Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
When I want to treat myself I buy a pack of caramel nibbles from the shop not a bloody Cartier ring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 189

NBUTGTDDU

Also in regards to Beka’s video, it shows that she’s able to like and quote the comments which means she literally has an account on here? You can’t see the like button if you’re not logged in. It really annoys me when people slate the site whilst literally having their own account 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

salmaaax

Chatty Member
How many times will I have to read about another new member asking about PadGate yet again

• Haha
Reactions: 95

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Remember the Ana that lost her shit with happiness because she got an Olaf teddy for Christmas.
How did it all go so wrong, greed and wealth really can turn you ugly. 6 years isn’t that long ago, but another lifetime (and another life) for Ana!

FA9A8FA7-D14B-4C4D-A669-AC1DE4BB2490.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Scbu

VIP Member
5B46F554-6F43-44C9-B81E-5C892F448934.jpeg
Now we know why Ana went to the gym …. 🤬 so she could do an AD for gym shark!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

Grejaha

VIP Member
DB18C092-33E8-4E32-9876-63EE16091516.jpeg

pretty sure you have to be a MAN for this bby, not seen boohoo work with 14 year olds before???? Xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

tulla.24

3E5B779B-9FE1-4FE0-9E7A-4814FA624B86.png

bog off haz!!! you’re feeling “weird” about it because you know you lack the morals to decline a free treatment that you know full well you can afford, still give the girl promo, and salons have been out of business for so long. you dont have to accept everything offered to you for free, its the least you could do.

same goes to you, Ana. have some fucking decency!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

salmaaax

Chatty Member
She’s already deleted it 🤣
View attachment 567660
but I saved it hope it works
What does she mean she's so close to doing something to get Tattle taking down LOOOOL she needs to calm down she's no one big or special or hard, she's just Ana's clout chasing friend number three and she should be careful she doesn't lose herself from the rotation of Ana's friends cause it's the only reason anyone knows who she is.

Sidenote, she's going off saying that the tattle page is right there when you google her name but why is she googling herself anyway? Weirdo behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 77

salmaaax

Chatty Member
Anyways I've done some super sleuthing snooping since people mentioned Beka used to post on the Madison Sarah thread and:

Her old username on here was @beka_kerridge but she deleted that real quick

Her new account, which she has used to post here is @dalelxo - if you go on that account you can see where she's defended Ana on one of the previous threads, she's also liked posts about Gaz and Brian's meanness.
1620648661307.png

To top it all off with the piece de la resistance of the evidence, that video shows that she was last on tattle on 08/05 if you look:
1620648763571.png

When was @dalelxo last online I wonder? Saturday as well
1620648825511.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #35: I saw Cinzia wearing bright colours and tiny bags, so I bought bright colours and tiny bags

• Haha
Reactions: 71

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Ana is the definition of 'thin privilege'. When she eats these massive mountains of food and McDonald's almost everyday, no one says anything. No one mentions how bad her diet is. But, from what I've seen on TikTok and other SM, 'big' girls get criticised for just existing and they are probably a lot healthier than Ana. How are people looking at Ana and thinking 'goals' when she massively overeats all the time and classes a 'snack' as a full pack of cookies? Social media actually disgusts me. I've been on a 2 week all inclusive to Zante for under £500, why on earth is she staying somewhere that costs over a grand that looks like a prison cell? What's wrong with a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge? All does the same job on the Tour De Covid. I'm surprised she didn't try and pretend to be a Liverpool resident to go to that club night tbh, however that could be why she went the other day (to try and get tickets)

• Heart
Reactions: 71

toni

so this is essentially what she rewarded herself with a cartier ring for...😩 tell me this isn’t secondary school homework
24CA9AB9-B594-4E76-8996-9319E3F07D11.jpeg
46FE09AF-6790-45D8-A586-9FB19F71B94D.jpeg
165818E3-01DC-4EE0-8F1E-4EEB374B25E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

ECH

VIP Member
This fits Ana perfectly she dolls herself up and edits the fuck out of her pics when in reality she stinks and her tan is patchy and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend.
Eh that feels very woman hating

• Heart
Reactions: 68

tulla.24

do Gymshark not do any research?? having a nice figure does not equate to being fit. imagine being a smaller fitness influencer working hard to land a deal with Gymshark to then see Ana, who works out once a year, post one pic about going to the gym (no posts in the gym or of her working out) and then getting to do an AD with them, what a kick in the teeth! Also is Ana not embarrassed knowing all her fans see her having 7 takeouts a week and drowning her body in alcohol and then suddenly pretending to be into fitness for some extra cash?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68