Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times will I have to read about another new member asking about PadGate yet again

• Haha
Reactions: 95
I think it's just shocking is why people are asking and you do have to go back a bit to see the video previous to @crunchie just adding it again there for reference. That vid is also an old vid so idk why it's still up like she hasn't noticed the pad, surely there is comments on her video about it, added to fact her other recent video at the hotel she packed full suitcase just to sweat in same hoodie. If she reads this she needs to sort her hygiene out big time

Reactions: 8
Honestly she’s not money smart at all
She claims it’s an investment she’s making as she’ll bring everything she’s bought this year to her future house

Ana let me tell you, since you’re really trend addicted, there is no way you’ll be keeping that furniture forever. You’ll jump on another bandwagon and eventually you will find yourself buying more and more furniture

• Heart
Reactions: 20
not the sophia and cinzia style textured canvas' too.... it's very single white female now lmfaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the new video and oh my is her content boring, repetitive and tit. Who even wants yet another ✨apartment✨ “series”. She pretty much did everything in this video, is Episode 2 going to just be her cleaning her apartment?? *yawn*. Is she just going to keep redecorating her, already, “dream” apartment every few weeks for content, despite her viewers giving her actual worthy video ideas?

She thinks buying 4 ridiculously priced chairs is a good purchase, but getting 2 extra to fit the table is wayyy too much money? What about the thousands and thousands of pounds shes burning on rent, furniture storage, cartier rings, balenciagas, bags that aren't big enough to fit anything in, nights out, £900 hotel rooms etc etc ... huh?

Also how can she make that council house ceiling-looking canvas and say she loves it? It’s definitely not a work of art nor is it beeeyoutiful, Ana.

One more thing to add is that I don’t want to know how many beige blankets she owns, and she keeps buying more...to put in baskets...what?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She actually buys way too much, she’s never happy with what she’s got her house is now filled with tat (endless vases and candles)
She claims she saves most of her money and rarely treats herself but all I see is her constantly buying junk

Reactions: 30
You guys are forgetting to mention she was doing a Try on bikini haul during Padgate. How many were sent back do you reckon? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Her new video.. yawn... she moved in only a few months ago and it was ‘perfect’ so why is she changing it again!
And how original with the tit plaster canvas... pretty sure saffron has one too...
yawn get a personality !!!!

Reactions: 9
Ana luv that’s not art, don’t know why I expected her to paint with actual colours I forgot how much of a basic witch she is who copies anything and anyone else she sees.
ALSO the table was still filthy after you cleaned it ana so you can duck off with your ‘pls sponsor me’

And why the duck is McDonald’s sending her food?!? And why was she talking like that when it arrived, ‘it’s actually a lot harder than I thoughtttt’ I dislike her so much

Reactions: 15
i can just see her in the next vid chatting tit about the 'paint' that's actually a tinted varnish, put too many layers on without sanding and making a perfectly good bench all sticky and gunked up

Reactions: 8
This might come across as mean but... that hairstyle is not doing her any favours. Her face looks absolutely massive with that hair!

ps. Third photo is my personal favourite
She needs some face framing layers or the pony needs to be higher up.

Reactions: 1
I actually now feel sorry for Julie and can totally understand why she was always a miserable angry cow when Ana lived at home , the state of her room must have been unbearable 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
See the hand gestures and the squinting of the eyes (idk how to word it she like screws her eyes up sometimes) and the head shaking and change of tone at the end of sentences and the pauses been words. I cannot cope

Reactions: 9
See the hand gestures and the squinting of the eyes (idk how to word it she like screws her eyes up sometimes) and the head shaking and change of tone at the end of sentences and the pauses been words. I cannot cope
All of this! The change of tone at the end of each sentence drives me maaaad

Reactions: 6
I’ve not even watched all her new video because it’s paining me listening to her. A few things have bothered me in the bit I have watched. Firstly, who the duck spends £300 on a chair that looks like garden furniture which she will 100% bin next week when a new trend comes along; because we all know she’s a sheep.

Secondly, spreading all purpose filler meant for walls onto a canvas is not art. It’s bleeping weird. And not beautiful🤮🤮

Thirdly, why does she keep saying house it’s a flat.

I’ve also started to hate the word beautiful🤮🤮 she says it that much when I hear the word I automatically think of her and it makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.