Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mixed feelings about the latest video because I completely understand where Ana is coming from. This thread has been quite nasty about her appearance and family life. I agree that sometimes it's just like "I don't like her makeup" or that she should try different lip colours etc, and that alone would probably be fine, but at times I think it's got quite personal and nasty. (I'll also say that I agree with most of what's been said on here about her content over lockdown.)

On the other hand, though, Ana talks about society's unrealistic beauty standards for women... I would 100% agree with her and take her side, but she exacerbates these expectations by facetuning all of her pictures. I think she has every right to change up her hair, get her nose done; she does seem happier for it and I'm glad. From personal experience, a "fresh start", as she put it, can actually be quite helpful.

I must say, I found it quite funny when she said she needs to practise what she preaches when giving advice. Not only does she need to do that with social distancing (!!!!), but I really think that she should reconsider how she edits her photos before she talks about unrealistic body expectations.

Reactions: 45
i personally have never spoke about anas appearence or called atticus braticcus because in my opinion thats just wrong. However, i will say that Ana comes across as very naive to the real world. Like if you break social distancing or say George Floyds name wrong in a video about him. Then surely u have to expect people to say something.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bratticus is funny though come on 😂😂
Comedy genius imo 🤣 if Ana wasn’t so money grabbing and desperately using her brother as a personality trait, constantly filming him being a brat and having melt downs, we wouldn’t have given him the nickname Bratticus, that’s only come from the content Ana has consciously chosen to put out. None of us have ever personally attacked Atticus on here, let alone on Ana’s YouTube or socials. She actively comes on here and reads it, we don’t troll Atticus with personal vendettas calling him Braticus, it’s literally a passing comment on a gossip thread. Not allowed to mention her appearance, family, the way she makes her brother come across... Anything else? We may as well be McMinions commenting on her videos about how perfect she is!

Edit: not to mention she literally made him an Instagram alongside her own half nude one. I know for a fact none of us actively went to hate on his public Instagram she made either. We’re simply passively commenting on the way she makes her brother come across through her ‘7-8 hours’ of ending on a literal gossip site.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
17.37 on the new video "Now I've got my nose filler I'm thriving through life"....

Is this girl for bleeping real??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ana you are vulgar, cheap and you may think you have money now but in a few years you will be irrelevant. How dare you say you deserve the money you earn when nurses, carers etc work 1000000000% harder than you and earn peanuts
oh do duck off

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
i think when ana said she gets a lot of hate about her nose, it was because she kept trying to do that tiktok hack thing to make her face look better and people were commenting on it. this might not be the reason she got filler but i think she misinterpreted it or something

Reactions: 11
I've just watched her latest video.
Honestly I think we'll never be able to tell if the way she feels is genuine or not bc we're not inside her head.
Anyways I don't know how to feel when she said she's been struggling about her looks during lockdown. It was especially around that period that she posted loads of IG pics of herself showing a lot skin and posing in a really sexy way. Imo it's not the typical behaviour of someone who struggles with insecurity.
On bad days when I'm not feeling it or when maybe I am on that time of the month and I feel bloated, I don't even feel like posting a selfie on my stories.

Reactions: 33
Lol if we were on her public Instagram or twitter trolling her I would support your point, but we’re not. We’re on a gossip thread about her. We’re not actively habitually seeking to make her feel bad, we gossip about her as she puts it all out there for everyone to see. She chooses to read here, a thread that is literally made to gossip about her. No one on here, that I know of, has commented publicly on her socials about her or her appearance. It’s not our fault she reads here. Also rude of her not to thank us over all the help we’ve given her ngl 🤷🏽‍♀️
Ive just thought of this, but maybe she posts pictures like that to feel good about herself? She always gets thousands of comments telling her she looks amazing, beautiful etc, so those comments might boost her self-esteem a bit? I know people in real life who’ve done similar things.

Reactions: 22
Also she's complaining about todays social media beauty standards. Babe, you're the first one following and fostering them!
Can we talk about the fact that every time she posts a picture where she shows her figure, there are comments of girls saying "I'm never gonna eat again" " I wish I looked like you"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Let’s just keep doing what we’ve been doing. There’s a reason we’re on these forums. A lot of influencers do crappy things and we come here to vent. Got to say I’d 1000% encourage people to do it here than Write on the influencers IG or YT

Reactions: 31
i just caught up with this and when i mentioned her mental health i didn’t mean it as ‘oh she doesn’t suffer from what she’s saying’ but it was more about how she said it, the way she chose her words didn’t sit right with. her mentioning she couldn’t get her nails and hair done & it was making her mental health an all time low, then when she had her nose and everything else done up she was thriving again. i completely understand if those things make her feel better like i’m absolutely for people doing whatever they want with their bodies as long as it’s for them and they feel good in themselves!! i just think a lot more influencers are pulling the mental health card for sympathy & exaggerating the truth. it’s happened a bunch of times and it’s hard to know who you can trust, but i didn’t mean it in a harmful way so if it did come across as me being rude i’m sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's trying so hard to be like Saffron, it's proper cringe.
I swear this video was just a promotion of her having her nose done 🤢
The "bad witch" sent me 😂 how delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched her video and I’m glad she’s talking about how she’s been feeling and beauty standards. However, Ana if you’re reading this please take your own advice and stop editing your insta pics because that contributes to people’s self hate also!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.