Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lira

VIP Member
Sorry but Julie's parenting/her families views is a poor excuse for Ana liking the all lives matter post. She accesses social media for a living, she knows what it all means and what the difference is between BLM and ALM. She willingly and performatively liked/posted about BLM to make herself look good, and then liked the ALM post because she's a racist cow. Unliking the photo means that she was conscious of the connotation behind it, and knew how it would backfire if her viewers saw it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Hope96

VIP Member
I don't usually post and I feel mean for saying this but Atticus is the most infuriating child ever. I can't stand him in Ana's last video. 😩😩

Reactions: 57

vvesmo

she says everyone thinks she has a boyfriend because saffron now has one... im sorry but what?? 😹 not everything saffron does has to relate to u ana <3

• Haha
Reactions: 57

J54321

I think she looks good, with that dress, lip and hair it ties together nicely...
She got some heavy filters on that pic tho
I don’t think she looks like a stripper at all and plus what’s wrong with being a stripper anyway?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

phx

I suppose I should have expected it from her but I can't believe she was decorating brownies on her bed... and not even on a surface, just balancing it on her knee 😨

• Sick
  • Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Also I don’t know how she has the cheek to say she feels bad about herself because of society standards and the pictures people post on social media. Yet she posts unrealistic body expectations every single day

• Heart

xxxxxxxx

does anyone else feel like since caroline flack sadly passed all these influencers are playing the mental health card trying to gain sympathy. When really their situation is totally different from what Caroline went through

• Heart
Reactions: 55

unknown7575

what fake tan are you using?
why do you leave dirty pads on the floor?
why do you piss and shit with the door open?
what are your sugar levels?
does your bed smell like onions and greasy food?
does your mum still claim benefits?
what does your hair and skin feel like?
body count or virgin? Oh wait you’ve mentioned that before.
i did it...
DEB14A9F-4C88-48B5-93C0-264068439F65.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Annie07

‘It’s not good news’

Your laptop hasn’t been diagnosed with a terminal illness Ana
Given it’s your job, surely you’d have your videos scheduled ready to go? Why leave it to the last minute? What else is she doing? Oh that’s right travelling around the country - pretending to social distance!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Birthdaycards

Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Also Saff’s bf lives like 4and a half hours away from Ana (Wellingborough). How wide is her tinder searching? That screams desperate to me 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Anna’s just travelling all the way to London for ‘dinner and drinks’. Is that really necessary? How long until one of these influencers catches corona. When they do, they will not be getting any of my sympathy.
Oh it’s so sad that Muslims can’t celebrate Eid together. I’m just gonna go off to London and not social distance and meet my friends for dinner and drinks but you know It’s so unfair that Muslim family’s can’t meet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
How they went to Taco Bell and the brat in the back is literally eating plain wraps and doesn't want to try the cheese...

• Haha
Reactions: 52