Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird how she attracts all these toxic people to her in the first place. Gaz, Brian and Beka must chat so much tit behind her back.
100%. I know girls like beka all chat tit behind their friends backs

I just handed in a deadline for a unit 2 weeks early and got an A** which is way harder than anything Ana has ever done, but I just get on with it. She goes looking for praise at every tiny thing she does
‘Just put my pad in an actual bin, gonna treat myself bbys 🥺🥰xxx’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly even most A-listers don't prance around like Ana in that TikTok. She has such an elevated sense of self-worth that is completely and utterly unjustified. I'm not saying she should have no confidence or dislike herself, but a piece of humble pie wouldn't go a miss. Hell give her the whole pie.

Reactions: 24
Honestly even most A-listers don't prance around like Ana in that TikTok. She has such an elevated sense of self-worth that is completely and utterly unjustified. I'm not saying she should have no confidence or dislike herself, but a piece of humble pie wouldn't go a miss. Hell give her the whole pie.
Hell that pie could be considered an afternoon snack for her even with her teeny tiny appetite. AMEN

Reactions: 6
A comment from this TikTok. Heidi, sweetheart, why would you hype a girl who has the money she has because people like you are so far up her arse she thinks she’s some A-class celebrity. She’s a nobody, she’s known for eating McDonald’s. What a reputation to have. She’s also loaded because she gets everything gifted so why on earth would she need to spend her “hard earned” money?

Also, what about the hundreds of thousands of 20 year olds who have done exactly the same? They don’t get praised to the high heavens because it’s normal. Ana has done what millions of young adults have done, but because she has a (fake) following she’s suddenly doing amazing for herself.

When she starts spending her own money, isn’t doing a pub/bar crawl across the U.K., and is actually appreciative and hard working, maybe “hype her until the 🐄 come home” X
She literally has nothing to 'hype up' about. What can she actually be proud about? The fact she's spending £1600 on rent every month to live in a city that she doesn't even bother to explore.
To launch these collabs that she literally just sticks her name on that is ridiculously overpriced for the cheap tat it is.
I mean if it makes her feel good that young girls are spending their/their parents hard earned money on stuff that she will be 'over' on a couple of months then hey 🤷 you go girl.
Also, that one comment saying that Ana is lovely 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
just watched her trip alone vlog!! so many things to cringe over but i can’t get over that she ordered mac and cheese, with a side of toast, with a side of fries?!! then waking up complaining about having a puffy face - please just eat some vegetables 😭

also - i’m a 21 year old who’s been working full time for 3 years and i’m currently in the process of buying a house!! where’s my cartier rings??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Remember the Ana that lost her tit with happiness because she got an Olaf teddy for Christmas.
How did it all go so wrong, greed and wealth really can turn you ugly. 6 years isn’t that long ago, but another lifetime (and another life) for Ana!

FA9A8FA7-D14B-4C4D-A669-AC1DE4BB2490.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
What are those rings all on one hand about? Even though they're carter, she just looks like a massive chav. Oh and did anyone else hear what she said about the water in her bath?? The water pressure was amazing?!! In a bath?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.