Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I know we just got a new thread but...

Anastasia Kingsnorth: pooing on cam, her channels a sham and she wants to be in the Barker fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

xxxxxxxx

I don’t think that’s fair... that’s her income/livelihood. How would you feel if you did something online and your employer was contacted? You’re taking it too far.
if i was racist at my work i would be fired should be no different for her

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Birthdaycards

I’ve seen it all now. I’ve just been having a look at Pams page (the one who’s always with Anas nan....maybe her carer?). She posted ‘all lives matter’ on her page and it’s been liked by Ana and Julie 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

How can she like that but be posting stuff about BLM. She’s so fake and disgusting, clearly only doing it to stay on trend.

Surely that’s enough to cancel her now pls 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

purpletiffany

I really don’t think she actually understands it’s wrong I don’t think she’s done it to be nasty or spiteful. It is wrong but I don’t think she’s done it in a horrible way, I just think she’s too lazy to research it and also he left family probably didn’t teach her about race, as with a lot of low income families it was the least of their priorities as it doesn’t affect them (please don’t comment on this saying how you’re from a low income family and you know better - because you’re perfect and never make mistakes) but going to her employer is unfair.

Fine, who’s your employer? I’m sure they would love to know how you sit on a forum all day slagging people off.
‘Fine, who’s your employer? I’m sure they would love to know how you sit on a forum all day slagging people off.’

Babes do you know you also have an account on here? Xxoxxooxo

• Haha
Reactions: 80

D_Wills

VIP Member
One day Ana is talking about sucking dick and taking a shit on camera, the next she is doing Disney sticker books 🤣 the poor girl is confused 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Spencerskates

VIP Member
‘We’re all entitled to our own opinions’ goes for things like whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza, not basic fucking human rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
She gets my blood boiling. When I work for the NHS all through the pandemic, 5 12 hour shifts a week for £10 an hour and she has the audacity to say she’s working hard????? Hun I think anyone could slap on some orange tan, a layer of makeup and a bra and panties set and post it on instagram. Although, I suppose some of us have morals and don’t want our family viewing our bodies 🤢. This girl has never worked a day in her life and is trying to tell us about hard work. LMAO. Telling us we have no life commenting on these threads, hun I would say the same thing to your face with no shame. I bet all of us on here are all living our best life 💁🏽‍♀️ because I sure am and I wouldn’t change my life for hers.
And the All Lives Matter post, how could you be so small minded and disrespectful? Trying to appeal to her BAME followers to show that she’s “woke” and in support of the BLM movement. She’s a pure racist, vile girl. I feel like she’s only using BLM because it’s a “trend”. At least Haz actually posts about it, gets black creators involved on her channel and speaks up about the situation because you can tell it actually means something to her.
Anastasia if you’re reading this, you are a disgusting, racist, narcissistic and materialistic human. I hope to God my kids would never watch or be influenced by anything you do, I cannot believe she’s got 1M subs 😖what is the world coming to

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

doodlebug

VIP Member
I wish white influencers would stop hiding behind the “I’m educating myself” - such a fucking cop out. You’ve been saying this since early June when all this started. If you had “educated yourself” you wouldn’t like a post saying All Lives Matter. How long do you have to “educate yourself” before stuff actually gets through your thick head. I hope she’s having a meltdown behind the scenes and panicking because she’s reading here and saw that some are contacting brands she works with. Stupid bitch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

lira

VIP Member
Can we all just agree that she's a nasty, dirt
ty bitch and carry on 😩 I love to lurk on here and read everyone's hilarious comments, but I'm totally over the surname thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I cant remember whos video it was, it might have been Holly Gabrielle, but there is A LOT of behind-the-scenes work such as phone calls, meetings, emails etc. Someone said they spend like 2/3 hours a day answering emails alone. Still, nothing compared to being a builder etc.

Also, to the people on the previous page shitting on her talking about her mental health and bringing up Caroline Flack. Shut the fuck up. Mental health doesnt always include disorders or illnesses. You can have bad mental health periods without having any of those.
Wow I feel so sorry for her, surely the thousands of pounds worth of free stuff she gets sent and free holidays makes up for the stressful emails she has to send 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s fair... that’s her income/livelihood. How would you feel if you did something online and your employer was contacted? You’re taking it too far.
I hate to break it to you, but that’s how being employed in the real world works. You do something shitty, you take the consequences for your actions.

soz Ana hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68