Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she came onto the Madison Sarah thread under her actual name without realising that you're supposed to be anon 😂 not sure if that account is still her current though or she's made a new one
Oh god she really is pathetic

Reactions: 4
So do Ana & Beka both just chill on this thread then? Sorry because there is too many times we all have said something and it’s mentioned by Ana?

The only reason I knew of tattle is because someone from teen mum kept posting it. You lot literally drag people onto the site and give it free promotion.

Also Beka, do you not think it’s weird your reading a thread about your so called bestie?

Reactions: 34
It’d be an issue if people were commenting these things on her Instagram, Tiktok etc her public platforms that she actually uses but tattle is literally an anonymous gossip website? She’s seeking out hate about herself, and Ana, and posting it to victimise herself. You chose to come on here and search your name, why act like a victim? Lol
If I was “famous” like these people are I would much rather people be talking about me on here rather than all over my posts. On this site it is moderated to an extent, and I wouldn’t even call what we say hate. Yes it can be nasty at times, but none of us are sending death threats or anything.

That’s what annoys me. They’ve intentionally gone out of their way to find those comments and then make a TikTok about it to receive validation from her “fans”. It’s all to boost their own egos.

Reactions: 29
She’s already deleted it 🤣
View attachment 567660
but I saved it hope it works
What does she mean she's so close to doing something to get Tattle taking down LOOOOL she needs to calm down she's no one big or special or hard, she's just Ana's clout chasing friend number three and she should be careful she doesn't lose herself from the rotation of Ana's friends cause it's the only reason anyone knows who she is.

Sidenote, she's going off saying that the tattle page is right there when you google her name but why is she googling herself anyway? Weirdo behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Does she think she’s queen of the internet saying she’s going to get the website taken down if we carry on😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
As far as I know, during these years there have been way more important and famous influencers""" reporting""" Tattle, and still nothing has changed

don't think someone like Beka Porridge can take this site down ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I understand big celebrities googling themselves but a little influencer with 100k? What was she even expecting to see about herself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyways I've done some super sleuthing snooping since people mentioned Beka used to post on the Madison Sarah thread and:

Her old username on here was @beka_kerridge but she deleted that real quick

Her new account, which she has used to post here is @dalelxo - if you go on that account you can see where she's defended Ana on one of the previous threads, she's also liked posts about Gaz and Brian's meanness.
1620648661307.png

To top it all off with the piece de la resistance of the evidence, that video shows that she was last on tattle on 08/05 if you look:
1620648763571.png

When was @dalelxo last online I wonder? Saturday as well
1620648825511.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Anyways I've done some super sleuthing snooping since people mentioned Beka used to post on the Madison Sarah thread and:

Her new account, which she has used to post here is @dalelxo - if you go on that account you can see where she's defended Ana on one of the previous threads, she's also liked posts about Gaz and Brian's meanness.
View attachment 567720
To top it all off with the piece de la resistance of the evidence, that video shows that she was last on tattle on 08/05 if you look:
View attachment 567721

View attachment 567724
Why’s she chatting tit about her self 😂

View attachment 567720
View attachment 567721

View attachment 567724
Hahaha no don’t because that’s the one we called Louis too😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 567720
View attachment 567721

View attachment 567724
Why do you think the second account is her? Sorry if I missed something!

Reactions: 1
I don't get why she would come on here just to slate herself? I've just looked at that account and all I can see is that person going against Beka and Ana.. & definitely not defending them in any way? unless I'm blind?

Reactions: 10
Why do you think the second account is her? Sorry if I missed something!
Obviously I could be entirely wrong haha - but I feel like the coincidences of the dates we know Beka was on tattle and the date of that account last being online line up too nicely. Also on the Madison Sarah thread (12 or 11? not sure its one of the older ones) when the original Beka account got called out and then deleted, this dalel user came along and one of the posters on the Madison thread thought it was Beka, and after that the account seemed to start posting 'negative' stuff about people, but she goes on to defend Ana getting sent free food and her not wanting to go on the pill as well as liking stuff about Gaz and Brian not being good friends etc.

I don't get why she would come on here just to slate herself? I've just looked at that account and all I can see is that person going against Beka and Ana.. & definitely not defending them in any way? unless I'm blind?
Could be totally wrong of course! But she liked posts about Gaz and Brian not being good friends, and if you go down to the bottom of that posters posts you can see they were defending Ana getting sent free food and the whole contraception situation.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.