Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm not gonna say im from low income family because im not, i personally grew up educated on this topic, and i know that a lot of people haven't had that chance to learn about racism or even discuss it as a family, but ana is soon to be 20 years old. she isn't a child or a teenager anymore, as an influencer she can influence people, and she was posting these BLM posts, info, links etc while she was over there liking the All Lives Matter post. yes she didn't say the n word, but in a lot of articles that she posted the All Lives Matter title was in it and how it is linked to racism. so does she even read these posts? now is the time to educate herself then

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i'm not gonna say im from low income family because im not, i personally grew up educated on this topic, and i know that a lot of people haven't had that chance to learn about racism or even discuss it as a family, but ana is soon to be 20 years old. she isn't a child or a teenager anymore, as an influencer she can influence people, and she was posting these BLM posts, info, links etc while she was over there liking the All Lives Matter post. yes she didn't say the n word, but in a lot of articles that she posted the All Lives Matter title was in it and how it is linked to racism. so does she even read these posts? now is the time to educate herself then
I think a lot of the links may have been sent out or recommended by the management because others from Saatchi shared the same ones. So can’t say if she did read them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I agree with this take. I don’t think Ana’s a terrible person, just an example of a stereotypical influencer who hopped on a trend without actually doing enough reading behind it. All lives matter was one of the huge talking points around BLM this time so I’m a little perplexed about how she managed to miss that while apparently educating herself. However I also personally wouldn’t go so far to contact the brands about this. Especially if you compare it to zoellas tweets at age 19 (clearly homophobic, classist etc). IMO if she really knew the discourse around ALM, she would never have liked that post. Same with when she got his name wrong, she just isn’t doing the research.

Reactions: 17
I agree with this take. I don’t think Ana’s a terrible person, just an example of a stereotypical influencer who hopped on a trend without actually doing enough reading behind it. All lives matter was one of the huge talking points around BLM this time so I’m a little perplexed about how she managed to miss that while apparently educating herself. However I also personally wouldn’t go so far to contact the brands about this. Especially if you compare it to zoellas tweets at age 19 (clearly homophobic, classist etc). IMO if she really knew the discourse around ALM, she would never have liked that post. Same with when she got his name wrong, she just isn’t doing the research.
yes, she isn't doing any research. which honestly looks bad on her part, and it is kinda clear now that she probably doesnt read any of the articles she shared, she most likely got them from her management like someone else said on here

Reactions: 17
Because a lot of you people are sooo dumb. You’ll never learn. Atleast some influencers can learn and grow, but most do you will be on your messy bedrooms posting tit, taking the moral high ground as if you’ve never done anything wron in you’re entire life, ripping apart people’s appearances, and family. I mean most do this thread is dedicated to comepletely destroying her 5 year old brother? That’s sad.
Sorry babe I’m in my messy living room not my messy bedroom because I’m an adult who’s allowed to discuss people who willingly put their lives online
I’ll be the first to say, I don’t think ana is racist, I just think she’s ignorant and instead of actually educating herself just pretends to.
I don’t think it’s ok to slag off a child, however both ana and her mother put him online and try to create a platform for him on Instagram, if he’s a central part of a video - of which he has been in many, then he’ll end up being discussed, you’ll also see many people agree on previous threads he shouldn’t be targeted & have concerns for his safety RE his repeated exposure online.
I’ll remind you, you also have an account on here, so you can’t really take the moral high ground

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Lolllll imagine still supporting and defending Ana after she got George Floyd’s name wrong twice, which she then just deleted as if it means duck all, not to mention her liking a post saying ALL LIVES MATTER. It wasn’t even on the caption it was the literal post so clearly it wasn’t a mistake

If you’re just coming on these threads to blatantly support Ana, go and lick her ass on her comments 😭 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Because a lot of you people are sooo dumb. You’ll never learn. Atleast some influencers can learn and grow, but most do you will be on your messy bedrooms posting tit, taking the moral high ground as if you’ve never done anything wron in you’re entire life, ripping apart people’s appearances, and family. I mean most do this thread is dedicated to comepletely destroying her 5 year old brother? That’s sad.
learn and grow? She’s nearly 20 years old, she’s not a child. She’s an influencer for so many young people, so for her to be posting BLM posts but then liking posts which say all lives matter isn’t really something that she should be doing. We, as many other people, are just confused as to why she thinks this is acceptable

I don’t think that’s fair... that’s her income/livelihood. How would you feel if you did something online and your employer was contacted? You’re taking it too far.
if I did something online that was slightly racist I would accept and face every consequence that came my way. You can’t just accept everything she does and sweep it under the carpet? She’s in the wrong, she needs to address it. But no, she’s just going to delete it, just like she has done in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That video 😶 first of all lots of us are key workers so if we lead ‘sad lives’ then feel free to never use our services again and see how much you thrive 😉

Also, I fully understand that Lockdown has battered the mental health of many. However I felt that she trivialised it massively in that video. Anyone who has ever genuinely had an issue/been in a bad place - would fully be insulted by the notion that we could have fixed it by dyeing our hair, putting filler in our face or getting our nails done.

Let me tell you something changing your outward appearance has no effect on mental health. The thousands of people with eating disorders are testament to that! Did being thin make us happy? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Everyone has insecurities, everyone! Also nobody deserves to be picked apart for their appearance. BUT if I was someone who made loads of money, and was insecure about my teeth, I would pay to have them done myself from the very start. Invisalign is so expensive, something she could so easily afford but if it was something that has bothered her for years... why not pay for it yourself years ago?? Or get braces?

Reactions: 20
Let me tell you something changing your outward appearance has no effect on mental health. The thousands of people with eating disorders are testament to that! Did being thin make us happy? No.
Yep! That part of the video actually made me quite sad. Especially the part where she said she didnt think anything was wrong with her nose before people started saying it. When I was her age, big hips and bums weren’t sought after like they are now. In a few years time a different body/face shape will be the ideal and it’s sad to think that Ana might find another thing that she has to change to make herself happy.

Reactions: 6
Yep! That part of the video actually made me quite sad. Especially the part where she said she didnt think anything was wrong with her nose before people started saying it. When I was her age, big hips and bums weren’t sought after like they are now. In a few years time a different body/face shape will be the ideal and it’s sad to think that Ana might find another thing that she has to change to make herself happy.
Unfortunately, I do think that is something that takes a long time to learn. It takes a long time to love who you are regardless of what is trendy ect. I find that most girls (that I know) got to that place of absolute confidence in their early twenties so hopefully in the next couple of years she will find that. She can only hope she doesn’t regret anything she did prior to finding that inner confidence 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He loves himself doesn’t he. Is he in that other gang with that horrible kid Carmie? If not he should join as they are both the same level of head

Anna’s just travelling all the way to London for ‘dinner and drinks’. Is that really necessary? How long until one of these influencers catches corona. When they do, they will not be getting any of my sympathy.
Will give them good clickbait at least 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get is how she and other youtubers her size can sit there and think she deserves the money they earn. You may work hard at your job of YouTube but it will never be as hard as a proper job!
When I saw she got that question I honestly thought she was say that YouTubers earn too much As I’ve seen smaller youtubers speak out how they think they earn too much (like ones with 100k) but no the fact that she thinks she deserves all that money because she works harder than other people horrifies me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Whats wrong with having a messy Bedroom :ROFLMAO:

fact is Ana is in the public eye so everything she posts is noticed. So I wouldnt be surprised if the brands she works with got told about the 'like' etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is how she and other youtubers her size can sit there and think she deserves the money they earn. You may work hard at your job of YouTube but it will never be as hard as a proper job!
When I saw she got that question I honestly thought she was say that YouTubers earn too much As I’ve seen smaller youtubers speak out how they think they earn too much (like ones with 100k) but no the fact that she thinks she deserves all that money because she works harder than other people horrifies me.
I know Molly (beauty spectrum) said she earns 35k a year and has said that she thinks that is too much. Considering they get free holidays, clothes, products, discounts on items etc on top of earning £35k, it’s definitely too much.

Reactions: 26
I know Molly (beauty spectrum) said she earns 35k a year and has said that she thinks that is too much. Considering they get free holidays, clothes, products, discounts on items etc on top of earning £35k, it’s definitely too much.
I think they often see the number too and don't think it's that much compared to other people. Like £35k is a lot for a 20 year old, but it's not a crazy huge salary compared to the rest of the working world. What they don't consider is all the free stuff they get, and the fact that most people who earn £35k are working hard 40 hours a week.

Reactions: 33
Everyone has insecurities, everyone! Also nobody deserves to be picked apart for their appearance. BUT if I was someone who made loads of money, and was insecure about my teeth, I would pay to have them done myself from the very start. Invisalign is so expensive, something she could so easily afford but if it was something that has bothered her for years... why not pay for it yourself years ago?? Or get braces?
i’ve been thinking this!! i had braces on the nhs 2 years ago and had them off 8 months later; my teeth weren’t even bad either i just had a slight overbite. surely if anas teeth were in the condition they’re in her dentist would have said something years ago? or maybe they haven’t because she doesn’t actually go🤭🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
One of the things I HATE about all these youtubers is they constantly answer the question “do you have a boyfriend” with “NO I LOVE BEING SINGLE HEHE” Ana hun if you LOVE being single so much stop going on and on about how you actually want a boyfriend, all you need to do is watch one of her tik toks for her to mention her “lonely single life” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.