Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I’m currently pregnant and what makes me think she isn’t is because she’s recently had a hydra facial and I’ve been told to not have them during pregnancy. To me, Annie seems the type to follow every rule given to her when pregnant. However you guys do put up convincing arguments for her to be 🤣🤣🤣
You can have them whilst pregnant, maybe a bit altered but they are safe for everyone

She should pack her things and go to LA! He is living of from her money and why should he not stay straight .. he is having time of his life. He was just a hairdresser before . I like the neighbours... 😂 but did they apologize for throwing away the things of the others of the rooftop?( NeighborhoodMUC. Ich finde dich sehr sympathisch! :) )
Vielen Dank :) Wo wohnst du in M? Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag.

oshare

VIP Member
Hahahahaha is this daesung?
YES! It's their parody of Secret Garden. I'm sure it's up on youtube. If you have watched the drama their parody is a must watch, it's honestly hilarious till this day. But if you are not familiar with Secret Garden I'm not sure if you get all the jokes ^^ the gifs just fit somehow

flowerpower321

I dont know about her French and Swedish , but she doesn’t speak German! Only few sentences. Also in restaurants or ordering stuff, she replies in English.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Yes and now he apparently spents time with another beautiful woman from Munich and he can actually talk in German with her while Annie drinks her green juice at home and cleans the apartment over and over again. I feel actually sad for her.
Who is this woman? It's terrible if this is true bc he's married. Any pics of this woman?

Most women would not stand for this. I doubt Annie will if he's supposedly cheated on her once before.

oshare

VIP Member
If her brother married her that probably means it was only a symbolic ceremony and they had to have a legal civil ceremony before?
He may have a licence? Some countries are not too fussy with giving licences, so maybe he studied and got one. If he speaks many languages, she doesn't seem lazy.

I don't think Annie is vaxxed, especially if she wants to get pregnant. I never thought Mo is already 35, he seems younger than Annie! All be fair but he does look incrediblely good. If he said he's only 30 I would totally believe it.
If Annie gets pregnant I wonder if something will blow up. I remember Abbey Sharp got a huge nose and really weird lips, my friend's feet got 3 sizes larger lol.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
yep im in the us too and i feel like why are influencers still doing this in 2022? you can share content about parenthood and everything surrounding your children without exposing them to the online world. i hope they change their mind by the time the baby is born

kf1997

I wouldn't be surprised if she had hormonal issues.

When I was super thin, I restricted myself and my Period came every 2 months.
The time my weight went up to a normal figure, my hormones started to work properly.

I constantly see comments on Annie's videos saying "Oh, I love your comments section is full of positive and nice comments". Now I know why! I didn't know she deleted comments. Well, she is obssesed with perfection so of course her comments section has to be perfect.

Yes, the L.A. vibes. She reminds me to fitness coach Sami Clarke (based in LA). All the positive toughts. All the clean food.

Annie is signed with Gleam management LA. I wonder if is just matter of time that they move there.
Imagine putting that much energy into reading every goddam comment and removing the ‘negative’ ones. That woman has waaaay to much free time. I remember she did the same when the whole fruit fest thing went down. And there were A LOT of negative comments. Kinda sounds obsessive to me but she probably thinks of this as work.