Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a gaz thread and off topic slightly but this has really annoyed me??? I normally really like haz but this comment doesn’t sit right with me. Influencers really don’t give a duck do they? Salons have had it tough during covid and she still took a free treatment. ‘Girl not for free’ YES GIRL not for free!!! Pay for your own tit
The attitude just in that sentence is unbelievable! if you know people won't take kindly to it then don't post it or better yet don't be selfish and make somebody give their time and effort knowing they won't get a penny.

Reactions: 23
3E5B779B-9FE1-4FE0-9E7A-4814FA624B86.png

bog off haz!!! you’re feeling “weird” about it because you know you lack the morals to decline a free treatment that you know full well you can afford, still give the girl promo, and salons have been out of business for so long. you dont have to accept everything offered to you for free, its the least you could do.

same goes to you, Ana. have some bleeping decency!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
View attachment 562412
bog off haz!!! you’re feeling “weird” about it because you know you lack the morals to decline a free treatment that you know full well you can afford, still give the girl promo, and that salons have been out of business for so long.

same goes to you, Ana. Have some bleeping decency!
bleeping selfish greedy pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 562412
bog off haz!!! you’re feeling “weird” about it because you know you lack the morals to decline a free treatment that you know full well you can afford, still give the girl promo, and salons have been out of business for so long. you dont have to accept everything offered to you for free, its the least you could do.

What does this even mean? She got the treatment for free, or they gave her the treatment and she promoted it for free?

Reactions: 11
5B46F554-6F43-44C9-B81E-5C892F448934.jpeg
Now we know why Ana went to the gym …. 🤬 so she could do an AD for gym shark!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
I think as influencers it makes sense they get sent some things as product placement etc and to advertise the products but what bugs me is that these influencers just seem to accept any free gift/treatment and do not think twice about it and when they do think about it like Haz they act so smug. It wouldn't hurt to pay for these treatments and products once in a while of your own money, surely that makes the product something they genuinely like/want over just showcasing tit to get more money? And I agree but I think Haz could have accepted the offer but instead of for free actually pay for it and promote the girl along with the business.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What does this even mean? She got the treatment for free, or they gave her the treatment and she promoted it for free?
They gave her the treatment for free, most likely in exchange for Haz posting the nails on IG.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 562412

not defending her getting the treatment for free but I think in this story she’s referring to that fact that she’s posted a pic of her feet for free, not the treatment. Which is also not a good thing to say because some people may rely on that to live but she’s saying she could post it and get more money than what she earns for her feet

Reactions: 22
View attachment 562426Now we know why Ana went to the gym …. 🤬 so she could do an AD for gym shark!
So is gymshark comfy clothes or for the gym? Makes no sense that somebody like Ana who's channel is basically just eating takeaway and decorating her apartment lately is promoting clothing for the gym? She does not work out and brags about fast metabolism, eats mcdonalds and junk food a lot on her channel and hardly see her eat any greens/fruit so hardly a lifestyle channel. Sorry just getting mad because see so many clothing companies have models used who don't even align to their brand just because the person is an influencer does not make them the appropriate influencer for the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is gym shark Taking the piss????????

she goes once to the gym and now feels like a fitness guru

Gym shark has lost all respect from me
0 credibility and 0 coherence
Is she trying to be saffron?? The post she put up this morning is actually worded the same as one of saffrons grid posts about going to the pub, it makes no sense using Ana to promote them.

Reactions: 20
She's seen her channel is just samey and bland so she is trying to take in Saffron's persona and become her, maybe she'll become more relevant then

I prefer Saffron, at least she tries out new things and puts in effort to make her channel engaging and doesn't seem to just hop on and off from trends to be liked

Reactions: 19
do Gymshark not do any research?? having a nice figure does not equate to being fit. imagine being a smaller fitness influencer working hard to land a deal with Gymshark to then see Ana, who works out once a year, post one pic about going to the gym (no posts in the gym or of her working out) and then getting to do an AD with them, what a kick in the teeth! Also is Ana not embarrassed knowing all her fans see her having 7 takeouts a week and drowning her body in alcohol and then suddenly pretending to be into fitness for some extra cash?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Why on earth do Gym Shark want Ana to promote their clothing? I doubt she can even spell exercise nevermind actually do any.

Completely puts me off buying anything from Gym Shark. It’s clearly just leisurewear now rather than gym clothing.

Reactions: 31
Imagine eating a big tasty and extra chicken nuggets, whilst guzzling Coca Cola all the while wearing gym shark clothing....
WTF planet are they on?????

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Gym shark really do no care who they work with do they?😂 saffron can’t even do stuff properly in the gym and ana just eats tit constantly 😂 I had a protein shake today and went for a walk, reckon gym shark will sponsor me?

Also the Sophie,Becca and ana friendship is so bleeping odd, it’s just Sophie and ana fighting over whos beccas bestie? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I literally joked to my friend this morning that she was going to the gym just to get sponsored by gym shark. 😂 I have no words , she's pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now I hate Gaz even more than I did before. She’s so oblivious to everything just like Ana is. Also, Gaz’s bf.. my friend said he once matched with him on tinder (my friend is a male and is gay) 😳

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.