Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! That comment about her living in a "green juice bubble" made me gasp and laugh out loud. Thank you for screen-shotting it before she deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just leave the comment here. She really hit the lowest of the lowest bottom , sad , very sad, I am also from Munich and constantly following the news about Ukraine . Weird reality far people. They should have stayed in Dubai forever .
Did you get blocked already? I liked your comment so maybe I'll go down with you πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I gotta give credit to Mo, Tamara & Xenia

Mo never stays silent on the topic of war, even during the summer of last year he spoke up about Gaza while speaking up about antisemitism too. Annie was silent...as per usual.

Tamara spoke up too even though her country supports Russia

Xenia is Russian but spoke up as well...

Reactions: 4
Ah dang it she blocked me on the second account as well πŸ˜†she's on fiiire tonight!

• Haha
Omg, I can't. She blocked me as well.

I did not write a mean or nasty comment at all. She blocks everyone who says anything other than "you look so beautiful!" "Gorgeus, Annie!" That is insane haha

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I cant..noone even wrote anything insulting! Just pointed out the truth. Are we not allowed to share opinions anymore? She really dissapointed me today.

Reactions: 2
Apparently no if the opinion is not composed of "you glooowww loove dubaaai" πŸ˜† so glad i got a chance of bursting her bubble a bit even if she deleted it. I will keep the screenshot as souvenir 😈

Imagine Annie deleting one comment after the other and blocking about 30-50 people within an hour in her perfect Dubai vacation time!

If I had a nickle for every person blocked I'd overbank

Reactions: 6
She may be pregnant and she still doesn't care about the world she lives in? I guess if things go bad she will move to neutral Switzerland and will continue her calm life.

I agree about Mo being more aware than her.

Annie only cares about her skin, weight, sleep, feeling fresh and clean, Chanel bags.

A war is the last things she cares about.

Sad but true.

Reactions: 10
Amnie bragged again about their much needed vacation. Is it just me? It is obscene in the eye of the ukraine war and the political tensions that are going on. Good for them, that their only problem is to take a vacation from their "day to day struggles"

She has taken it a step too far. Her new post shows how removed Annie is from the real world. Even her followers criticized her immediately. Let's see how fast she deletes the comments.

Update: she IMMEDIATELY deleted her follower's comments that were about her post being inappropriate. Oh my. Oh my.
She posts about how much she needed a vacation, then right after posts how she is praying for peace for Ukraine...without deleting the previous inappropriate stories about her refreshing, amazing trip.

She's no different from all the out of touch, clueless, morons that claim to be influencers. None of these clowns, including Annie, could refrain from posting about themselves today. It's even worse when her current stories go from several about her and her glorious trip to the last story suddenly about praying for peace in the Ukraine.

Lovely afterthought there, Annie.

Disgusting. She's a narcissist like the rest of them and just wants to monetize likes and views etc. She should be so embarrassed and ashamed for her lack of empathy and her ongoing emotional immaturity. No emotional intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi guys, I am new here. I posted comment about her being insensitive and she blocked me ...

I think today she hit her low. Munich is not that far away from Kiev. She could at least shut up and not post anything.
Haha welcome to the blocked club! Annie is so insensitive and can't take criticism!

An idea for the next thread: "Blocking people night&day, pls don't take my green juice away" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nicky Lazou, inthefrow and kaushal posted too. Claire chanelle refused to put any stories out because of Ukraine. She's only posting about Ukraine. Mad respect.

Annie is very ignorant for someone who is supposedly educated.

Reactions: 7
According to Mo's story they're still in Dubai? That's a long time to "refresh" and "recharge". πŸ˜‚

According to Mo's story they're still in Dubai? That's a long time to "refresh" and "recharge". πŸ˜‚
im legit so confused lol Mo is still in Dubai. And Annie is back home???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow - for someone who is (self-proclaimedly) so "productive, positive, and and intentional," she sure must spend a lot of time just sitting by her laptop/phone, waiting for any comment she doesn't like so she can delete it away!! Yes, Annie, that sounds sooo healthy to me :rolleyes:.

I'm not surprised at the deleting of the negative comments. Once (back when I was still a fan of her content and thought she had something to offer), she posted a video stating that she tries not to show too much emotion (happiness or sadness), in order to keep her skin wrinkle-free :sick:. I commented in a VERY nice way, sharing that while I understood her concerns of wrinkles, she should keep in mind that when she has children in the future (and to all other future-mamas reading her post), this is not a healthy practice, as babies use their parents faces and facial expressions in order to learn emotional regulation and development (I am a speech language pathologist with a speciality in pediatric development, and I was just trying to share this info in a nice, respectful way). At that time I lived a totally different time zone than her, because for a while, I was getting a lot of "likes" and "thanks for sharing" from her viewers, to the point I had the #1 most-liked comment, and then suddenly, the likes stopped, and I realized that Annie had "privated" my comment (she didn't block me, but she made it so that no one else could see my comment - I verified this on another youtube account) :oops::sick:!! For a channel that preaches how "health and wellness" is so important, imagine how petty and insecure you have to be to delete a comment like that. SO, if she deleted my KIND and informative comment, then I can imagine how badly she must be crapping her pants from these upset comments that are actually calling her out on her narcissism head-first.

Also, if she can't even take a kindly-worded difference of opinion or constructive criticism, IMAGINE how she must be in her personal life and relationship - it must be like a nightmare to be her friend or family member, walking on eggshells constantly not to offend her just by having a differing opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow - for someone who is (self-proclaimedly) so "productive, positive, and and intentional," she sure must spend a lot of time just sitting by her laptop/phone, waiting for any comment she doesn't like so she can delete it away!! Yes, Annie, that sounds sooo healthy to me :rolleyes:.

I'm not surprised at the deleting of the negative comments. Once (back when I was still a fan of her content and thought she had something to offer), she posted a video stating that she tries not to show too much emotion (happiness or sadness), in order to keep her skin wrinkle-free :sick:. I commented in a VERY nice way, sharing that while I understood her concerns of wrinkles, she should keep in mind that when she has children in the future (and to all other future-mamas reading her post), this is not a healthy practice, as babies use their parents faces and facial expressions in order to learn emotional regulation and development (I am a speech language pathologist with a speciality in pediatric development, and I was just trying to share this info in a nice, respectful way). At that time I lived a totally different time zone than her, because for a while, I was getting a lot of "likes" and "thanks for sharing" from her viewers, to the point I had the #1 most-liked comment, and then suddenly, the likes stopped, and I realized that Annie had "privated" my comment (she didn't block me, but she made it so that no one else could see my comment - I verified this on another youtube account) :oops::sick:!! For a channel that preaches how "health and wellness" is so important, imagine how petty and insecure you have to be to delete a comment like that. SO, if she deleted my KIND and informative comment, then I can imagine how badly she must be crapping her pants from these upset comments that are actually calling her out on her narcissism head-first.

Also, if she can't even take a kindly-worded difference of opinion or constructive criticism, IMAGINE how she must be in her personal life and relationship - it must be like a nightmare to be her friend or family member, walking on eggshells constantly not to offend her just by having a differing opinion.

Your comment was really wise but I can't image narcissist like her taking it into consideration.

Reactions: 2
im legit so confused lol Mo is still in Dubai. And Annie is back home???
either they want to move there and Mo is house hunting or they got dome deals Ir they want to move their business there to save taxes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.