Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is now big brands like selfridges or other designers are creating a borrow service where u literally loan a designer bag for a certain amount of time so probs half the stuff they buy is ok loan or instalments 😂😂. Wouldn’t put it past them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is now big brands like selfridges or other designers are creating a borrow service where u literally loan a designer bag for a certain amount of time so probs half the stuff they buy is ok loan or instalments 😂😂. Wouldn’t put it past them
ew what happens if someone returns a bag all grubby and gross.. such a bad idea on selfridges part

Reactions: 14
I had a dream last night I went to Brian's flat and he kissed me 🤮🤮🤮 I'm highly traumatised, bet ana was well jealous though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
ew what happens if someone returns a bag all grubby and gross.. such a bad idea on selfridges part
Then they’d probs have to buy the bag or pay fees. I know a few shops are doing it H&M have a suit loan service. It’s basically like Klarna to an extent influencers probs buy using Klarna then return the clothes before 30 days before payment. Probs why most their clothes u don’t see it again after a while

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I had a dream last night I went to Brian's flat and he kissed me 🤮🤮🤮 I'm highly traumatised, bet ana was well jealous though.
I had a dream a few nights ago that me and Brian lived together and he kept moving stuff around and it was pissing me off but we were in a relationship and he was kissing me too. I woke up repulsed and promised myself to never sleep again 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Funny you should say that, because I had a dream the other night that ana slept with my bf so I proceeded to sleep with Byron and he got me pregnant lmfaoooo all in all, ana ended up moving to Greenland to live her best green life bbys xoxox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The fact so many of you are dreaming about Brian is deeply disturbing to me :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
By the looks of her recent photo, she’s in Brighton.. sounds weird but near where I live, most of the front steps have those checkerboard designs! Also when did it become ok to take photos in front of peoples homes?

Reactions: 12
By the looks of her recent photo, she’s in Brighton.. sounds weird but near where I live, most of the front steps have those checkerboard designs! Also when did it become ok to take photos in front of peoples homes?
I find that so weird. I once opened my door to go out yk like a normal person n I’ve seen many people take pictures at either my front door or neighbours. It’s so awkward n weird plus idm who the people are n they’ve basically put my idk address kr house in a picture. Imagine how many pictures of random doors where people live they have on their insta

I'm not sure what is more cringe, the fake laugh or the like from her home account 😂😂😂
View attachment 564989
Why is blue n green the new brown n grey for her I don’t get it. You can pair other colours w blue besides green lol

• Sad
Reactions: 13
those tiny bags look ridiculous with her “fits” she wears baggy jeans, oversized blazers and t-shirts with huge chunky trainers and then this tiny ass bag 😣 i actually think styled better with a little classy dress or something they’d look cute! still inconvenient though

Reactions: 24
For some reason I was watching Gaz’s new video, and she mentioned that Ana borrowed her hoover. The hoover was literally rammed full of dust and tit. She didn’t bother to empty it. It can also be seen in Ana’s latest video.

So the question is... does Ana not own her own hoover? That would explain why her flat looks so grim...

• Sick
Reactions: 36
For some reason I was watching Gaz’s new video, and she mentioned that Ana borrowed her hoover. The hoover was literally rammed full of dust and tit. She didn’t bother to empty it. It can also be seen in Ana’s latest video.

So the question is... does Ana not own her own hoover? That would explain why her flat looks so grim...
She definitely got one gifted before she moved out. I remember her showing it. What did she do with it?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.