Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

braticus

It's possible that Ana just generally thought he was hot rather than had a connection with him. It's normal for friends to discuss/show their friends attractive people. Ana maybe didn't even match with him for all we know. Or matched but didn't speak. It's not that deep. It's not as if Ana and him were already talking/dating and Saff swooped in.
Hmm possibly🤷🏽‍♀️ I suppose we don’t really know the full story so assumptions can be made either way

not sure if this will work but i’ll try linking the new thread x https://tattle.life/threads/anastas...-a-sham-oh-to-be-part-of-the-barker-fam.8231/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

M.fairy

Chatty Member
umm no she wasn’t. Why would she be born as Stanton when that’s Anas step dads surname.

I don’t want to share all their addresses even if they’ve made it fairly otherwise but you can clearly see Kingsnorth is anas nans name and Julie was married to anas step dad Steve Stanton
Her birth record says Julie Stanton see the photos, there’s no Julie Kingsnorth. I thought she was never married to Anas step dad? There’s no record of it, or as Julie Kingsnorth anyways. And Anas mentioned that she took her step dads name

Attachments

Reactions: 2

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Well she was born as Julie Stanton, there’s no birth records for Julie Kingsnorth. And Julie was never married to Anas step dad?
umm no she wasn’t. Why would she be born as Stanton when that’s Anas step dads surname.

I don’t want to share all their addresses even if they’ve made it fairly otherwise but you can clearly see Kingsnorth is anas nans name and Julie was married to anas step dad Steve Stanton

Attachments

Reactions: 1

noodlehead

Shitting on a YouTube video. She has reached a new level of low. Who the fuck does that?! Disgusting bitch!
sorry am i missing something? when did she do this? i wouldn’t put it past her though lol she is a rancid girl

Lola123

VIP Member
Does just Jodes still do YouTube? Not heard about her for years, I used to watch her religiously
Not that I’m aware of, her eating disorder got really bad so I think that’s why she stopped making YouTube videos