Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos are so repetitive its comical. Another day in her beeyutifull 'home' (flat) and wait for it.....another takeaway! Top content Ana bbbyyyy you are one CEO BOSS ASS witch xxx

Reactions: 23
Just watched her most recent Decorate with me Vlog...sorry but what was that canvas filler picture about 😂😂 everyone has different tastes but that just looked a bit ridiculous to me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not even mad at Ana’s latest personality becoming a colourful emoji photo dumping queen tbh 💕💙💜💛💚 so much more pleasant than beige CEO untouchable persona

I really like that people are posting a bunch of multiple pics now it feels like there’s less fakeness about it and it’s actually showing small glimpses of things that make people happy not just a posed edited pics of themselves

I credit miley Cyrus and dua lipa for making it popular tbh

Reactions: 10
Watching her 57th decorating vlog within 3 months of moving into a fully furnished flat...
And how on earth has she managed to scratch that table up so badly. Best get fined for that when she moves out!

plus “I’m the type of person who always needs everything organised all the time”um well you’re obviously not because you’ve let everything get in such a state to begin with?! 😂

if she wanted to make so many decorating videos(she doesn’t - she just has no ideas and loves to buy tit to fill her time because she’s insecure and bored) she should’ve just bought a house. It’s so dumb doing all this to a furnished flat.

Reactions: 21
Someone said in her comments she should protect the table and stuff when she was doing that painting or she won’t get her bond back but tbf ana probs won’t care or will think she can get out of it because she’s a “YouTuber” hope the landlord/lady shits all over her and has her for messing up that table so much😂

Reactions: 15
Ana bby please for the love of god, go back to blonde, I don't think skunk is the look you were going for

Reactions: 22
Sorry but did she say the table is what sold her on the flat???? As in, she decided to live somewhere because of a piece of furniture she doesn’t own and could easily throw her money at to buy (and three times over the way she takes care of things). I’m literally baffled by that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ana is such an awkward third wheel duck me
Oh Ana... poor thing can never get true friends. Wonder why?
Ps, where does Sophie live?

Also just noticed Ana hasn’t liked or commented on anyyyyy of Sophie’s recent instagrams. Obvs means nothing for us normal folk, but different for the ‘influencers’. Jealous are ya, Ana???

Reactions: 22
Not a gaz thread and off topic slightly but this has really annoyed me??? I normally really like haz but this comment doesn’t sit right with me. Influencers really don’t give a duck do they? Salons have had it tough during covid and she still took a free treatment. ‘Girl not for free’ YES GIRL not for free!!! Pay for your own tit

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.