Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
This fits Ana perfectly she dolls herself up and edits the fuck out of her pics when in reality she stinks and her tan is patchy and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend.
This sounds like it was written by an angry man who was rejected and has now gone on a rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

scouseconstantine

It’s killing me that she’s in Manchester and all her content is based around filming in her flat. I live about 20 mins away from Manchester but there’s so much she could film! Go for a walk around the city and find some cute shops, walk down Ancoates and find some trendy eateries, go to China town, visit national trust properties! She’s so close to Dunham Massey, Tatton Park - hell she’s less than an hours drive from the Peak District! Go there and vlog a long walk! Take your friends have a picnic get the exercise you always say you want to do!

When things open up go to places like Salford museum and Lark Hill Place! The science museum, the cathedral, god anywhere but your four walls.

She’s got access to so much potential content and she could be thriving but she’s failing and ordering her fifth takeaway of the week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

emilyk648

Now I hate Gaz even more than I did before. She’s so oblivious to everything just like Ana is. Also, Gaz’s bf.. my friend said he once matched with him on tinder (my friend is a male and is gay) 😳
not really sure what your point is about him matching with guy on tinder? bisexuality exists...

• Heart
Reactions: 59

autumnblue

1st class train ticket - £97
Hotel room - £900
Breakfast £36
French fries - £5 x2 = £10
Mac and cheese = £18
Cake and bubbles chocolate = £10
Massage - £215
Pin cartier ring - £1,010
Other ring - £1,810
Clothes - £70
Sushisamba - £112
Whole Foods - £15.50
Clean kitchen - free
Total £4,303.5
Fucking crazy amount off money and could have been more if she got more then one drink when out

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

effsy

off the top of my head a list of some of the most cringe worthy dumb things she's ever done

milk in fruit tea
doing a 10,000 calorie challenge and eating a bowl a cereal and banana for breakfast
being sent some nutritional yeast to try as a substitute for cheese then proceeds to add actual cheese to a vegan recipe
doing a 'trying vegan foods for 24 hours' challenge video and only shopping in the 'free from' section and failing at almost every meal (why bother uploading the video?)
confidently pronouncing warburtons wrong
doesn't know how to cook simple meals at age 20
driving around the same mcdonalds drive thru 50 times (the second hand embarrassment urgh)
the whole broccolli pronunciation thing
not using a food scale or measurements when following a recipe
moving to manchester to be with her friends who don't even care about her
changing her accent 2 hours after moving up north

any more??
Admitting that she doesn't do 24 hour challenges properly then uploading a 24 hour challenge the week after
Getting "drunk" and giving relationship advice despite never being in a relationship??
Making a cocktail with blue WKD instead of blue curaçao
Ordering a decaf coffee from costa (?) then being surprised when she could taste coffee in it
Doing a trying new foods for 24hrs and having boost bites and sweet potato fries
Saying that a filet of fish was an acquired taste
Contemplating getting a gaming set up after playing 1 game of among us on her phone
Complimented the water pressure in a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 58

crunchie

I actually can't stop laughing - in her latest video at 7:12 she says "Please ignore the Mexican food to the left of me we're actually having Mexican night tonight" proceeds to show a bag of white rice lmao

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

queenie42

Going to make a bold statement, but I actually enjoyed Julie in the videos. I didn’t mind her (apart from the Boris and anti-vax comments) and she added entertainment and funniness into the videos. She added variation, instead of EVERY SINGLE VIDEO being somewhat related to Ana’s apartment (they’re just vlogs, no effort whatsoever)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

at-the-disco

Chatty Member

In case anyone was interested lol
they are both so fcking thick i swear to god, it makes me fume that these idiots earn the money they do when we have people with an actual education slave away to earn even a fraction of what they do in a year and actually make a difference in this world. what the fuck do these idiots contribute to society. influencer culture makes me sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Chloesm

VIP Member
As far as I know, during these years there have been way more important and famous influencers""" reporting""" Tattle, and still nothing has changed

don't think someone like Beka Porridge can take this site down ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Grejaha

VIP Member
off the top of my head a list of some of the most cringe worthy dumb things she's ever done

milk in fruit tea
doing a 10,000 calorie challenge and eating a bowl a cereal and banana for breakfast
being sent some nutritional yeast to try as a substitute for cheese then proceeds to add actual cheese to a vegan recipe
doing a 'trying vegan foods for 24 hours' challenge video and only shopping in the 'free from' section and failing at almost every meal (why bother uploading the video?)
confidently pronouncing warburtons wrong
doesn't know how to cook simple meals at age 20
driving around the same mcdonalds drive thru 50 times (the second hand embarrassment urgh)
the whole broccolli pronunciation thing
not using a food scale or measurements when following a recipe
moving to manchester to be with her friends who don't even care about her
changing her accent 2 hours after moving up north

any more??
Calling George Floyd, George Lloyd three times

• Angry
  • Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Christ anyone miss the days we could laugh about Julie and Atticus on these threads? I couldn't give less of a shit about any of these hang ons she's friends with.

• Haha

Minipizza

VIP Member
You can tell ana and bekka are the type of girls that would bully you, despite looking absolutely awful themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 53