Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you on every front. They would never do any kind of serious hiking or real travelling. They just go to some other location to drink the same green juices and eat the same plant based food but in a different setting. So boring.
I think the most ""adventurous"" trip they did was Jordan, short one but still there they experienced things : local food, nature, Petra... Then the rest were the same things over and over.

Reactions: 2
Same here , I agree on the point with the nature. She is always talking about nature and natural blaaa blaaa and then complaining about rain and no sunshine. I don’t understand it, and then they just go to the fancy places - See and to be seen - like the one part of the lake Starnberg, where all the rich people live. They are hiking in LA , but never hiked here, 1 hour away from where they live, the alps!!! This bullshit and pretending of loving the nature is totally getting on my nerves, why I don’t watch her videos anymore . Whatever , he cheated on Her- as we know now.

Reactions: 7
I agree with you all re: traveling. I actually really enjoyed their honeymoon vlogs where she actually showed all the pretty buildings and explained some things about the area. I thought it was far more interesting than seeing them go and the exact same hikes drinking the exact same green juices. I would love to see them travel through their neighborhood a bit more, showing us different cities, villages and the beautiful nature that Germany has to offer WITHOUT going to every new green juice bar and without going shopping for more white and grey clothes she obviously doesn't need. Every time I see her shop for more the same clothes I can't help but think why do you need even more? You already have 8 of those in your wardrobe. I can't believe how wasteful she is. Germany, and even Europe, is stunning, no need to fly everywhere either. But I guess it's too commoner for her to go by train.

Same here , I agree on the point with the nature. She is always talking about nature and natural blaaa blaaa and then complaining about rain and no sunshine. I don’t understand it, and then they just go to the fancy places - See and to be seen - like the one part of the lake Starnberg, where all the rich people live. They are hiking in LA , but never hiked here, 1 hour away from where they live, the alps!!! This bullshit and pretending of loving the nature is totally getting on my nerves, why I don’t watch her videos anymore . Whatever , he cheated on Her- as we know now.
How do we know he cheated on her? If he did, I actually do feel bad. Betraying someone's trust like that is something I really really hate.

Reactions: 4
Who else is getting tired with all the Fabletics and Missoma jewellery ads?

Reactions: 9
Who else is getting tired with all the Fabletics and Missoma jewellery ads?
Me. Just how much jewelry and fabletics wear does she need? she must be good to wear a brand new set each day of the year without washing it. How wasteful. And it's not like she needs the free clothes, either. I understand it's business and all that but it always rubs me the wrong way when rich people get stuff for free when they obviously have to means to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me. Just how much jewelry and fabletics wear does she need? she must be good to wear a brand new set each day of the year without washing it. How wasteful. And it's not like she needs the free clothes, either. I understand it's business and all that but it always rubs me the wrong way when rich people get stuff for free when they obviously have to means to pay for it.
Me too. When an influencer starts with "Let me show you my OOTD"... all I hear is "Let me sell you something" :LOL:

She gets so many free ugly Misomma jewellery. Sometimes I feel bad for those influencers that have to wear all those ugly free stuff in order to get paid.

Regarding the trips. Yes! When I lived in Germany I travelled every single weekend to close villages and town and everything is so gorgeous! I can't tell they live in Germany cause in her mind Annie still lives in USA and spend her days pretending she lives in L.A. Making her nails, buying organic food, going out for green juices, going out for the gym, going to restaurants to order Matcha lattes and salads.

Me too. When an influencer starts with "Let me show you my OOTD"... all I hear is "Let me sell you something" :LOL:

She gets so many free ugly Misomma jewellery. Sometimes I feel bad for those influencers that have to wear all those ugly free stuff in order to get paid.

Regarding the trips. Yes! When I lived in Germany I travelled every single weekend to close villages and town and everything is so gorgeous! I can't tell they live in Germany cause in her mind Annie still lives in USA and spend her days pretending she lives in L.A. Making her nails, buying organic food, going out for green juices, going out for the gym, going to restaurants to order Matcha lattes and salads.
Same same! I always skip through the ad portion of the video, it's just too boring.
The more I watch the more I feel like she looks like an old posh lady with all her gold necklaces and chunky earrings.
I also feel like the brand is trying too much as well as the influencer... Sad marketing plan for both.

And regarding Germany, they could do so so much there, + travelling to the countries near by, there are so many and so much to experience in Europe.

My conclusion is that Annie is bored AF in Munich and she hates living there, otherwise she would have made more content about it and showed us around more often + make the effort to SPEAK the language. Her friends who live there are actually British or American expats or bilingual Germans = easy way for her.

• Heart
I cannot tell you how fooled I feel when I watch her stories. The annie I used to watch, showed honest stuff, enjoyed make up, enjoyed life , laughed and it was just honest!! Nowww , it is like “ I want to be the next self made millionaire by doing nothing or pretending working. Everything is so effortless”. She looks like a Botox doll in comparison to before. She is only making stories when she has to sell something. And yes , for the first time I watched the whole honeymoon story, it was natural , I enjoyed the surrounding , the nature etc. But I cannot watch her 100 what I eat in a day!
anyway, and she could also show some nice parts of Munich, like neighborhoods.

what amI writing, it is all about greenjuices, skin skin skin and healthy food.
Her videos are not creative. You can stuff have a private life and be creative and appreciate your viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Och oh no, more white, grey and beige clothes... 😬😬😬 and MORE ads.
some of her clothes make her look so extremely old, some of those jackets make her look like a classy 70 y/o lady. i swear there are fashionable oldies in my village who have similar greenish jackets.
did she really need to shop more? i'm so annoyed.

Och oh no, more white, grey and beige clothes... 😬😬😬 and MORE ads.
some of her clothes make her look so extremely old, some of those jackets make her look like a classy 70 y/o lady. i swear there are fashionable oldies in my village who have similar greenish jackets.
did she really need to shop more? i'm so annoyed.
Yeahh everything is always the same! Why calling that a Haul of new clothes then?
The beige hoodie from H&M is the same kind that she usually receives from Fabletics ... 1 more in the collections I guess 😅
Also I don't get the vibe when showing her outfit with a pair of heavy black Chanel winter boots but the black top is half buttoned and exposing all her tummy area ... 😂
Then also another vlog showing the Amazon packing cubes... I'm surprised these aren't yet sponsored!

The development is really sad. More and more she is saying in the beginning :” I am working and it’s xxx in this video. “ how much she gets per video and Instagram ad for one brand? 3000 dollar? What you estimate girl?

they should get realjobs to appreciate money again . With saying this : I have to go to my work now :)

I wish you all a good start in the day!

• Heart
The development is really sad. More and more she is saying in the beginning :” I am working and it’s xxx in this video. “ how much she gets per video and Instagram ad for one brand? 3000 dollar? What you estimate girl?

they should get realjobs to appreciate money again . With saying this : I have to go to my work now :)

I wish you all a good start in the day!
I’ve got to say, I admire her for sticking to the same sponsors. She only seems to be working with the companies that she genuinely like, so kudos to her for that.

Reactions: 2
Hi All, let me explain a bit the real life of these guys from a view of a neighbour. I can tell you, that they are complete fake and everything is just about money- and you all pay their monthly luxury and nature destructive life!
-In their videos, she pretends to be so close to nature and environmental friendly...and then you see, EVERY day 10-20 empty boxes of things they ordered and get, next to the door of the apartment. Here, normally the people have to bring their waste in the basement and put the waste in special containers. Everybody manage to do this..just their waste is always lying in front of the containers because they expect the housekeeper to put it inside??
-Yes, there is a lady coming and clean the apartment, because you know, she is so busy with mixing green juices (;
-The apartment, they live in, is the biggest one here. When they moved in, they bought everything new! Another economic story. And they seem to move nearly every year.
- Once i saw them, leaving the house, dress up completely and just leaving the house 50 m. They stopped and he made pictures of her. Then they went back home and next day, she a had a new post..hiking tour and reaxing in the nature. Rudiculous!
-They were travelling all the Corona time! Even around Christmas and the worst time here in Germany, when everybody should just stay at home. They are absolutely ignorant. Once the police was down at the house, looking for them. Dont know why..
-She is absolutely isolated here in Munich. You can see here just going by lift down in the deep garage, directly in the car and then in some shops.
-They moved in here when nearly all the other apartments were already rented. And some neighbours had some easy and not very stylish furniture on the rooftop terrace, because everybody can use this. And when they moved in, they seem to cleaned up the terrace by throwing away all these not stylish things? Can you imagine? It was not their stuff and when the weather became better and the neighbours want to use the furniture, he installed an outdorr gym there!?
- He is an actor of life in the worst way. I think he is a real "beast" behind his perfect style. He would kill to grow in his lifestyle. And some neighbours here are very confident, that this wedding is fake from his side because he is gay. Absokutely gay. The girl make around is just to hold up the image.

Dont believe everything you see on Instagram and FB! They are poor people with lost souls and too much money, no real friends and they are running away from this by travelling much!

Cheers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got to say, I admire her for sticking to the same sponsors. She only seems to be working with the companies that she genuinely like, so kudos to her for that.
Gleam Futures have a list of products to promote and influencers to work with. Suzie Bonaldi (helloOcotber) also from Gleam agency, does the same Zara and H&M boring hauls.
Missoma is a brand every influencer promote nowdays...

I really can't find anything interesting or different on Annie's way to do it.

Hi All, let me explain a bit the real life of these guys from a view of a neighbour. I can tell you, that they are complete fake and everything is just about money- and you all pay their monthly luxury and nature destructive life!
-In their videos, she pretends to be so close to nature and environmental friendly...and then you see, EVERY day 10-20 empty boxes of things they ordered and get, next to the door of the apartment. Here, normally the people have to bring their waste in the basement and put the waste in special containers. Everybody manage to do this..just their waste is always lying in front of the containers because they expect the housekeeper to put it inside??
-Yes, there is a lady coming and clean the apartment, because you know, she is so busy with mixing green juices (;
-The apartment, they live in, is the biggest one here. When they moved in, they bought everything new! Another economic story. And they seem to move nearly every year.
- Once i saw them, leaving the house, dress up completely and just leaving the house 50 m. They stopped and he made pictures of her. Then they went back home and next day, she a had a new post..hiking tour and reaxing in the nature. Rudiculous!
-They were travelling all the Corona time! Even around Christmas and the worst time here in Germany, when everybody should just stay at home. They are absolutely ignorant. Once the police was down at the house, looking for them. Dont know why..
-She is absolutely isolated here in Munich. You can see here just going by lift down in the deep garage, directly in the car and then in some shops.
-They moved in here when nearly all the other apartments were already rented. And some neighbours had some easy and not very stylish furniture on the rooftop terrace, because everybody can use this. And when they moved in, they seem to cleaned up the terrace by throwing away all these not stylish things? Can you imagine? It was not their stuff and when the weather became better and the neighbours want to use the furniture, he installed an outdorr gym there!?
- He is an actor of life in the worst way. I think he is a real "beast" behind his perfect style. He would kill to grow in his lifestyle. And some neighbours here are very confident, that this wedding is fake from his side because he is gay. Absokutely gay. The girl make around is just to hold up the image.

Dont believe everything you see on Instagram and FB! They are poor people with lost souls and too much money, no real friends and they are running away from this by travelling much!

Cheers!
Wow! Thanks for spilling the tea!

Why am I not surprised on anything you say here?

Wow! That doesn't surprise me. Money and lifestyle is the main goal of so many influencers. As far as him being gay it's possible, they are middle eastern and in their culture that means death or being disowned, so some gays just marry to keep the appearances.

Thanks for sharing this.

Thank f

Cheers!

wowww! Thank you. As I live in Munich too. I saw them several times and exactly has the same feeling. He is sooo fake. I was so shocked in her last video when she said she buys the sneakers and throws them away. Nature doesn’t count at all.

why does this post of you not surprise me.

did she ever build up a relationship with her neighbours? i think no. How can they just throw away the things of other people.
Did you complain?

Gleam Futures have a list of products to promote and influencers to work with. Suzie Bonaldi (helloOcotber) also from Gleam agency, does the same Zara and H&M boring hauls.
Missoma is a brand every influencer promote nowdays...

I really can't find anything interesting or different on Annie's way to do it.
I like that she stays true to what she promotes. A lot of YouTubers change their favourite products every week. Let’s say she’s being sponsored by Function of Beauty and she‘s been with them for months, if not years. If she talks about shampoo & conditioner, she only mentions them, not other brands. Look at Victoria from In The Frow- one day her favourite is L’Oréal, the next day Kerastase, the day after it’s Redken. There’s no consistency there with many YouTubers.

Thank f

wowww! Thank you. As I live in Munich too. I saw them several times and exactly has the same feeling. He is sooo fake. I was so shocked in her last video when she said she buys the sneakers and throws them away. Nature doesn’t count at all.

why does this post of you not surprise me.

did she ever build up a relationship with her neighbours? i think no. How can they just throw away the things of other people.
Did you complain?
I dont know. I have never seen them with other people. Maybe neighbours, which live directly next to them know better.
I can just not agree to this ignorance of everything, just because they are influencer and earn much money with...who knows what. They act like they are better kinds if human. But at the end..this will go away very fast. And when the followers start to become less, the beauty is not the same and there are other younger influencers...then the mask will fall.
They live just for other people. Thats very sad.
And yes...the Alps are one hour away and some big beautiful lakes just 30 min. But of course they never go there because they are not interested in nature, hiking or sth. similar. Its just about showing themselves and creating storys for new clicks.

I dont know. I have never seen them with other people. Maybe neighbours, which live directly next to them know better.
I can just not agree to this ignorance of everything, just because they are influencer and earn much money with...who knows what. They act like they are better kinds if human. But at the end..this will go away very fast. And when the followers start to become less, the beauty is not the same and there are other younger influencers...then the mask will fall.
They live just for other people. Thats very sad.
And yes...the Alps are one hour away and some big beautiful lakes just 30 min. But of course they never go there because they are not interested in nature, hiking or sth. similar. Its just about showing themselves and creating storys for new clicks.
Wow that's quite something.
I was pretty sure of what you mentioned for some reasons, their life looks too perfect and immaculate in their videos, but a lot seems to be hidden.
And Annie is for sure very bored and isolated in Munich since when she moved there that is very obvious! She misses the US.

Also I'm so wondering about their company because their product launch is so poor.
Skincare products don't take years to be created, approved and commercialised, (even though the EU has got more strict regulations...)
For the rest Annie has got the money in the bank therefore it shouldn't be a problem to get stuff done...
Let's be honest: what are they doing all day when they say they're busy and so on?
They even hired someone at some point so I guess they should have been able to delegate more and get more advanced with their business development and other operations?

Wow that's quite something.
I was pretty sure of what you mentioned for some reasons, their life looks too perfect and immaculate in their videos, but a lot seems to be hidden.
And Annie is for sure very bored and isolated in Munich since when she moved there that is very obvious! She misses the US.

Also I'm so wondering about their company because their product launch is so poor.
Skincare products don't take years to be created, approved and commercialised, (even though the EU has got more strict regulations...)
For the rest Annie has got the money in the bank therefore it shouldn't be a problem to get stuff done...
Let's be honest: what are they doing all day when they say they're busy and so on?
They even hired someone at some point so I guess they should have been able to delegate more and get more advanced with their business development and other operations?
and she didn’t even learn German !!! Do they really have money? Hmm i don’t know. We know he is living off her money.
But I am so shocked about the waste factor. People who live in Munich are very careful. We separate the waste. It is a bicycle city . Almost no plastic bags. A lot of People take their own mugs for coffee to go.
And these 2 are showing off as if the planet is eternal. When she said, she buys the same 24 dollar sneakers over amazon and throws them away several times a year, it really hurt me. This planet is suffering so much and she is telling the 20 years old girls, but fast fashion.
Anyway, I agree with neighborhoodmuc , the truth will come through.
She is also deleting negative comments etc..
she should start learning German first.

once I saw her before corona in their Gym called LEO and she was soo arrogant looking , not even noticing her surrounding, not smiling.

and once I saw her of course on the street " Maximilianstr" where they were looking at expensive watches. was funny to see, how excited their were.

and once I saw them in a cafe and for 1 hour or so .they were not talking to each other, they were looking into their mobile phones. I was having a coffee with a friend and had the best view to see that accurately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.