Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think that because she’s a little youtuber with 1m followers on Instagram (mostly fake but we move) and a bit of a healthy bank account she is above everything. Above all the rules. Above covid. She’s a bleeping joke. I don’t think staying in London for the night constantly ‘treating yourself’ and going out for dinner with Kiera is ESSENTIAL Ana. Definitely not work related anyway. Also next time you stay in a hotel, make the bed before you leave you scruffy cow. X

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So she has £4,000 worth of rings on her hand and is wanting to get more for the other hand.. a bit excessive but ok 😄

edit- ok i was wrong she has almost £9,000 worth of rings on one hand.. woah

• Wow
Reactions: 23

anyone remember this 'not my style' from 2 years ago?

But isn't it crazy that she's trying out Gaz's old style and in the thumbnail the picture she used for her own usual style is how Gaz dresses and looks like now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know why her and beka are going to London together? That’s literally not allowed? Is beka such a dumb witch that she doesn’t think before she posts anything

Reactions: 22
so this is essentially what she rewarded herself with a cartier ring for...😩 tell me this isn’t secondary school homework
24CA9AB9-B594-4E76-8996-9319E3F07D11.jpeg
46FE09AF-6790-45D8-A586-9FB19F71B94D.jpeg
165818E3-01DC-4EE0-8F1E-4EEB374B25E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
I’d love to know why her and beka are going to London together? That’s literally not allowed? Is beka such a dumb witch that she doesn’t think before she posts anything
I think it is allowed as long as they go back the same day, something like that

Reactions: 1
How ridiculous is she for "rewarding" herself for each NORMAL thing she does

I'd own as many cars as Cristiano Ronaldo if had to follow Ana's mindset

Reactions: 25
so it continues..
prison cell looking hotel room? a castle
manchester? new york
london? paris bbyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe it's just a UK thing because sophdoeslife does it too but I find it really weird how she always says "please can I get ....." instead of "can I get ........., please" when ordering stuff idk it just reminds me of a child learning their manners or something 😂 maybe it is just a UK thing so if it is please forgive me 😂
yeah i say it like they do please can i get is right i think

Reactions: 5
i can't deal with the number of times a week she's 'treating herself'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ana is the definition of 'thin privilege'. When she eats these massive mountains of food and McDonald's almost everyday, no one says anything. No one mentions how bad her diet is. But, from what I've seen on TikTok and other SM, 'big' girls get criticised for just existing and they are probably a lot healthier than Ana. How are people looking at Ana and thinking 'goals' when she massively overeats all the time and classes a 'snack' as a full pack of cookies? Social media actually disgusts me. I've been on a 2 week all inclusive to Zante for under £500, why on earth is she staying somewhere that costs over a grand that looks like a prison cell? What's wrong with a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge? All does the same job on the Tour De Covid. I'm surprised she didn't try and pretend to be a Liverpool resident to go to that club night tbh, however that could be why she went the other day (to try and get tickets)
I think this about lizzo, a quick glance of her comments on tiktok and they’re full of people body shaming her, when in actuality she eats so healthy. And then we have Ana, who is skinny fat, and eats all this tit and people praise her for not putting anything on???

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe I should treat myself to some duck off expensive jewellery for submitting my essay today, what are we thinking bbys?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just got to the bit with the cartier rings. I really get annoyed whenever these influencers buy expensive things and just don't name the actual item. It's not a 'pin ring'. It's from the Juste un Clou collection which was based on a nail. Not a pin.....:rolleyes:

Also - everytime you order room service you have to pay an in tray charge....right? This is actually mental how much money she's spending.

Butter that spreads so easy....if it's at the right temperature, it will spread easy.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.