Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ana got Saff a trip to Greece, someone’s jealous she didn’t get to go this time hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So Ana got Saff a trip to Greece, someone’s jealous she didn’t get to go this time hmmmm

That’s probably why saffron kept tagging the hotel in her posts so next time she’s there she can get a free stay and convince Ana to upgrade to that hotel instead 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yea beauty standards can put a lot of pressure on you and be really damaging to your mental health but when she was talking about her nose filler and hair and nails... she’s so materialistic and all she cares about is her appearance ?? Of course it’s gonna hit you hard if someone comments on your appearance because it’s ALL you care about

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve just watched her video and I’m glad she’s talking about how she’s been feeling and beauty standards. However, Ana if you’re reading this please take your own advice and stop editing your insta pics because that contributes to people’s self hate also!!
And stop contouring your 'abs'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i dont think people are gonna see the post that that drama page posted. the only people will see it is if we comment it on her actual instagram or reply to hers fans comment

edit: in her recent insta story post, she said she's gonna start posting what she wants to post now.. like wtf? she always says this, does she actually know her true self?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched the latest video... am I only one that thinks her nose looks huge now since she’s had filler?? I literally never noticed it before but now it stands out like a sore thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched the latest video... am I only one that thinks her nose looks huge now since she’s had filler?? I literally never noticed it before but now it stands out like a sore thumb
I’ve been thinking the exact same ever since she had it done!
But seeing as no one else was really mentioning it i thought i had imagined it (i’m pretty sure this video was the first time she’s talked abt it too so that really made me think it was me seeing things)😂

Reactions: 14
i dont think people are gonna see the post that that drama page posted. the only people will see it is if we comment it on her actual instagram or reply to hers fans comment

edit: in her recent insta story post, she said she's gonna start posting what she wants to post now.. like wtf? she always says this, does she actually know her true self?
Ana has definitely seen it because she’s removed her tag on the photo! And her and Julie have unliked pams pic like it makes a difference cos there’s photo proof lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
OH OF COURSE she got nose filler, because of Saffron obviously. So sad that she feels the need to cave into this vanity pool.

Nobody on tattle has ever mentioned her nose? She just want's the Addison Rae tiktok ski slope nose that she will never have.

Reactions: 23
She’s slightly contradicting isn’t she. In one breath she’s saying she’s happy and living her best life, earning money and is doing good. The other she’s changing her nose, fixing her hair because she hates herself and is seeing no way back from it. if you’re genuinely happy with your life and yourself you wouldn’t need to change yourself to make yourself happy and you wouldn’t be telling everyone to convince them either.

also girls if any of you are unhappy or insecure work on your mindset. Don’t fix it with plastic. It does work, it’s hard but you get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
her posting about blm has got me another level of raging. she never expressed her compassion towards the black lives lost every day until george floyd passed away; and even then she couldn’t spell his name right🤢and for the past 2 and a half months she’s been spamming us with blm posts? ana hun you should be donating the thousands you earn from each repetitive video to charities supporting the blm movement instead of moaning that your job is soooo hard and you deserve the money you earn. also inside her blm highlight she’s said “here’s some petitions you can sign and donate to” ana babe if your target audience is from the ages 12-16 NO 12 year old has the funds to donate (as much as i wish they do) just like the £40 phone cases she was trying to fob off to us🤢she’s so naive it’s appalling. it gets me so angry because all of her stupid mcminions will STILL find a way to defend this girl - why is she the only “influencer” immune to being cancelled? i’m sick of it.

i went onto the account that posted the screenshot of ana liking the “ALL lives matter” post and tagged julie, haz, byron AND saffy b😌

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I started watching the mukbang video and within 5 minutes there’s a thousand reasons why this girl has an inflated head and doesn’t give a tit about her viewers only Herself... looking in the mirror not liking what she sees she says, then constantly uploading half naked posed selfies the whole time, bit of a contradiction? And talking about building a house? Makes me sick the houses some worked to the bone for and she thinks she’s going to build some playboy mansion with the money she’s done bugger all for, I hope her luck runs out soon and the views dwindle and it’s the end of her! Life isn’t a fairy tale! The way she said I feel like I want to share what I feel with you guys...so pretentious and arrogant. And the nose filler...well we know why she got that and who she copied, it changed her life....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She gets my blood boiling. When I work for the NHS all through the pandemic, 5 12 hour shifts a week for £10 an hour and she has the audacity to say she’s working hard????? Hun I think anyone could slap on some orange tan, a layer of makeup and a bra and panties set and post it on instagram. Although, I suppose some of us have morals and don’t want our family viewing our bodies 🤢. This girl has never worked a day in her life and is trying to tell us about hard work. LMAO. Telling us we have no life commenting on these threads, hun I would say the same thing to your face with no shame. I bet all of us on here are all living our best life 💁🏽‍♀️ because I sure am and I wouldn’t change my life for hers.
And the All Lives Matter post, how could you be so small minded and disrespectful? Trying to appeal to her BAME followers to show that she’s “woke” and in support of the BLM movement. She’s a pure racist, vile girl. I feel like she’s only using BLM because it’s a “trend”. At least Haz actually posts about it, gets black creators involved on her channel and speaks up about the situation because you can tell it actually means something to her.
Anastasia if you’re reading this, you are a disgusting, racist, narcissistic and materialistic human. I hope to God my kids would never watch or be influenced by anything you do, I cannot believe she’s got 1M subs 😖what is the world coming to

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
She gets my blood boiling. When I work for the NHS all through the pandemic, 5 12 hour shifts a week for £10 an hour and she has the audacity to say she’s working hard????? Hun I think anyone could slap on some orange tan, a layer of makeup and a bra and panties set and post it on instagram. Although, I suppose some of us have morals and don’t want our family viewing our bodies 🤢. This girl has never worked a day in her life and is trying to tell us about hard work. LMAO. Telling us we have no life commenting on these threads, hun I would say the same thing to your face with no shame. I bet all of us on here are all living our best life 💁🏽‍♀️ because I sure am and I wouldn’t change my life for hers.
And the All Lives Matter post, how could you be so small minded and disrespectful? Trying to appeal to her BAME followers to show that she’s “woke” and in support of the BLM movement. She’s a pure racist, vile girl. I feel like she’s only using BLM because it’s a “trend”. At least Haz actually posts about it, gets black creators involved on her channel and speaks up about the situation because you can tell it actually means something to her.
Anastasia if you’re reading this, you are a disgusting, racist, narcissistic and materialistic human. I hope to God my kids would never watch or be influenced by anything you do, I cannot believe she’s got 1M subs 😖what is the world coming to
love this!!! Absolutely spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.