Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE that she’s seen the post and removed the like, can you imagine the panic in the house 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She’s not even going to address it, no one is. Not haz, not saffron not even Ana. It’s just going to be exactly like the BLM video, said his name wrong TWICE but instead of addressing it when called out on it she just removed it from the video.
She says she gets ‘hate’ this isn’t hate Ana? I’ve never hated on your appearance, just your actions. There’s nothing wrong with that when you are the one putting your life and thoughts online. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, whereas that’s on your video content or your mistakes. You can’t just think people are ‘sad’ or ‘jealous’ of you when expressing their opinion. Not everyone is going to agree with what you do

• Heart
i cant wait for her to post a video on wedensday so i can write lots of comments about her not adressing it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s not even going to address it, no one is. Not haz, not saffron not even Ana. It’s just going to be exactly like the BLM video, said his name wrong TWICE but instead of addressing it when called out on it she just removed it from the video.
She says she gets ‘hate’ this isn’t hate Ana? I’ve never hated on your appearance, just your actions. There’s nothing wrong with that when you are the one putting your life and thoughts online. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, whereas that’s on your video content or your mistakes. You can’t just think people are ‘sad’ or ‘jealous’ of you when expressing their opinion. Not everyone is going to agree with what you do
I think someone should DM boots, lee Stafford, biorè and function of Beauty etc and tell them what their brand rep has done will be interesting to see there response. 🤨🧐

• Heart
  • Angry
I think someone should DM boots, lee Stafford, biorè and function of Beauty etc and tell them what their brand rep has done will be interesting to see there response. 🤨🧐
I don’t think that’s fair... that’s her income/livelihood. How would you feel if you did something online and your employer was contacted? You’re taking it too far.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
i understand that answering emails for 3 hours can be somewhat tiring, but her job does not deserve that high of a pay. if she actually created good content then sure, maybe i'd understand a bit more with all the brand deals. but the thing is, she doesn't. her content is old and boring and always the same, i used to enjoy watching her vlogs, but even now they are just boring. also the fact she doesn't even advertise things properly makes me wonder why the hell are brands working with her. the fake tan one, she looks like another race, its patchy af, and just does not look good. makeup brand deals, she HARDLY posts makeup videos, i see them more on her instagram than her youtube. she's meant to be a beauty blogger. clothes ones, she buys everything in the wrong size so makes the clothes look ugly, as they seem too tight. also the fact she always contradicts herself, the other day she said again that she is now gonna post what she wants to post. she's said that sentence like 4 times already for the past two months, does she actually know what she's doing? also, she always asks her fans for video ideas, and im 99% sure her fans aren't asking for 24Hour challenges videos, so she probably doesn't even read their answers to her question polls on insta. another thing, her persona on her insta isn't the same as her youtube one as we all know, which AGAIN i dont understand, if she's earning money both ways, and has the same fans on her insta than on her youtube why can't she just be a bit more PG. im assuming that the followers on her insta are young teenage girls, whereas the ones on her youtube are probably a mix of children as well. i don't understand her, and we know she reads here, so id love to know why she doesn't want to change and improve. anyways thats my rant done

I don’t think that’s fair... that’s her income/livelihood. How would you feel if you did something online and your employer was contacted? You’re taking it too far.
um, imma disagree with you here. ana has been posting all about the BLM movement on her story while she has liked the 'All Lives Matter' post on i forgot who's account. the All Lives Matter title has a link to racism as it was started by people who are going against the BLM movement. why shouldn't her employers be contacted? she's lying, and she has liked something which goes against the on going movements, which she has been posting about. people should be caught out on stuff like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
if i was racist at my work i would be fired should be no different for her

• Heart
Reactions: 95
i understand that answering emails for 3 hours can be somewhat tiring, but her job does not deserve that high of a pay. if she actually created good content then sure, maybe i'd understand a bit more with all the brand deals. but the thing is, she doesn't. her content is old and boring and always the same, i used to enjoy watching her vlogs, but even now they are just boring. also the fact she doesn't even advertise things properly makes me wonder why the hell are brands working with her. the fake tan one, she looks like another race, its patchy af, and just does not look good. makeup brand deals, she HARDLY posts makeup videos, i see them more on her instagram than her youtube. she's meant to be a beauty blogger. clothes ones, she buys everything in the wrong size so makes the clothes look ugly, as they seem too tight. also the fact she always contradicts herself, the other day she said again that she is now gonna post what she wants to post. she's said that sentence like 4 times already for the past two months, does she actually know what she's doing? also, she always asks her fans for video ideas, and im 99% sure her fans aren't asking for 24Hour challenges videos, so she probably doesn't even read their answers to her question polls on insta. another thing, her persona on her insta isn't the same as her youtube one as we all know, which AGAIN i dont understand, if she's earning money both ways, and has the same fans on her insta than on her youtube why can't she just be a bit more PG. im assuming that the followers on her insta are young teenage girls, whereas the ones on her youtube are probably a mix of children as well. i don't understand her, and we know she reads here, so id love to know why she doesn't want to change and improve. anyways thats my rant done

um, imma disagree with you here. ana has been posting all about the BLM movement on her story while she has liked the 'All Lives Matter' post on i forgot who's account. the All Lives Matter title has a link to racism as it was started by people who are going against the BLM movement. why shouldn't her employers be contacted? she's lying, and she has liked something which goes against the on going movements, which she has been posting about. people should be caught out on stuff like this.
I really don’t think she actually understands it’s wrong I don’t think she’s done it to be nasty or spiteful. It is wrong but I don’t think she’s done it in a horrible way, I just think she’s too lazy to research it and also he left family probably didn’t teach her about race, as with a lot of low income families it was the least of their priorities as it doesn’t affect them (please don’t comment on this saying how you’re from a low income family and you know better - because you’re perfect and never make mistakes) but going to her employer is unfair.

if i was racist at my work i would be fired should be no different for her
Fine, who’s your employer? I’m sure they would love to know how you sit on a forum all day slagging people off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m not going to do it personally cos I’m not that snakey. But lots of people have lost jobs because they have been racist. It’s quite common and deserved if you ask me, it has no place in society

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not going to do it personally cos I’m not that snakey. But lots of people have lost jobs because they have been racist. It’s quite common and deserved if you ask me, it has no place in society
Most of those people are outright racist. Say the N word ect.. she hasn’t done that. I just don’t think she has bothered to educate herself enough on what it means. Hopefully she will learn from it. I think if you’re gonna go to someone’s employer, you should be brave enough to post your employer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I really don’t think she actually understands it’s wrong I don’t think she’s done it to be nasty or spiteful. It is wrong but I don’t think she’s done it in a horrible way, I just think she’s too lazy to research it and also he left family probably didn’t teach her about race, as with a lot of low income families it was the least of their priorities as it doesn’t affect them (please don’t comment on this saying how you’re from a low income family and you know better - because you’re perfect and never make mistakes) but going to her employer is unfair.

Fine, who’s your employer? I’m sure they would love to know how you sit on a forum all day slagging people off.
why are you on here then 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I hate to break it to you, but that’s how being employed in the real world works. You do something crappy, you take the consequences for your actions.

soz Ana hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
why are you on here then 😂😂
I’ve never said anything that would get me in trouble. I was interested in what people were saying about you tubers as it was posted by brogan neve

I hate to break it to you, but that’s how being employed in the real world works. You do something crappy, you take the consequences for your actions.

soz Ana hun.
I am employed in the real world. No it doesn’t work like that. People saying all sorts of racist stuff INSIDE of work and when it’s reported nothing gets done. Maybe you should get a job and see what it’s actually like?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
That’s not actually correct. The women in central park few months ago lost her job because she called the police on someone who she thought was suspicious- it was a black birdwatcher 🤨🙄🙄. There’s no N words being used in order for it to count as racism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

‘Fine, who’s your employer? I’m sure they would love to know how you sit on a forum all day slagging people off.’

Babes do you know you also have an account on here? Xxoxxooxo

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I dont think Ana is outright racist i just think shes very ignorant and naive to the real world which is partly due to Julies parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve never said anything that would get me in trouble. I was interested in what people were saying about you tubers as it was posted by brogan neve

I am employed in the real world. No it doesn’t work like that. People saying all sorts of racist stuff INSIDE of work and when it’s reported nothing gets done. Maybe you should get a job and see what it’s actually like?
If you work for a company that tolerates racism, I’d honestly look for work elsewhere. I’ve had a career for years now, and I’m proud to say I work somewhere that wouldn’t tolerate racism, and I’m confident that if I, or any of my colleagues made racist comments either in work or online, we’d face the consequences of our actions.

Anyway, this isn’t a thread about you or I, it’s about the fact that Ana is a vapid airhead who thinks having sex and liking onion is a personality trait and wonders why she gets tit for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.