Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parallelbell

Mejulie just uploaded an Instagram story of her wanting to pain the garden shed once she has permission from the landlord. I always though that Anastasia helped her mum buy that house and it’s not rented.
No it's rented, Ana paid 'board' but it's suspected that she contributed to some bills too

whisperchat

VIP Member
Obviously I could be entirely wrong haha - but I feel like the coincidences of the dates we know Beka was on tattle and the date of that account last being online line up too nicely. Also on the Madison Sarah thread (12 or 11? not sure its one of the older ones) when the original Beka account got called out and then deleted, this dalel user came along and one of the posters on the Madison thread thought it was Beka, and after that the account seemed to start posting 'negative' stuff about people, but she goes on to defend Ana getting sent free food and her not wanting to go on the pill as well as liking stuff about Gaz and Brian not being good friends etc.

Could be totally wrong of course! But she liked posts about Gaz and Brian not being good friends, and if you go down to the bottom of that posters posts you can see they were defending Ana getting sent free food and the whole contraception situation.
That account has also liked messages on a Sean Pratt thread? I have no idea who that person is haha

13570QP

I agree, as someone said a few pages back Beka was DESPERATE to be a PLT model, and influencer in general last year. If you’ve seen her older tik toks you’ll see she tried stupidly hard to become ~insta famous~ and think she’s still trying to climb that social ladder now. It’s quite sad actually 😂 she’s always latched onto smaller influencers to build a following of her own. Ana is the biggest (most followers) influencer she’s managed to befriend so I’m not surprised she’s really pushing the ‘best friendzzz’ image in the hope Ana will start posting her on her stories etc. No doubt she’s already managed to get a few of Ana’s followers to follow her too, as she’s put up tik toks of Ana, loads of stories, and often goes on live (on her own page, not Ana’s) with her, and pretty much everyone in the comments on the lives are Ana’s followers. Tbh it’s working for Beka because she’s being mentioned on here a lot too now, so people are obviously noticing her a lot more. Wish Ana would realise that she’s literally wanting clout and that’s it. If she was genuinely her friend she would not be flaunting Ana around as much as she is.
I remember a few months ago Sophie Clough said they were looking to rent an apartment together (Sophie and Beka) in Manchester, did that happen?

Eckledomr

I remember a few months ago Sophie Clough said they were looking to rent an apartment together (Sophie and Beka) in Manchester, did that happen?
I’m not sure tbh! I’ve never followed Beka that closely but I don’t think her and Sophie live together 🤔