Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& yet she goes on about how she’s a “super organized person” clearly not 😂 she also makes a huge to-do anytime she cleans, like she HAS to document it every time, and every time her place is a complete mess. I bet the floor is so grimey and the counters too 🤢 Imagine her bathroom also ughhhh gross

honestly though the thing that fucks me up most is how she stopped wearing the GIFTED Invisalign (I know old topic but I can’t get over it) What the actual duck lmao. And that disgusting way her lips curl around her snaggle teeth when she speaks 🥴
I don’t know why she gave up with her free Invisalign? Unless she’s waited for #gifted veneers?

Reactions: 9
lmao so she wastes 2000 each month to live in a flat that is dirty? umm ana luv stop bothering w making ur home aesthetically pleasing as ur leaving in the next few months

Reactions: 11
Lmao Bekka popped up on my FYP.. she lurks on Ana’s thread like Byron & Haz did😆 Goes to show almost everyone around Ana is really a clout chaser
1D5909C5-F532-4AF7-8EE8-775EEE2FB4C0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t know why she gave up with her free Invisalign? Unless she’s waited for #gifted veneers?
I think they prob told her that it wouldn’t work for her, they’re not as strong as normal train track braces (which is why I’m so surprised she didn’t have them growing up, they’re free!)

Reactions: 10
Also in regards to Beka’s video, it shows that she’s able to like and quote the comments which means she literally has an account on here? You can’t see the like button if you’re not logged in. It really annoys me when people slate the site whilst literally having their own account 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Also in regards to Beka’s video, it shows that she’s able to like and quote the comments which means she literally has an account on here? You can’t see the like button if you’re not logged in. It really annoys me when people slate the site whilst literally having their own account 🙄
I’m sure she’s been caught on Madison Sarah’s thread a few times 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Lmao Bekka popped up on my FYP.. she lurks on Ana’s thread like Byron & Haz did😆 Goes to show almost everyone around Ana is really a clout chaser View attachment 567285
It’d be an issue if people were commenting these things on her Instagram, Tiktok etc her public platforms that she actually uses but tattle is literally an anonymous gossip website? She’s seeking out hate about herself, and Ana, and posting it to victimise herself. You chose to come on here and search your name, why act like a victim? Lol

Reactions: 31
It’s killing me that she’s in Manchester and all her content is based around filming in her flat. I live about 20 mins away from Manchester but there’s so much she could film! Go for a walk around the city and find some cute shops, walk down Ancoates and find some trendy eateries, go to China town, visit national trust properties! She’s so close to Dunham Massey, Tatton Park - hell she’s less than an hours drive from the Peak District! Go there and vlog a long walk! Take your friends have a picnic get the exercise you always say you want to do!

When things open up go to places like Salford museum and Lark Hill Place! The science museum, the cathedral, god anywhere but your four walls.

She’s got access to so much potential content and she could be thriving but she’s failing and ordering her fifth takeaway of the week.
Looks like she’s been to the Peak District with Byron yesterday. I can just imagine the convo
‘Byron can we go to the Peak District. Saw it on tattul’.
Really feel like they only went for the views, i live in the Peak District and the walks can be hard especially that one she’s doing. I can’t imagine ana would do that much exercise

Reactions: 14
Can almost guarantee they left those coffee cups behind and god knows what other litter :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hi bekka hun tell us your tattle name bby xoxo
Pretty sure she came onto the Madison Sarah thread under her actual name without realising that you're supposed to be anon 😂 not sure if that account is still her current though or she's made a new one

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.