Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Another cringe moment

Ana "correcting" Julie on how to say epitome 🤣🙃😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

lj_525

Chatty Member
My favourite Anna flashback moment was when she put milk into fruit tea 🤣🤣 she has no idea!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

doodlebug

VIP Member
Why did she even bother packing a suitcase full of clothes when all she wore was that Pangaia hoodie? She travelled to London in it, wore it the next day to go shopping, napped in it, wore it to go out to dinner, wore it the day after to travel home. That’s so grim, but I shouldn’t be surprised...

• Sick
Reactions: 65

Chloesm

VIP Member
You can tell ana and bekka are the type of girls that would bully you, despite looking absolutely awful themselves
Bekka 100% yes
Ana would be probably the third wheel of the bully group who never directly offends// is too afraid to be mean but keeps on sticking with bullies just because she’s too afraid to get bullied herself

• Heart

gigglygal77

I can't believe she bought herself a cartier ring for the outstanding achievement that is... moving out. I did that at 18 where's my expensive ring??

• Haha

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
off the top of my head a list of some of the most cringe worthy dumb things she's ever done

milk in fruit tea
doing a 10,000 calorie challenge and eating a bowl a cereal and banana for breakfast
being sent some nutritional yeast to try as a substitute for cheese then proceeds to add actual cheese to a vegan recipe
doing a 'trying vegan foods for 24 hours' challenge video and only shopping in the 'free from' section and failing at almost every meal (why bother uploading the video?)
confidently pronouncing warburtons wrong
doesn't know how to cook simple meals at age 20
driving around the same mcdonalds drive thru 50 times (the second hand embarrassment urgh)
the whole broccolli pronunciation thing
not using a food scale or measurements when following a recipe
moving to manchester to be with her friends who don't even care about her
changing her accent 2 hours after moving up north

any more??

• Haha
Reactions: 63

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I’ve had an update on my complaint about the dodgy competition. ASA had quite a few complaints and have done some investigating and have agreed that it warrants further investigation!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

lmao123

VIP Member
Why is she bragging about her Cartier rings? She’s actually asking to get mugged isn’t he? Silly girl

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There is no way the first class train ticket was £97. I live in Manchester and to get to London with an off peak open return is around £80 for a regular ticket. Must be much more!
Next week, anytime return is £510 approximately. Dafuq do they give you In first class 😳 are you travelling on Thomas the fucking tank engine himself or the hogwards express.

• Haha
  • Wow