say something.
I have commented on her video 'what I eat in a day', just gently asking that if she could make a video without any adds, that we all know missoma, seed, fabletics ( we all do :sick:).On my account the comment is till there, but when I checked anonymously it's disappeared. Every f**** video there is an add.
Also on her recent Dubai video I have NICELY suggested: " Hi Annie, please use your channel to help Ukrainian people. I am glad you had a nice time and both of you are relaxed. It is serious situation. As one of popular influencer ,could you please make a video with maybe some links to help people/animals in Ukraine. All of us can help a little bit. I know your channel is not about political issues, but this concerns all of us! "
Pufff and gone.
I am fed up with her, but I still kind of waiting for her to show her reaction to the current World situation. I hope it is not going to be the same one as she has done when pandemic hit: "Oh guys, it is sooooo crazy!"
I feel like having almost 1 million followers obligate you to help with World Crisis! Express it/ show that you care/ show how you make a small difference/ inspire other people to help!
I don't know her, but from the videos she seems like a princess in a castle. With her white prince (Mo) and a white horse (black audi), blocked from real world problems.
I had to rant.

• Wow
I truly wonder how she will be as a mom. Her kids will ultimately go to school and have some kind of inevitable trouble (with friends, a bully, a teacher, homework, sports, hobbies, etc). If she herself avoids things that are hard and negative, how will she teach her kid to problem-solve various situations? Just avoid everything and everyone that doesn't think the same as you? I don't see her and Mo ever being wealthy enough to live a life where their kids will not have to coexist with normal people in schools or work.

I truly wonder how she will be as a mom. Her kids will ultimately go to school and have some kind of inevitable trouble (with friends, a bully, a teacher, homework, sports, hobbies, etc). If she herself avoids things that are hard and negative, how will she teach her kid to problem-solve various situations? Just avoid everything and everyone that doesn't think the same as you? I don't see her and Mo ever being wealthy enough to live a life where their kids will not have to coexist with normal people in schools or work.
THIS 💯..

I cannot fathom how someone like Annie can adjust to parenthood. I honestly think she will be shell-shocked and struggle deeply (a struggle that she will pretend doesn't exist, because she likes to pretend everything is perfect share positivity :rolleyes:). But I mean this seriously - the way she curates and controls that bubble around her so tightly, the way she stresses over one dinner for weeks, keeps her apartment obsessively clean, doesn't feel relaxed on "vacation" unless she is not seeing new things and not interacting with anyone, and for the love of God, the way she can't even visit a new place without keeping her poop schedule right on track!! With your kids, especially your first kid, you are lucky if you can avoid their daily poop-diaper explosion, never mind about your own poops 😅. Sure, she could have a nanny, a housekeeper, even a cook, but don't fool yourself, it's still messy. Annie is in for a big surprise when she tries to fit her child into "her routine", and realizes that her routine on longer exists, her identity of perfection and control and morning poops are a thing of the past :poop:!!

• Haha
The comments under the new video are mostly about her being pregnant and she didn't delete those..she looks like at least 5 months pregnant in the video, so she will probably make the child secret, the same as her boob job.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m so sorry I hope my comment didn’t offend you!! I totally get it, this is why I actually never watch the news on television (emotionally charged images that also don't help me analyze what's being said) I only read / listen to the news on public radio which is very good here in France.
When it comes to news in France television is a joke, last time I watched the news they talked 5 minutes straight about how many croissants the average French eats in a year and this was the 8 pm edition.

Also not related to your comment : people are getting insane in the comment section of her last video ... "baby bum shadow" lmao !!

Capture d’écran 2022-03-02 à 12.56.53.png

Capture d’écran 2022-03-02 à 12.57.05.png

One more thing I wanted to add (and I know this is not going to be a popular opinion):

I honestly don’t think that Annie should do videos on what’s going on in Ukraine. As someone has pointed out, she’s no expert in geopolitics and judging by the stuff she says on mental health and health in general (which she reads a lot on) this could go the wrong way.

I also think that we’re all being hypocrites (including me) for calling her out on being self-absorbed and insensitive when no one on here expected her to stop posting or raise awareness when the Talibans took back control of Afghanistan last summer (if we're on that holier-than-thou sh*t we should at least be consistent and care equally about every human life / tragedy). What Annie did in the beginning is what most of us do whenever we hear about war and people dying in another country which is to just keep on doing whatever it is we usually do.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry I hope my comment didn’t offend you!! I totally get it, this is why I actually never watch the news on television (emotionally charged images that also don't help me analyze what's being said) I only read / listen to the news on public radio which is very good here in France.
When it comes to news in France television is a joke, last time I watched the news they talked 5 minutes straight about how many croissants the average French eats in a year and this was the 8 pm edition.
Thank you for saying that, I really appreciate it. I just always think people judge too easily about why someone is not watching or following the news closely. I have been in therapy for many many years and I'm working super hard on myself, but I'm hyper sensitive, I just can't shut it down and I can't change who I am. A lot of people around me watch the news, turn off the tv and go about their day. As I said, I'm hyper sensivite and a very compassionate and righteous person, so I get really overwhelmed and my depression gets worse and worse. I have to do what I have to do to stay here. I am able to do better things (like help others) when I take a step back. When I get too close I get so severe I'm useless and that won't help anyone 🤷‍♀️ Your news sounds like a joke, indeed. Ours is the opposite, it just won't end. Normally the 8 pm is about 20 minutes, it's at least double now, about 35m war and 5 minutes other topics + weather forecast and closing words.
Anyway, as I said, thank you for saying that, I honestly appreciate it.
And you are right re: Afghanistan! Good thing to point out. We are all learning and hopefully we can keep educating each other. I hope from now on, we can hold each other accountable on the same level no matter what/where something happens so we can come together and stand strong.

On the bump: wasn't she SUPER EXCITED to share her journey with her viewers? Yes sure lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think the outrage was more about her BLATANTLY clear ignoring what is happening in Europe, in a country that is near her. It was all over the news and it is a historical event. I don't think it is about having to be updated about every political situation or bad things in the world. It was more about her move " see me. I am here on vacation feeling soooo fresh" that clearly showed her attitude. Main thing is that SHE feels fresh.

I think the outrage was more about her BLATANTLY clear ignoring what is happening in Europe, in a country that is near her. It was all over the news and it is a historical event. I don't think it is about having to be updated about every political situation or bad things in the world. It was more about her move " see me. I am here on vacation feeling soooo fresh" that clearly showed her attitude. Main thing is that SHE feels fresh.
Oh, and other people can be lucky to admire her being so fresh and that it is a blessing for others to see her beauty and freshness

• Sick

Oh, and other people can be lucky to admire her being so fresh and that it is a blessing for others to see her beauty and freshness
You are right and somehow just reading it makes me feel so sick to my stomach. What a selfish woman. Zero compassion.

It may be meant well from her, but I find it super cringy how she wrote "if you need a break from it all; hopefully my dubai vlog will soothe you and make you relaxed". Like wtf. See me! See me! My life is so perfect and amazing and Y'All benefit from my generosity of sharing my vacation viiiiibz

She cried over her new kitchen. That was the moment when she fooled me she has a big heart and warm personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She cried over her new kitchen. That was the moment when she fooled me she has a big heart and warm personality.
Oh I can't remember, I must have wiped that from my memory. When was this again?
I'm still laughing over them hiring these men to hang something on the wall (how difficult can it be) and Mo holding the vacuum cleaner close so it doesn't make Annie upset when dirt falls on the floor :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.