Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for filling me in haha. I can’t be bothered to watch her boring videos anymore!;)
I skim through them on 2x speed, so not much watch time from me either XD i don't even know why i still bother. a bad habit i guess. i've been following her since she still lived in new york, it's hard to unsub

Reactions: 3
I totally agree, I don’t think it’s weird at all that he has female friends. To me jealousy is a big No in a relationship. It is a bit odd though that that’s the only photo of his Annie didn’t like.

On another note Mo looks absolutely ridiculous in that coat!
Also he said in his stories that he had Covid. Maybe they both had it and that’s why she’s been so quiet lately…
Maybe I got issues with my phone but I looked it up and she doesn't like his photos. Not even the ones she's on, not even the ones from their marriage or honeymoon where they seemed very much in love and not even the ones she leaves comments on. But then again maybe it's just my phone.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I got issues with my phone but I looked it up and she doesn't like his photos. Not even the ones she's on, not even the ones from their marriage or honeymoon where they seemed very much in love and not even the ones she leaves comments on. But then again maybe it's just my phone.
And do you follow her IG? Because I see that she likes every photo, but I follow only Annie, not Mo, so maybe that is why I see it? Literraly every photo except of the one with the puppy

And do you follow her IG? Because I see that she likes every photo, but I follow only Annie, not Mo, so maybe that is why I see it? Literraly every photo except of the one with the puppy
Ok, so not every photo but like 90 % 😀 it seems she doesnt like the ones with his stupid comments 😀

It surprised me when someone here said a while back that Mo cheated. Hopefully, it's not true.

That chick with the dog is stunning though.

Reactions: 4

Ok, so not every photo but like 90 % 😀 it seems she doesnt like the ones with his stupid comments 😀
I actually follow none of them she hardly ever posts, and I don’t really appreciate the kind of “content” Mo creates. For a minute I was convinced that they had a fight and that she unliked every single picture while she was on a revenge mode (I could totally see her do that). But I just followed her to check it and you’re right she likes a lot of his pictures (but not every single one). It’s strange because I actually searched for her name among his likes and it didn’t show up, but I could see that her family members liked them. Whatever the mystery is solved ;)

Annie's instagram is the least interesting account ever created by any influencer !

Look at all the content creation possible we can find when scrolling through this platform.
(Ok a large majority can also often showcase very stupid things)

But still in terms of "artistic creation" like things and places to show and share, transitions effects, musics etc : there are 1000000 times better accounts out there + with regular uploads ! )

Annie is the the laziest person ever when it comes to content ! (she's just journaling and meditating all day to keep her bubble saine)

Last edited:

I also see that she has liked EVERY. single. ONE. of Mo's photos on Instagram EXCEPT the one he just posted with the dog!! :unsure::unsure:

I also see that she has liked EVERY. single. ONE. of Mo's photos on Instagram EXCEPT the one he just posted with the dog!! :unsure::unsure:
I have just looked at his story on IG, omg he is so obsessed with himself it makes me 🤢 Also he showed some dinner takeout that was clearly not cooked by Annie, does she actually approve? 😀

Reactions: 2
I have just looked at his story on IG, omg he is so obsessed with himself it makes me 🤢 Also he showed some dinner takeout that was clearly not cooked by Annie, does she actually approve? 😀
I KNOW!! I don't follow him so I don't normally see his profile - I had to find him to see all of the photos that Annie had liked, and when I saw his profile, I thought the exact same thing. He does not have ONE (and I mean, ONE SINGLE PHOTO) where he himself is not in it (and as the FOCAL point). For someone who travels a lot, he can at least post ONE photo of some scenery or something beautiful other than his own (conceited) face?? 😅 😅 And his stories right now is just the camera focused on him, for long periods of time, as he sits in the car, saying nothing, just smiling dumbly into the camera and bobbing his head to the music. If my husband's insta looked like that, I would give him a good smack upside the head and tell him to stop being so arrogant!! It's seriously SO cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I KNOW!! I don't follow him so I don't normally see his profile - I had to find him to see all of the photos that Annie had liked, and when I saw his profile, I thought the exact same thing. He does not have ONE (and I mean, ONE SINGLE PHOTO) where he himself is not in it (and as the FOCAL point). For someone who travels a lot, he can at least post ONE photo of some scenery or something beautiful other than his own (conceited) face?? 😅 😅 And his stories right now is just the camera focused on him, for long periods of time, as he sits in the car, saying nothing, just smiling dumbly into the camera and bobbing his head to the music. If my husband's insta looked like that, I would give him a good smack upside the head and tell him to stop being so arrogant!! It's seriously SO cringe!!
Right? 😀 Thats exactly what I thought. If my husband posted such stories I would be seriously embarrassed 🤭

• Haha
Right? 😀 Thats exactly what I thought. If my husband posted such stories I would be seriously embarrassed 🤭
I bet Annie feels embarrassed of how Mo uses his Insta stories : look at how minimal and curated what she posts in her stories looks like.

Every single word is carefully chosen (and pronounced !).

The opposite of Mo ! He's more natural at least but yes can come across as very cringeyyy ....

Reactions: 2
I bet Annie feels embarrassed of how Mo uses his Insta stories : look at how minimal and curated what she posts in her stories looks like.

Every single word is carefully chosen (and pronounced !).

The opposite of Mo ! He's more natural at least but yes can come across as very cringeyyy ....
Following Mo is very entertaining. I’m always curious to see if he’ll post in their home when it’s a bit of a mess. A couple of times the dishwasher wasn’t fully shut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Following Mo is very entertaining. I’m always curious to see if he’ll post in their home when it’s a bit of a mess. A couple of times the dishwasher wasn’t fully shut 😂
Haha same here , I Watch his stories because they are sometimes revealing what Annie would never post. And he also shows Annie in normal light and different angles where you can see what lightening can all do.

Haha same here , I Watch his stories because they are sometimes revealing what Annie would never post. And he also shows Annie in normal light and different angles where you can see what lightening can all do.
we see more of “her” in his stories than her own. Her Instagram is just an ad on repeat. I haven’t looked at her feed in a while. Does she still post on there ?

Ok, so apparently she has "fresh" doze of botox, she is starting to look a bit scary, what a shame, she was such a beautiful girl!
It’s truly is sad. She can’t move her face from all of it. Her smile doesn’t work anymore. 20 somethings/30 year oldsThey get all this work done to look youthful and have ended up losing their youth in the process.

She’ll look back when she’s 50 and either think she hasn’t aged a day since or realize she wasted her youth on filler.

I’ve seen women who are 45+, natural look more beautiful and youthful than some Botox filled 20 somethings. Sad.

Reactions: 5
Ok, so apparently she has "fresh" doze of botox, she is starting to look a bit scary, what a shame, she was such a beautiful girl!
Looks like she's had quite a bit of lip filler too. The fillers and botox are clearly evident.

I doubt she will ever reveal it though. She never revealed her breast implants until she removed them, then rode on the notion as though she was going all natural and healthy.

She can claim to eat healthy and be invested in supplements and natural living but she then pumps her face full of filler. There's a major discrepancy in her brand and what she claims to believe in now.

She used to be gorgeous. This new photo of her shocked me a little.

However, I stopped watching her a while ago. She's just full of ads now, does the same things in all her vlogs, rinse and repeat. Nothing new, nothing fresh and she has become unbelievably boring.

I wonder if her subscribers have decreased with what little content she is putting out now.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she looks different on her instagram and her youtube. in her youtube videos, her lips do not look as crazy

I don t understand why she is hiding it so much when it's so obvious. There is nothing wrong wirh fillers, put in as much as you want, daily even, but own up to it. And if she doesn't want to get criticised or shamed or whatever, go off social media, take care of your derranged ideas and carrots stuck up your bum and be done with it 😆 oh wait..she needs the koney rolling in so she can go get another nude manicure

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.