Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been on YouTube since around 2012. She makes videos on health, beauty, and travel. She now has a skincare brand called Nourished3 created by her and her husband-to-be. She will be getting married this summer in Ibiza.

Thoughts and opinions?

Reactions: 1
i think their new place is gorgeous ngl. of course it's quite generic and there's no personality to it really lol. but it is pretty nonetheless.

Hmm, I've been following her for years and it seems to me that her life is just too good to be true, too perfect and bright. But on the other hand, she seems more genuine than any other influencer.
i do feel her being genuine when she allows herself to be vulnerable and raw on camera. like the explant video. but most of her videos i feel like she tries to create a facade and it makes her so unrelatable. it's nice when she shares more

Reactions: 5
Tbh no idea. I just did quick research and released that Annie is burning topic on other similar forum. Here obviously not so much. 😄
Yes, I have no idea why. I really like her style, and I really enjoy that she is so polite. Although a bit try hard with being sooo perfect. I rarely finish her videos, I get bored. But I do like her insta

Reactions: 2
Did anyone try her skin care line?
I did, purchased her mask and it's not worth this money. I think they are much better products on the market with exact the same effect. She tries to be a high-end brand but ingredients in her mask and not that expensive to justify it.

I did, purchased her mask and it's not worth this money. I think they are much better products on the market with exact the same effect. She tries to be a high-end brand but ingredients in her mask and not that expensive to justify it.
Thank you! Yes, based on her adds I thought it is lux and well made.

she went to Dubai guys. She really said the pandemic does not exist and is not for rich influencers.
why did she even promote staying safe at home and masks. She's a joke. I'm so disappointed.

Reactions: 4
Been watching her for like 10 years. She is quite robotic at times although I like how she's beginning to show her personality again.

She has gained a bit of weight and honestly looks better. I am looking forward to seeing her wedding dress.

Been watching her for like 10 years. She is quite robotic at times although I like how she's beginning to show her personality again.

She has gained a bit of weight and honestly looks better. I am looking forward to seeing her wedding dress.
I am looking forward to the wedding too! I like her style and home decor, so I am sure I will like the wedding.
I still think Mo is more on gay side though.

she went to Dubai guys. She really said the pandemic does not exist and is not for rich influencers.
why did she even promote staying safe at home and masks. She's a joke. I'm so disappointed.
Now she has gone to Barcelona for three days and vlogged being outside shopping and doing things after her return. The German Government advises not to travel but if you do you must isolate at home for 10 days. So not only is she travelling like there is no global pandemic, she is breaking the law and happily vlogging it. These entitled brats make me seriously sick!

Reactions: 4
I might be in the minority here, for several reasons, but when I’ve had a chaotic day or busy with multiple things, watching her videos are quite relaxing. They may not be filled with much, but it’s enough to zen out. She has great style and I love some of the pieces she picks up. It’s too bad she didn’t enjoy her implants, I personally think they looked great on her. I noticed something different about her over the year but I couldn’t peg what it was exactly. Based on that I’d say they suited her. I wouldn’t try any of her recipes, but watching the organized process is quite fun. Her brows could use some help, softening it out to make them look more natural and less “shocked”
Now that she’s more comfortable in her body, we might see some style/haul videos. She spent most of 2020 in sweats and joggers which is the most normal thing I’ve seen her do. Her apartment is quite pretty, but the mirrors in the living room definitely overkill.

I might be in the minority here, for several reasons, but when I’ve had a chaotic day or busy with multiple things, watching her videos are quite relaxing. They may not be filled with much, but it’s enough to zen out. She has great style and I love some of the pieces she picks up. It’s too bad she didn’t enjoy her implants, I personally think they looked great on her. I noticed something different about her over the year but I couldn’t peg what it was exactly. Based on that I’d say they suited her. I wouldn’t try any of her recipes, but watching the organized process is quite fun. Her brows could use some help, softening it out to make them look more natural and less “shocked”
Now that she’s more comfortable in her body, we might see some style/haul videos. She spent most of 2020 in sweats and joggers which is the most normal thing I’ve seen her do. Her apartment is quite pretty, but the mirrors in the living room definitely overkill.
I am back and forth with her. I like so many things about her and her style, but then I get overhelmed with her "perfect life" and have to stop. Take some time off, but then I go back to watch her vlogs.
I love her living room so much. It is so tidy and clean, makes me so calm, zen as you said. Even though I could never live with a white coach, it looks great!

Even though I could never live with a white coach, it looks great!
I cringe every time she attempts to cook wearing white and that video where she journals on her white couch each morning, especially the one when she was reading because she didn’t work out. I died inside at the thought of stains haha! But on an optic level, it all looks great.
Some of her content is quite boring, but I skip through those.

• Haha
Actually does she pay for someone to clean the apartment? My inner Monica Geller is always amazed, when there is not a single dust on those huge green plants.

I am back and forth with her. I like so many things about her and her style, but then I get overhelmed with her "perfect life" and have to stop. Take some time off, but then I go back to watch her vlogs.
I love her living room so much. It is so tidy and clean, makes me so calm, zen as you said. Even though I could never live with a white coach, it looks great!
Agree. I keep subscribing and unsubscribing from her YT channel.

- I like how minimalistic she is, but at the same time I hate all the white.

- She is like a Niomi Smart but on another level of "perfection". She seems good to watch when you want to go into a bubble of 'perfection'. But all those pamper videos. Like, how much time does these bloggers spend taking care of themselves?.

- She reminds me when I was a teenager and my only concerns were having my hair in place, my makeup good and write in my journal my goals for the day.

- It bothers me all the botox or whatever she have done to her face. She seems to spend lot of time taking selfies, same pose, same lips, same white clothes

- And the trips... She has travelled so much since the pandemic started. She travelled on Christmas and New Year. So there has been like 4 different countries in 6 months. All non-esencial
-- She travelled to her mom's (I think) for Chirstmas. She lives on Switzerland? Findland? I forgot.
-- She travelled to Paris to try on her wedding dress.
-- She travelled to Dubai cause as she said "she needed a holiday and to reconnect with her fiancé".
-- She travelled to Barcelona few weeks ago, for her dad's birthday.

- Her boyfriend is a potential "I will quit my job to help my wife" guy. Aka, "I have to do nothing, my wife makes money for both of us".

Reactions: 8
Agree. I keep subscribing and unsubscribing from her YT channel.

- I like how minimalistic she is, but at the same time I hate all the white.

- She is like a Niomi Smart but on another level of "perfection". She seems good to watch when you want to go into a bubble of 'perfection'. But all those pamper videos. Like, how much time does these bloggers spend taking care of themselves?.

- She reminds me when I was a teenager and my only concerns were having my hair in place, my makeup good and write in my journal my goals for the day.

- It bothers me all the botox or whatever she have done to her face. She seems to spend lot of time taking selfies, same pose, same lips, same white clothes

- And the trips... She has travelled so much since the pandemic started. She travelled on Christmas and New Year. So there has been like 4 different countries in 6 months. All non-esencial
-- She travelled to her mom's (I think) for Chirstmas. She lives on Switzerland? Findland? I forgot.
-- She travelled to Paris to try on her wedding dress.
-- She travelled to Dubai cause as she said "she needed a holiday and to reconnect with her fiancé".
-- She travelled to Barcelona few weeks ago, for her dad's birthday.

- Her boyfriend is a potential "I will quit my job to help my wife" guy. Aka, "I have to do nothing, my wife makes money for both of us".
This lil montage of her white shirt selfies is hilarious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.