Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand the SEEDS ads anymore its crazy - this brand is killing itself - wrong marketing strategy imo
I follow another influencer who also promotes Seed (Annie also follows her) and they post the ads on the same day on IG and same week on YouTube. I think that Seed contract ask them to heavily promote the brand in order to pay. And they might pay really well cause they accept to do that.

Whenever I heard the word Seed, I close the video not before leave a "Don't like". That much talking about a product I feel like they are brain washing people and that creeps me out. :oops:

Reactions: 6
Seeing all those photos collectively makes me feel like I'm looking at a mannequin or something. She looks so stiff and fake. Whenever I'm watching (aka fast-forwarding the boring parts and her ads), my boyfriends asks, "you're watching the robot lady again?". I always thought he meant her voice, but maybe he means that she moves like one too? I can't stop looking at the photos...ngl, the vacancy/dummy-look is uncomfortable. It's sad really.

Reactions: 6
I noticed that too she always seems to have a stick up her bum. The only time i saw her carefree and normal was in her wedding video where she danced and looked happy and more loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I follow another influencer who also promotes Seed (Annie also follows her) and they post the ads on the same day on IG and same week on YouTube. I think that Seed contract ask them to heavily promote the brand in order to pay. And they might pay really well cause they accept to do that.

Whenever I heard the word Seed, I close the video not before leave a "Don't like". That much talking about a product I feel like they are brain washing people and that creeps me out. :oops:
Seconded!!! I feel like I know exactly when she's about to start blabbing on about an ad in a video and that's the only time I'm clicking fast forward so quickly on a video.

To be fair, her unsponsored videos are in fact so much more enjoyable to watch (despite her robotic and monotone voice of course).

but, you'll notice with the unsponsored videos, that she does not promote them on her Instagram story. Usually she'll post the video and not say anything.

When it's sponsored, you'll know. She'll make sure everyone knows when it's scheduled to go up and when it's up 😂

Reactions: 5
They've gone silent for today in their stories. I wonder if it's because they are jetsetting back to Germany or whether they finally realised how inappropriate their vacation bragging is in the eye of the political issues that have happened today. I know it does not help anyone to dive in negativity about the world, but I cannot stand another vacation bragging story.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They've gone silent for today in their stories. I wonder if it's because they are jetsetting back to Germany or whether they finally realised how inappropriate their vacation bragging is in the eye of the political issues that have happened today. I know it does not help anyone to dive in negativity about the world, but I cannot stand another vacation bragging story.
True.. I live right next to Ukraine and feel really scared and sad for those people and I thought the same thing, I dont even dare to look at IG if there is another stupid Mo's chest in the sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I doubt that it is because they realized how inappropriate it was. Therefore you need brain and be an empath and be not that egocentric.

I think they have no discretion anymore and have to get adjust to their life in Munich again . That means more green juices and some steps on the new walking machine and for Mo , padding the dog of another girl 😂

Amnie bragged again about their much needed vacation. Is it just me? It is obscene in the eye of the ukraine war and the political tensions that are going on. Good for them, that their only problem is to take a vacation from their "day to day struggles"

She has taken it a step too far. Her new post shows how removed Annie is from the real world. Even her followers criticized her immediately. Let's see how fast she deletes the comments.

Update: she IMMEDIATELY deleted her follower's comments that were about her post being inappropriate. Oh my. Oh my.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Muhaha couldn't resist and sent her a DM and a comment. Let's see a faster than kighting delete of comments. On what planet do they live on? I don't expect them to be experts in forreign affairs, God knows i'm not one myself, but can they at least shut up if they don't have anything compassionare to say?

I get it, we are all tired of this crap and virus and now looney from Russia, but only these influencers seems so out of touch with reality. No one said don't get facials or mani or pedi, but idk..just be a bit more compassionate these days and don't shove it in people's faces.

Anyhow i bet she won't watch any news as she can't have any negative emotions that can disrupr her botox and stick up her ass 🙄🙄🙄😤

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, I am new here. I posted comment about her being insensitive and she blocked me ...

I think today she hit her low. Munich is not that far away from Kiev. She could at least shut up and not post anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi guys, I am new here. I posted comment about her being insensitive and she blocked me ...

I think today she hit her low. Munich is not that far away from Kiev. She could at least shut up and not post anything.

I am from Germany and most Germans did not celebrate our festivity Karneval because of the event today. It's such a dark day today and she has nothing else on her mind other than bragging about her freaking vacation in Dubai. I have no words left for that.

Reactions: 8
I am from Germany and most Germans did not celebrate our festivity Karneval because of the event today. It's such a dark day today and she has nothing else on her mind other than bragging about her freaking vacation in Dubai. I have no words left for that.
I saw today that there was a serious fire at a residential complex in Essen due to the storm you guys had a few days ago Antonia 😔 just awful poor people..

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220224-182148_Instagram.jpg

She posted this after the tons of backlash she got. And she deletes comments non stop, all ypu see is how gorgeous she is

• Sad
  • Sick
Yeah Annie heartbroken people are just posting their happy faces and bikinis. Heartbroken people are feeling refreshed. She really can't see how bad this is?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.