Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that normally she always wishes a happy new year to her followers, she actually didn’t do it or maybe I have missed it?

And I saw her in Munich before they went to Barcelona. My friend and I, we were walking down the street and there the both were standing. For 5 min straight , as passing by, she was looking so annoyed by him and was standing with the back to him, 1,5 min apart 😂. Even my friend who doesn’t know her said that feels like a frozy atmosphere between them. And by the way, I don’t think either she is pregnant. She is not super skinny in real. You can see that she has now a healthy weight.

Back to the point frozy vibes: Perhaps this is normal between them. I don’t want to judge. Just again an interesting observation.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Guys I really think she is pregnant..how can she not, she uses that termometer to track her cyclus for maybe a year? I'm sure she forces Mo on the ovulation days..she just posted an insta story to promote fabletics again and this looks a bit like a baby bump. Also she stopped doing videos and doesn't show on instagram much (except she still has to make money from adds,right?)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She really looks pregnant. But they are trying for a while, so it wouldn't be surprising. Plus, she is 32 already

Reactions: 2
I dont think so. I think she would be milking it non stop for content and sponsorships since she has nothing to talk about anyways.She would make video after video about resting and excessing when you're pregnant. Also, they have been travelling a lot and Mo has been away a lot. I didnt show at all till I was 5 months and thats not unusual for first time moms.

Pregnant or not : All I have to say is that I can't stand FABLETICS products anymore :LOL:
She's done way too many ads besides the fact that she only used her insta stories today specifically for that. The rest of the time she's just inactive !

Next up will be Missoma jewellery :sick:

Reactions: 6
I dont think so. I think she would be milking it non stop for content and sponsorships since she has nothing to talk about anyways.She would make video after video about resting and excessing when you're pregnant. Also, they have been travelling a lot and Mo has been away a lot. I didnt show at all till I was 5 months and thats not unusual for first time moms.
Well, I think it might be in early stage so she doesn't want to announce it yet.. 🧐

I mean if she would be pregnant and wanted to keep it a secret then she probably wouldn't pick that dress to post. To me it looks like bloat which is not unusual at all, especially if she's also on some kind of hormones.

I wonder why she is waiting to get pregnant, then. I mean she is 32 and said she wants 3 kids, so it is time for her to start. Maybe, she is trying for a while, though and it hasn't happened yet.

I love her figure though. I could never sustain being so thin though. My hormones only started to work right when I had a healthy normal weight

I can imagine she is indeed pregnant, around 10 weeks maybe and is excited and doesnt wanna announce it, yet but also wants to give hints.

Last edited:
I wonder why she is waiting to get pregnant, then. I mean she is 32 and said she wants 3 kids, so it is time for her to start. Maybe, she is trying for a while, though and it hasn't happened yet.

I love her figure though. I could never sustain being so thin though. My hormones only started to work right when I had a healthy normal weight

I can imagine she is indeed pregnant, around 10 weeks maybe and is excited and doesnt wanna announce it, yet but also wants to give hints.
If Annie wouldn’t have the time and money to have a diet that probably costs more than most people’s rent Annie wouldn’t be able to sustain being that thin neither. We're talking about a girl who takes so many supplements that she has to use a supplement dispenser to keep on track. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has hormonal issues herself since she started to change her diet about the same time she got off the pill. She only started to have a more relatable diet very recently and this could actually very well explain the “baby bump” (bloating).

I remember it was a “thing” when she slowly started to incorporate healthy oils into her diet like SPRAYING a tiny amount of olive oil into the pan to fry her veggies instead of using water which says a lot about how restrictive her diet really was.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if she had hormonal issues.

When I was super thin, I restricted myself and my Period came every 2 months.
The time my weight went up to a normal figure, my hormones started to work properly.

I couldn't care less if Annie is pregnant or not. Her content wouldn't be more interesting.

I really dislike her content lately. She comes on videos like she was some kind of graduated psychologist / nutritionist / mentor teaching how to plan, how to be organized, how to manifest, how to eat healthy, how to have your s%&t together...

Her "vlogs" are super staged. She repeats herself with the way she talks. Even her promotions are the same products over and over again with the same words. Those videos where she promotes Seed. Is like getting a virtual class on how probiotics work.

When she gets pregnant she is going to turn into the gurus of moms. She is going to explain us what she just read. She is going to explain us how babies function. She is going to explain us how the woman's body changes on every stage of the pregnancy and post-pregnancy. She is going to explain us the hormones, she is going to explain us what vitamins a pregnant woman needs and why... 🙄 boredness fest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Classic Annie !!!! Since she's out there deleting comments I guess it's safe to say that while she might not be pregnant she sure doesn't mind if her followers think she is.

btw that comment about the “twinkle in her eye” :ROFLMAO: people are just insane !

(I noticed that some negative pregnancy comments disappeared the other day so I decided to screenshot some new ones just in case she would delete them too and she did).

IMG_5F1A5E928B45-1.jpeg
IMG_7363.PNG
IMG_7364.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Other subject : seems like Mo is currently in Jordan and Annie in Munich.
Sad she's not travelling there, she could have filmed an interesting vlog for once. The one she did in 2018 was a great one

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sad she's not travelling there, she could have filmed an interesting vlog for once. The one she did in 2018 was a great one
She had to stay home to film another video on Seed :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: That Seed product seems to gives her good money. All she promotes now are those dam Seed pills!

I guess she just couldn’t reschedule whatever was on her self-care planner because she’s on a special post-Christmas dinner 1-month recovery plan or something equally out of touch with reality.

He’s already back though so it was a short trip. That being said we all know she would have come with him if his family was living in Barcelona, London, L.A …

Judging by her vlogs her days are very empty, she basically has to invent chores to not die of boredom, I don't get why she would chose to stay home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess she just couldn’t reschedule whatever was on her self-care planner because she’s on a special post-Christmas dinner 1-month recovery plan or something equally out of touch with reality.

He’s already back though so it was a short trip. That being said we all know she would have come with him if his family was living in Barcelona, London, L.A …

Judging by her vlogs her days are very empty, she basically has to invent chores to not die of boredom, I don't get why she would chose to stay home.
Perhaps if she was pregnant, she wouldn't "risk" to go to such country..I still think she is pregnant though 😀

She doesn't really showed her much in the video apart from a bit of cleaning the tree .

I don't she is pregnant especially after deleting the comments about it

I am actually quite interested to see if/when she gets pregnant. What bothers me most about her channel is how false, and curated, that all her content is. If she shared more about her real life (what it ACTUALLY looks like), her struggles, and not ONLY her "positive manifestations, be your own best friend, structure, routine, etc.", then I might actually like her!! I do think she has some cool content to share, it's just so sickeningly one-sided, and gives this "perfect" view of life that is so insecure and unreal that, at this point, it just borders on comical.

So, what makes it so interesting to me about if/when she get pregnant is: Will she "curate" her pregnancy and motherhood as she does her channel, and just make it look like this clean, easy, routined, balanced, "perfect" experience?? Because ANYONE who is a parent knows that that is literally impossible. No matter what, no matter how wealthy you are or how many nannies or help you can hire (I've had nannies for my little one before, which I know is a luxury, and although it hugely help certain aspects, others are just as chaotic), parenthood is a messy experience....it goes against ALL of the pillars of her channel, which are * focusing on her own personal well-being, *getting balanced sleep/mealtimes/etc, *being in control of all emotional situations, *knowing what to expect and having a routine, *taking time to do things slowly and carefully. Of course, parenthood (in my opinion) is not just messy, it's the most awesome and beautiful thing ever, but I wonder, if Annie does indeed choose to reveal a more realistic experience of being a mother, how in the WORLD will she, or her channel, survive??!! Seriously?? It seems like she really NEEDS to have quiet, balance, control, organization, lots of sleep and everything "balanced"....what will happen to her when that goes away??

No offense to her, but she is so SLOW and immaculate in everything she does, from chopping veggies to keeping her sneakers white....show me a parent who can afford to be that slow (EVEN ones with live-in help), and I will show you a unicorn 😅😅. Honestly, I don't wish her ill at all, and I hope she is able to handle parenthood, but I also hope it brings a new honesty to her channel that is sorely missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@RealityCheckie I totally understand what you are saying! I am under the impression they will hire a fulltime nanny for everything but the cute and fun stuff? I can not imagine she can handle a baby who is always crying or in need of something. She will loose her mind completely. How will she do all her routines? She will not surive without outside help. Mo is a manchild who can not even cook, nor clean, so I'm sure he's not of much help either. I'm sure they will both love their child so so much, but I don't think either one of them can handle a baby without a nanny to take care of ALL their needs. She's indeed so extremely slow and she does f"ck all day but relax and pamper herself. Filming a what i eat in a day video is absolutely no work at all, barely needs editing as you don't really need more footage.
I think she will make it look like her life and baby are perfect but behind the scenes I'm sure she will struggle immencly. Can you even imagine her breastfeeding a baby? She will worry too much about her boobs.

@oshare I actually, sadly, agree....I too think that she will make it look like baby and motherhood is perfect and easy, but this is so sad, especially to her viewers who are not yet parents, or struggling parents, who feel like they are doing something "wrong" because their experience as parents are not as "perfect" as hers.

And when it comes to hiring help, believe me - you can have live-in help and STILL, parenthood will be messy. I have experienced really extreme differences in stages of parenthood - from living in an apartment in the city with NO family and friends, just my husband and I, with a newborn, our first child, and no money for any type of help, to living in a big house with my husband and little ones, lots of family around to help, and a full-time nanny, cook, and house-cleaner lol!! It may sound strange, but - parenting is still parenting!! It's still hard and messy and tough and intense. Although, of course, certain parts of parenthood is much EASIER with all the live-in help, it does NOT get less messy, emotionally difficult, or intense. They can hire ALL the live-in help she wants, but at the end of the day, that will still be their child, and they will still carry the responsibility and she will still have to give up "control" to this little creature. For their sake, I hope we are wrong and that she is honest about it, as this could help not only many other parents but, ultimately, herself!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.