Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish white influencers would stop hiding behind the “I’m educating myself” - such a bleeping cop out. You’ve been saying this since early June when all this started. If you had “educated yourself” you wouldn’t like a post saying All Lives Matter. How long do you have to “educate yourself” before stuff actually gets through your thick head. I hope she’s having a meltdown behind the scenes and panicking because she’s reading here and saw that some are contacting brands she works with. Stupid witch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
I've experienced racism myself and I have family who are white, black and mixed race, I believe they all matter so I'm racist?
See now the issue with this is that "all lives matter" is ONLY ever brought up in an attempt to shut down black lives matter. Its a blatently racist organisation and was founded on racism. It has never trended on twitter unless black lives matter is also trending. People who say "all lives matter" in response to black lives matter are ignorant, their choosing to ignore the purpose behind black lives matter compared to the purpose behind all lives matter. People shouldn't have to be included in order for the movement to matter. The focus NEEDS to be on black lives right now because they are being innocently murdered for the colour of their skin in 2020. You can certainly care about all lives, but black lives matter is a foundation to help tackle the discrimination and oppression bpoc face, they're murdered for being black. Thats not to say other people aren't murdered or face racism and discrimination for their colour or ethnicity, but the extent to which black people are murdered and oppressed cannot be ignored and that is why black lives matter needs to be respected and people need to research into why saying all lives matter is so problematic and crappy. Black lives mattering is not political or up for discussion, its human rights.

I beg that Ana, yourself and anybody else who supports all lives matter educated themselves on why its not okay and shouldn't be up for debate, these are just a few of the innocent black lives lost among thousands, they are why black lives matter must be a thing. Research their names, see how hard it was to get justice for them and that still so many of them don't have justice.
George floyd, breyona taylor, trayvon martin, attatiana jefferson, stephon clark, botham jean, philando castille, alton sterling, freddie gray, janisha fonville, eric garner, akai gurley, TAMIR RICE 12 YEARS OLD!!!, michael brown..

Ana's fake activism towards blm is disgusting and anybody defending it is almost as bad, she is not a child! If she was really doing her research as she keeps stating, she would have known why her supporting all lives matter is gross and unwelcomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Let’s not turn this into a debate as I feel like that poster wants to derail the thread so we forget about what Ana did.

I personally don’t even engage with people who don’t ‘get BLM’ it’s really not worth it for me to prove my humanity to them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 38
i just wana Ana to be honest. Like even if it was a mistake (which i think not) you would at least still apologise to your fans who are POC as what she has done has offended the people that pay her bills

• Heart
Reactions: 28
‘We’re all entitled to our own opinions’ goes for things like whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza, not basic bleeping human rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Ugh that Ana tweet was such a standard apology that all influences use, it’s like they copy and paste. “I’m educating myself, I’ll do better”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Can't see the original tweet she replied to but ...

View attachment 201236
this was me who tweeted her. I basically asked her how she can support BLM all over her story but like an ‘all lives matter’ post, delete her like thinking nobody would see and then just not address the situation. This is what she replied.

I also said in my original tweet that we are the same age and for her to use the excuse that she’s “still learning/educating herself” is absolute bullshit. If she supports BLM then she would know why saying ‘all lives matter’ in response is extremely problematic and ignorant. She uses social media every single day, and considering Haz is quite passionate about it, you’d think Ana would know better. I feel like if she had liked the post a few years ago then she could have played the “I’m educating myself” card, but all it takes is one google search to realise that it’s wrong.

Also, it proves that Byron is bullshitting by saying she “might not have realised what she was liking” because Ana has admitted her mistake. He should really keep his mouth shut. We’re not stupid, she knew what she was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“I continue to educate myself” she’s an absolute twit. The fact both her and her mum liked it completely dispels the myth that “it was an accidental like” it’s obviously something both vile daughter and mother feel deep down.

alsooo Byron “how they can work towards a better understanding” has Ana been living under a rock for the past 8 weeks “all lives matter” is an ignorant and racist statement.... everyone knows this! But then again,Anas white privileged self has spent the past few weeks shotting sourz and thinking about how she deep throats a good dick to “educate herself” on the real things that matter

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She'd gain a lot more respect if she took accountability, was honest and admitted that she knows tit all. But she won't do that because that would require her to admit fault and it would show that everything has been for her own image as a Woke Influencer. If she was educating herself, she would have known from the get-go that 'All Lives Matter' is spouted from the mouths of racists since this movement has existed for long enough for her to have 'educated' herself. Education comes from more than a few Instagram posts you share on your stories. And I don't believe for a second that she accidentally liked it. These influencers know better than to carelessly scroll and like things because it always comes back to bite them in the ass. She consciously liked it and agreed with it. Simple as.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's actually a joke how she can come out with a cutesie "I will do better 🤍" response, it really isn't good enough. There is no justification at all. The amount of posts she shared urging people to educate people around them and call them out when they say racist things, then likes that post. There's no way she spent more than 30 seconds educating herself, if she had then she'd have known how harmful it is to support all lives matter. It just goes to show how performative she has been the last 8 weeks. It's a joke how this will be swept under the rug as per usual, it's actually pissed me off something shocking how she's just back to normal tweeting about pretty little liars? HOW can you be so dense?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t believe Ana will actually cook her meals. She will find a ready meal in Tesco. It still baffles me how they buy pre mashed potatoes in her videos when it literally takes a short while to make mash
even julie had a ready made katsu curry and rice from tesco the other day

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really don’t think she actually understands it’s wrong I don’t think she’s done it to be nasty or spiteful. It is wrong but I don’t think she’s done it in a horrible way, I just think she’s too lazy to research it and also he left family probably didn’t teach her about race, as with a lot of low income families it was the least of their priorities as it doesn’t affect them (please don’t comment on this saying how you’re from a low income family and you know better - because you’re perfect and never make mistakes) but going to her employer is unfair.
it doesn't cost a penny to teach your kid to not be racist x i wish this thread would stop constantly going back to her mums income lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone explain about this “special word” that her and Saff have mentioned? Heard it a few times and feel like I’ve missed something!

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain about this “special word” that her and Saff have mentioned? Heard it a few times and feel like I’ve missed something!
You’ve not missed anything, she keeps mentioning it but won’t tell anyone what happened. It’s just something they copied off a film, where if Ana wants to do something and Saffron doesn’t Ana can say that word and Saffron has to do it, but only use once. Very cringe

Reactions: 13
guess who julie blocked for asking for an apology 😂
Insta currently has a glitch where sometimes it Says no posts! But if you were acc blocked I think it wouldn’t say the amount of posts at the top ???
Mine has started to do this for like ten people, some who I don’t even know so I know I’m def not blocked!!!

Reactions: 12
I forgot to mention this when I watched her video the other day but she said that while she was at Haz and Byrons she went really quiet because she’d read something she didn’t want to (presumably on here or in an indirect tweet or post). I just thought that sounded really self absorbed like you’re at your friends but searching yourself up to find hate? Why would you do that at your friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So they got the idea from a film or something, the word can be used once in a situation and the friend has to either go along with it, stick up for them or cover for them.. along those lines.

So Ana used it on the ski holiday and pretty much hinted it was to stay out with a boy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.