Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leonie Hanne said she can't stop working during fashion week then she wore a blue and yellow outfit for solidarity. Something is better than nothing.
This is a joke. These people deserve a slap on their face. (Sorry not sorry for being rude here)

All influencers doing their JOB at fashion week whilst the same people who assisted during the pandemic are actually doing something to help the most affected today again.

History on repeat, just a different topic in 2022.

Reactions: 3
He’s more in love with himself than Annie
so true! I wonder what she wantsto tell us in her Sunday video. She saus she has some exiting news in one of her insta stories .. now I am curious.

what are you guesses?
I think either pregnancy or the new product launch or the company moving to Dubai .

This is a joke. These people deserve a slap on their face. (Sorry not sorry for being rude here)

All influencers doing their JOB at fashion week whilst the same people who assisted during the pandemic are actually doing something to help the most affected today again.

History on repeat, just a different topic in 2022.
Leonie is a selfish twit, I had watched her story once and she is the most boring of all .

Reactions: 1
all i ever see on his chest are ingrown hairs lol
I've noticed ever since Mo got more involved with Annie's videos and appeared in them, he became more like her. I suppose 'you are who you hang around' is true in Mo's life. He has become extremely egotistical. Legit no one cares about your gym or sun tanning sessions... I remember him as a humble, quiet and carefree guy when they first began dating but I guess Annie influenced him to be a snob of a dude.

Reactions: 1
I find it interesting that her management, Gleam, didn't notify her apparently of the on-going situation after the returned from her *~~refreshing~~* holiday? Isn't that what a management team is for, as well? Or is she just using them to get SEED ADs?

We are all having panic attacks and I've been crying my eyes out the last few days but i'm glad she had such a well needed refreshing holiday JFC read the room.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't take her seriously... is she tone deaf or completely disorientated? I don't think she understands that her a vast amount of her audience are from Europe and seeing ads most probably won't sit well. I wish she would pause Missoma for a second and be telling us who we can donate to, articles to read in order to help Ukraine and it's people. She has the perfect platform to broadcast more important things and she using it to get herself some commission to fund her green juice and her "refresh and rejuvenate Annie" vacation. With a following like that, I'd be using it to educate on world news when our fellow neighbours are in crisis. No one gives a duck about Missoma.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't take her seriously... is she tone deaf or completely disorientated? I don't think she understands that her a vast amount of her audience are from Europe and seeing ads most probably won't sit well. I wish she would pause Missoma for a second and be telling us who we can donate to, articles to read in order to help Ukraine and it's people. She has the perfect platform to broadcast more important things and she using it to get herself some commission to fund her green juice and her "refresh and rejuvenate Annie" vacation. With a following like that, I'd be using it to educate on world news when our fellow neighbours are in crisis. No one gives a duck about Missoma.
Had too. I just can’t take this much more. Not just from her. From a lot of them. I’m panicking and worried daily and she’s just selling necklaces

Attachments

• Heart
Had too. I just can’t take this much more. Not just from her. From a lot of them. I’m panicking and worried daily and she’s just selling necklaces
Get ready to be blocked 😆 that is her new m.o.
I bet her great news she has today is a new recipe for e very healthy sugar free dairy free and taste free tarte or whatever she cooks these days 😂😂
I just cooked a soup, veggie stew, veggie meatballs, a cherry cake and cheese puff pastries. Should I get a prize like Annie for this? 😆😆 or a dubai vacation to relax from all the cooking..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Especially because her target audience is quite middle class/wealthy'ish people. A lot of her followers are into that kind of stuff, too, so there are viewers who have the funds/means to donate. I understand that not every post has to be about the situation and that is okay, but she could at least tell her audience to donate. She doesn't give a single F about our friends who are in need of help and support. She herself, too, has the funds. She could at least donate some money for aid.

Reactions: 3
Attention must be always on her. She is the center of her world and she wants to be a center of our attention. Not a war. Annie.

Most of influencers are now mad becaus they can't continue posting and braging like always.

I don't have respect for her at this Point I can't Look at her. IMO mask slipped. She has no empathy.

Her followers are getting more maturę, they are not teenagers or even twenty something they won't be interested for that kind of contebt much longer except other narcissist who will be inspired by her.

This is how it’s done
Yeah Gabrielle Caunesil never stays silent when there is a serious issue going on in the world and she always adapts her content in order to raise awareness and funds !!

Annie is a selfish princess.
She can now starts to repost insta stories from newspapers and so on... she is only trying to keep a nice image that's all.
I unfollowed otherwise I might get extremely rude in her comments section.

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of these influencers don't realize how much the world has changed and is still changing. People are tired of the greedy and selfish people of this world. We are done. People have friends all over the world these days, the time is not like before. When one of us hurts, we all hurt.
People like Annie fail to realize how incredibly important this is to all of us. The people in Ukraine are not only fighting for their own safety, but for all of us. This is about a much larger issue that she just fails to understand.
She just want the money and the attention, but people can't care less about stupid pro biotics or jewelry right now. Their bubble will burst soon.
Their lifestyle like this will end soon, I firmly believe it. People are seeing her for what she really is, a selfish and greedy woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New video: Miss frozen face is giving you step by step poop routine as an introduction to guess what? Another Seed ad.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Annie's new video, where she and Mo explain why they haven't had a "real" vacation in over a year (seriously what they said):

"well, you see, our honeymoon wasn't really a vacation, guys. I mean, it was only 3 days in Capri and 3 days in Positano, and ....well....it was just so much new to see and a place we'd never been before, so there wasn't time to really relax to consider it a vacation."

I seriously cannot believe that they have any followers at all. This is probably one of their most disgusting entitled statements yet. How many people in this world would kill to be able to have a 6-day vacation to two exotic, beautiful places that they had never been to before?? Are they for real :sick: :sick:??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I couldn't take it anymore I had to say something even though she will delete it 😆 she ll probably block me on youtube as well if that's possible but they are obnoxiouusss! They won't understand anything anyway they are so self absorbed..

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her video today was awful. I finally unsubscribed. She is insufferable. Here is the summary so you can skip it:

They complained that their trips to Ibiza, Capri, and Positano weren't "real vacations". They had to "manage" people in Ibiza (whatever that means) and couldnt enjoy Capri and Positano because they've never been before (uhhh, how sad!) and there was too much to see (isn't that what a vacation is, literally?). They couldn't just "chill and relax" on those trips because they were "sooooo stressfull".

Annie talked about how it's imperative that she has a bowel movement EVERY SINGLE MORNING and she uses a trash can to prop up her legs while she craps out green juice and overnight oats.

She promoted Seed.

She showed off her Missoma jewelry.

She showed her flowy dresses/mu-mus and cover-up.

She showed her sandals and Chanel bags.

She took 1 bite from some tiny dessert.

She showed off her Apple watch band (you and i know she only loves it because it kind of looks like a Rolex band...and you know she wants attention!)

She showed the fake beach.

She showed some lame restaurants with blah looking food.

Mohammed complained about paddle boarding ("guys, it's soooooo hard and it's full of anxiety to be on water").

Mohammed showed off his ball-crusher jeans.

Annie talked about her makeup looks for the beach (wtf!).

She did not discuss weight-gain or possible pregnancy.

-----

Omg! I'm so exhausted from this summary. You guys....it was sooooo stressfull. I hope i dont break out from the stress. I feel like all my work deserves a week long vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her video today was awful. I finally unsubscribed. She is insufferable. Here is the summary so you can skip it:

They complained that their trips to Ibiza, Capri, and Positano weren't "real vacations". They had to "manage" people in Ibiza (whatever that means) and couldnt enjoy Capri and Positano because they've never been before (uhhh, how sad!) and there was too much to see (isn't that what a vacation is, literally?). They couldn't just "chill and relax" on those trips because they were "sooooo stressfull".

Annie talked about how it's imperative that she has a bowel movement EVERY SINGLE MORNING and she uses a trash can to prop up her legs while she craps out green juice and overnight oats.

She promoted Seed.

She showed off her Missoma jewelry.

She showed her flowy dresses/mu-mus and cover-up.

She showed her sandals and Chanel bags.

She took 1 bite from some tiny dessert.

She showed off her Apple watch band (you and i know she only loves it because it kind of looks like a Rolex band...and you know she wants attention!)

She showed the fake beach.

She showed some lame restaurants with blah looking food.

Mohammed complained about paddle boarding ("guys, it's soooooo hard and it's full of anxiety to be on water").

Mohammed showed off his ball-crusher jeans.

Annie talked about her makeup looks for the beach (wtf!).

She did not discuss weight-gain or possible pregnancy.

-----

Omg! I'm so exhausted from this summary. You guys....it was sooooo stressfull. I hope i dont break out from the stress. I feel like all my work deserves a week long vacation.
“ball crusher jeans 😂😂😂 and he was massaging his balls to fit intothe extra skinny thorn jeans!!!
And when she was asking him that she should take something with her, a jacket or , he was not reacting at all.

It was kind of weird that she actually filmed and posted that.
In the beginning . Her lips looked injected. The bow of the lips.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to say something even though she will delete it 😆 she ll probably block me on youtube as well if that's possible but they are obnoxiouusss! They won't understand anything anyway they are so self absorbed..
How cool of you!

New video: Miss frozen face is giving you step by step poop routine as an introduction to guess what? Another Seed ad.
Next we will get from her : poop 💩 color meaning , now that we know that she lifts her legs for that special routine in the morning .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Putin is putting his nuclear forces on high alert...this is so disrespectful to our Ukrainian friends. I hope influencers will become irrelevant very soon.

I've seen disabled people at demonstrations, donating stuff for Ukraine throughout Germany, my own friends as well. They're not even rich but these b*tches are so tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
I think the comment of yours is deleted already. It was so accurate and great but there are still two comments up about the same subject. Her followers definitely start being fucked up too. She gets more and more removed from reality.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.