Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if us tattlers do have messy bedrooms, at least we don’t have used bloody pads on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Even if us tattlers do have messy bedrooms, at least we don’t have used bloody pads on the floor
Or make money off our 5 year old brother for content or have a mum who pretends to love skinny syrup and fake AirPods for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why are people defending her?? When the BLM was trending it was great to see posts being shared but let’s be honest, our ‘social media’ generation, at some point, became very educated on the matter. It’s people at home and older members of family that need to be confronted! There’s literally no excuse. The thought of a family member being racist should make you angry and want to educate them not ignore it, give it a side eye AND like the post so they think you agree?? These are the type of people to go out of their way to treat someone worse at a restaurant because of their skin colour or not hire someone for a job because of their surname! They have the power! I just know It’s annoying bc my mother has experienced so much racism from old people in this country. It’s all well and good telling your 16 year old subscribers not to be racist but the very racist and ignorant people tend to be the ones not on social media. Imagine if saffron barker did this???? I will never understand why she gets away with so much compared to saffron! I genuinely think it’s bc she wasn’t born rich which I think is ridiculous. If you compare the two, one is way more self aware and you can tell her mother is quite strict with how she presents herself to the other but she’s still the one that gets scrutinised for issues that literally don’t even matter. There’s no excuse

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Why are people defending her?? When the BLM was trending it was great to see posts being shared but let’s be honest, our ‘social media’ generation, at some point, became very educated on the matter. It’s people at home and older members of family that need to be confronted! There’s literally no excuse. The thought of a family member being racist should make you angry and want to educate them not ignore it, give it a side eye AND like the post so they think you agree?? These are the type of people to go out of their way to treat someone worse at a restaurant because of their skin colour or not hire someone for a job because of their surname! They have the power! I just know It’s annoying bc my mother has experienced so much racism from old people in this country. It’s all well and good telling your 16 year old subscribers not to be racist but the very racist and ignorant people tend to be the ones not on social media. Imagine if saffron barker did this???? I will never understand why she gets away with so much compared to saffron! I genuinely think it’s bc she wasn’t born rich which I think is ridiculous. If you compare the two, one is way more self aware and you can tell her mother is quite strict with how she presents herself to the other but she’s still the one that gets scrutinised for issues that literally don’t even matter. There’s no excuse
I completely agree with most of what you’re saying but Saffron isn’t as unproblematic as a lot of people make out, she literally rolled her eyes at someone committing suicide in front of a train because it made her journey home take longer, and the scandal with her fan who sadly passed away due to cancer.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think they often see the number too and don't think it's that much compared to other people. Like £35k is a lot for a 20 year old, but it's not a crazy huge salary compared to the rest of the working world. What they don't consider is all the free stuff they get, and the fact that most people who earn £35k are working hard 40 hours a week.
So true! The amount of gifted clothes/holiday they receive is mad! Jordan Lipscombe did a q&a a while ago and said that something like 80% of her wardrobe was all gifted.
I get that hate is crappy. But to see the main “hate” she literally has to google it. It’s not like she’s an ACTUAL celebrity where she’s on the front page of newspapers and magazines and can’t get away from the gossip. Imagine how people like Katie Price must feel? She chose to do YouTube and she’s compensated financially incredibly well for it. Googling yourself and being upset over peoples opinions is just part of the swings and roundabouts. I don’t agree with nasty personal comments but people are allowed to discuss things and we are also allowed to not like things. Not everyone is going to like you and what you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There we go she’s posting again like nothing’s happened. Like she hasn’t offended so many people 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Sorry but Julie's parenting/her families views is a poor excuse for Ana liking the all lives matter post. She accesses social media for a living, she knows what it all means and what the difference is between BLM and ALM. She willingly and performatively liked/posted about BLM to make herself look good, and then liked the ALM post because she's a racist cow. Unliking the photo means that she was conscious of the connotation behind it, and knew how it would backfire if her viewers saw it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Sorry but Julie's parenting/her families views is a poor excuse for Ana liking the all lives matter post. She accesses social media for a living, she knows what it all means and what the difference is between BLM and ALM. She willingly and performatively liked/posted about BLM to make herself look good, and then liked the ALM post because she's a racist cow. Unliking the photo means that she was conscious of the connotation behind it, and knew how it would backfire if her viewers saw it.
Thats true but i feel that if your brought up with a racist parent and their brainwashed views u normally believe them as u dont know any better. However, Ana should have done what Julie did and not post at all when she obviously dont give a tit

Reactions: 4
Thats true but i feel that if your brought up with a racist parent and their brainwashed views u normally believe them as u dont know any better. However, Ana should have done what Julie did and not post at all when she obviously dont give a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's so not true and I'm sorry that you think this way but I mean my grandparents are the most racist out but I don't agree with them, I know what they say but as someone who has access to the media and the internet I was able to learn and form my own opinion. Yes their opinion has an affect when your 7 or 8 but as soon as you get an Instagram or YouTube you are able to form your own opinion no matter what they say. With the ability to learn yourself you also have the ability to help others learn as well. So no, you can't blame Julie on this. As much as she should have taught her daughter that racism is wrong Ana is the perfect example of someone who is able to teach herself considering Haz is one of her closest friends and she's had it all over every single one of her platforms.

The only person who can decide what you think is you. It's like in a restaurant and you don't know what to have because you've never been before but your friend recommends something that has something you don't like, you don't just have it because they said so you find what you want because you want it.

I'm sorry for anyone who this isn't for but it's something I had to say because racism is not okay, and it's not okay when you just let it happen because your mum said it's okay. Also sorry for the long rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nah, my parents had the old racist mentality towards black people despite us being POC and I knew from as young as 5 that it was wrong. Ana is (shockingly) an adult and should know better. I'm glad she outed herself as two faced.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
im not saying everyone has the same experince but what ive learnt from watching Ana and Julie is that Ana isnt allowed to have a different opinion to her.
Lol these sorry attempts to excuse Ana’s undeniable racist actions are making me creaseeeeee

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
because were not talking about white people. Yes all lives matter but were not being killed by the colour of our skin. POC are and its disgusting.
But not everyone agrees with BLM and that's okay too. Some black people don't even agree with it so I don't think it's right to say someone's racist for not supporting it but if Ana doesn't then she shouldn't have been fake about it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.