Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
The picture literally has ALL LIVES MATTER written across it. It wasn’t discreetly in the caption it was a literal blank photo which boldly said ALL LIVES MATTER. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Snshs

“Surprising my viewers with £1000”
Gives them a £50 gift card while haz and freya got a £1000 To buy takeaway

• Wow
  • Haha

ot55

VIP Member
Even if us tattlers do have messy bedrooms, at least we don’t have used bloody pads on the floor

• Haha

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Haven't written on this thread in a while since all the BLM stuff but she's broken her laptop and camera and is saying she needs a holiday right now, yet she's posted that she's going to Kavos in 10 days with Haz? Ffs she needs to shut the fuck up and check her privilege in a big way, she doesn't think twice about the shit she's saying and think she has it so fucking hard, not everyone can sit and eat Maccas and talk about sex and be paid for it you stupid cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
See this is what I hate most about Ana and it’s the same with Casey Barker and Nicole, they’re so entitled and think their job is so hard but when they explain why it’s hard all they can say is ‘replying to emails and stuff’ wow I’m sorry but I would take that over the 14 hour day care job I do, especially when they’re on 5x more than me without even leaving their house. They don’t know what a hard days work is, yet they think their ‘job’ filming themselves and replying to emails about doing brand deals for ££££ actually justifies the thousands of pounds they earn

• Heart

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Lolllll imagine still supporting and defending Ana after she got George Floyd’s name wrong twice, which she then just deleted as if it means fuck all, not to mention her liking a post saying ALL LIVES MATTER. It wasn’t even on the caption it was the literal post so clearly it wasn’t a mistake

If you’re just coming on these threads to blatantly support Ana, go and lick her ass on her comments 😭 xx

• Heart

Eltwot

I've experienced racism myself and I have family who are white, black and mixed race, I believe they all matter so I'm racist?
See now the issue with this is that "all lives matter" is ONLY ever brought up in an attempt to shut down black lives matter. Its a blatently racist organisation and was founded on racism. It has never trended on twitter unless black lives matter is also trending. People who say "all lives matter" in response to black lives matter are ignorant, their choosing to ignore the purpose behind black lives matter compared to the purpose behind all lives matter. People shouldn't have to be included in order for the movement to matter. The focus NEEDS to be on black lives right now because they are being innocently murdered for the colour of their skin in 2020. You can certainly care about all lives, but black lives matter is a foundation to help tackle the discrimination and oppression bpoc face, they're murdered for being black. Thats not to say other people aren't murdered or face racism and discrimination for their colour or ethnicity, but the extent to which black people are murdered and oppressed cannot be ignored and that is why black lives matter needs to be respected and people need to research into why saying all lives matter is so problematic and shitty. Black lives mattering is not political or up for discussion, its human rights.

I beg that Ana, yourself and anybody else who supports all lives matter educated themselves on why its not okay and shouldn't be up for debate, these are just a few of the innocent black lives lost among thousands, they are why black lives matter must be a thing. Research their names, see how hard it was to get justice for them and that still so many of them don't have justice.
George floyd, breyona taylor, trayvon martin, attatiana jefferson, stephon clark, botham jean, philando castille, alton sterling, freddie gray, janisha fonville, eric garner, akai gurley, TAMIR RICE 12 YEARS OLD!!!, michael brown..

Ana's fake activism towards blm is disgusting and anybody defending it is almost as bad, she is not a child! If she was really doing her research as she keeps stating, she would have known why her supporting all lives matter is gross and unwelcomed.

• Heart

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Just to clarify Ana I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of everyone here. We're not living sad lives as you claim. I'm actually very happy with my life. Just sharing my opinion then carrying on with my day. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Jess786

I understand people can be nasty and take things too far but I don’t see the whole negative on threads like this? What’s the difference between talking to your friends about Youtubers in person or talking to strangers about it online? If my friends watched or knew the same youtubers as I did I would Share my opinions with them... but they don’t so I do it with you guys lol

you can’t tell me when Ana gets together with Haz and Byron that they don’t talk about other people/youtubers?

gukkies

Ana liking that 'all lives matter' post only highlights how performative her posts have been. I would rather have her show zero support than show faux support. Your actions when you think no one is looking speak a lot louder than the actions seen by thousands of people. Fuck her, her family and their small-minded opinions and brains.

• Heart
she basically answered the same questions in different words. just talking about how insecure she was for 3 weeks in lockdown, which made me really angry because feeling down for 3 weeks is NOTHING compared to what people with actual mental health issues go through every day, it doesn’t just go away after sorting yourself out with some hair dye and filler. made her sound so materialistic by saying without having her nails and hair done every few weeks she felt a bit shit. awful video but not surprised

• Heart
Reactions: 60

workoutandmcds

Ana you are vulgar, cheap and you may think you have money now but in a few years you will be irrelevant. How dare you say you deserve the money you earn when nurses, carers etc work 1000000000% harder than you and earn peanuts

• Heart
Reactions: 60