Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you say Ana is performative?? Look what she did. Resharing this. The courage!View attachment 198460 Every Muslim is rejoinced by her hard-core activism 🤣

the account is literally called @muslim what are the chances she wrote “Muslim” into the insta search bar and chose the prettiest picture to repost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anna’s just travelling all the way to London for ‘dinner and drinks’. Is that really necessary? How long until one of these influencers catches corona. When they do, they will not be getting any of my sympathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Anna’s just travelling all the way to London for ‘dinner and drinks’. Is that really necessary? How long until one of these influencers catches corona. When they do, they will not be getting any of my sympathy.
Oh it’s so sad that Muslims can’t celebrate Eid together. I’m just gonna go off to London and not social distance and meet my friends for dinner and drinks but you know It’s so unfair that Muslim family’s can’t meet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
You can’t blame her though most people who aren’t Muslim don’t know what it is
Maybe if she had a more diverse friendship group and less racist family members she would. I love learning about my friends religions/cultures.

So many people including myself posted about Eid yesterday and most of us weren’t Muslim.
I’m surprised you think that most non Muslims don’t know what Eid is like did you not ever do RS in school 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m sure Ana and Julie have said that she’s been unable to find a job since Atticus was born (Probably before) more like she hasn’t wanted to. Never heard such tit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure Ana and Julie have said that she’s been unable to find a job since Atticus was born (Probably before) more like she hasn’t wanted to. Never heard such tit
100% agree!

Didn't Ana buy her a laptop a while ago for her to study (something about classes at college) so she could get a good job? Or have I imagined that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
100% agree!

Didn't Ana buy her a laptop a while ago for her to study (something about classes at college) so she could get a good job? Or have I imagined that?
Yes I’m sure she mentioned that. Just an excuse to delay getting a job. She wants Everything for nothing and for some reason thinks the world owes her something

Reactions: 17
Yes I’m sure she mentioned that. Just an excuse to delay getting a job. She wants Everything for nothing and for some reason thinks the world owes her something
Yeah I’m pretty sure if you claim you can’t get a job that you sometimes get offered a course through the job centre or somewhere like that, that’ll give you a certificate hoping to make you more employable. But jules doesn’t need that!! Skinny foods have seen her true potential....what a queen she is 👑👑🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.