Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fits Ana perfectly she dolls herself up and edits the duck out of her pics when in reality she stinks and her tan is patchy and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend.
Eh that feels very woman hating

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Who treats themselves to 3000 pounds worth of jewellery after doing a minor achievement, the majority of people her age have moved out and are at uni creating a future for themselves which includes a real job she’s stuck in fairyland with her ego inflating every time a company sends her a new #gift. Can’t wait until she buys herself another Cartier ring after making a cheese pie all buy herself 🥺🥺 or maybe sprays her apartment with a #gifted febreeze

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She will spend the money as fast as she earned it! Sadly it will happen, or not sadly 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why is she in London again/still!!! Guessing her and beka have stayed there then

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This fits Ana perfectly she dolls herself up and edits the duck out of her pics when in reality she stinks and her tan is patchy and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend.

This smells a lot like 'not all men' to me...

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not been watching her as over the last 3 months or so she's bored the life out of me, can't even be bothered to hate watch. What's she staying in a hotel for?

Reactions: 10
This sounds like it was written by an angry man who was rejected and has now gone on a rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What is that 🤢
Could be pickled ginger... because I doubt she would eat sashimi 😭. But don’t judge it, tastes great with sushi.

After confering with my sushi loving fiancé, it is indeed yellowtail sashimi 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear that bag is just a joke now? Like she’s reading here and seeing us taking the piss out of it, so she’s putting it in every photo😂

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Off topic but I was looking at Ana’s old nail artist and came across a pic of her fingers and toes ... she has one shaved toe and forgot about the other toe 🤮
AE0533AE-9D61-45DD-A656-A6B2A303A43B.jpeg

I went to show my fiancé because we were talking about bunions but they reposted it months later with the hair badly smoothed out. I’ve never laughed so much - they couldnt have done that in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who treats themselves to 3000 pounds worth of jewellery after doing a minor achievement
I’m not having this achievement thing. She was going to buy them anyway and is just looking for an excuse to justify it to show off and inflate her bloated head even more.:sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good morning everyone, except Ana.. Hope everyone had a great Bank Holiday weekend, except Ana. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else think she’s doing all this London stuff with new bffs cause she moved all the way to Manchester to be with Haz n Byron as the trio n now those two have partners they wanna spend all their time with n she’s left herself. She must feel stupid for following them to Manchester, could see her moving to London before the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else think she’s doing all this London stuff with new bffs cause she moved all the way to Manchester to be with Haz n Byron as the trio n now those two have partners they wanna spend all their time with n she’s left herself. She must feel stupid for following them to Manchester, could see her moving to London before the end of the year.
She should of just moved to London in the first place. She bangs on about that it's her favourite city. Her friends couldn't give a tit.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.