Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s tagging the bar in every insta post just screams “give us free drinks”

Reactions: 39
Every time I see Ana is out I just have to come on here cos I know the threads gonna be lit and you lot didn’t disappoint me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DB18C092-33E8-4E32-9876-63EE16091516.jpeg

pretty sure you have to be a MAN for this bby, not seen boohoo work with 14 year olds before???? Xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
why’s she using the “🥺” emoji after describing how good her food and drinks are?? so good that they’re reducing you to tears sis or are you upset cos they’re making you pay for their service?
nope. it’s definitely being used to describe her crippling anxiety.

Surprised he’s sitting near her with her onion breath
he looks like he’s on the verge of tears poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
guys you’re being a bit tooo generous saying anas personality can fit in those tiny bags. she doesn’t even have a personality to put in there

• Haha
Reactions: 25
uum.. just wondeeering if anyone could link hazzz's thread if shhe has one aaaand emily canham's one

Reactions: 4
She’s honestly boring now. So generic, wannabe influencer going after the same trends that started weeks ago. She was better when she was down to earth, unique, and at home.

Not saying she shouldn’t of moved out, but why didn’t she just buy and build in her home town like she said she wanted to, and still says she’s going too. Manchester’s just highlighted how awful and sheep like she is.

Reactions: 26
It annoys me so much when she says she’s been away for a few days on a few shoots for Instagram content. It’s not shoots. You’re paying some photographer to take photos of you to post on Instagram. It’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.