Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it possible stanton is julies dads name, when she had ana she didnt want her to have her surname so gave her her mothers maiden name?
But i swear ana has said it was her dad/step dads name?

the entire situation is crazy, all i can say is a child as young as atticus should never have been on instagram, and as far as im concerned his name and face should be private until he is old enough to understand the extent of being put online
Could be possible, but Julies birth name is deffo Stanton, Anas birth name is deffo Kingsnorth and Atticus deffo has a different last name to both of them.

Reactions: 4
is it possible stanton is julies dads name, when she had ana she didnt want her to have her surname so gave her her mothers maiden name?
But i swear ana has said it was her dad/step dads name?

the entire situation is crazy, all i can say is a child as young as atticus should never have been on instagram, and as far as im concerned his name and face should be private until he is old enough to understand the extent of being put online
Especially with his behaviour the way that it is. Kid is going to get bullied to all hell when he gets to secondary school and there’s clips of him coming out with his irritating ‘what a rip off’/‘what would you rate it out of 10’. I don’t understand why Ana and Julie allow the footage to be out there. Fair enough to film it for the family memories or whatever, but to potentially let millions of people see it? And the boy has appalling manners.

Reactions: 28
Could be possible, but Julies birth name is deffo Stanton, Anas birth name is deffo Kingsnorth and Atticus deffo has a different last name to both of them.
Stanton is obviously julies birth and maiden name, and kingsnorth is just anas biological dads surname, and atticus will be whatever his dads is, surely?

Reactions: 6
Stanton is obviously julies birth and maiden name, and kingsnorth is just anas biological dads surname, and atticus will be whatever his dads is, surely?
Kingsnorth is her step dads name, she didn’t know her biological dad and her step dad came in when Julie was pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well she was born as Julie Stanton, there’s no birth records for Julie Kingsnorth. And Julie was never married to Anas step dad?
umm no she wasn’t. Why would she be born as Stanton when that’s Anas step dads surname.

I don’t want to share all their addresses even if they’ve made it fairly otherwise but you can clearly see Kingsnorth is anas nans name and Julie was married to anas step dad Steve Stanton

Attachments

Reactions: 1
umm no she wasn’t. Why would she be born as Stanton when that’s Anas step dads surname.

I don’t want to share all their addresses even if they’ve made it fairly otherwise but you can clearly see Kingsnorth is anas nans name and Julie was married to anas step dad Steve Stanton
Her birth record says Julie Stanton see the photos, there’s no Julie Kingsnorth. I thought she was never married to Anas step dad? There’s no record of it, or as Julie Kingsnorth anyways. And Anas mentioned that she took her step dads name

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her birth record says Julie Stanton see the photos, there’s no Julie Kingsnorth. I thought she was never married to Anas step dad? There’s no record of it, or as Julie Kingsnorth anyways. And Anas mentioned that she took her step dads name
I’m kind of over this conversation cause as I’ve said multiple times Julie’s mums name is Kingsnorth too. And the person you are linking was registered in Leicestershire which is not even where they live.

That website is trash and I wouldn’t trust it. I tried searching on births and it searched marriages haha. she’s listed right there with a spelling mistake 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 15
In other news... anyone notice she has the same mcdonalds cup in the back of her recent video & in the back of her video with Saffron 🥴 🥴
Grotty is as grotty does:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m confused if Julie’s maiden name her birth surname is Stanton and her boyfriend who is neither ana or atticus’s dad who she was broken up With and had another child with another man how would atticus be kingsnorth why would she give her son her ex boyfriend who isn’t the child’s father his surname and how is kingsnorth anas legal name

Does kingsnorth come from anas biological father??

Reactions: 3
Can we all just agree that she's a nasty, dirt
ty witch and carry on 😩 I love to lurk on here and read everyone's hilarious comments, but I'm totally over the surname thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Right so to confirm:

Julie is Julie Kingsnorth by birth (confirmed by @AllTheDramaMick . The Julie Stanton on the genealogy website isnt her and had the wrong birth year I think too)

Therefore Ana and Atticus are Kingsnorths too.

Julie changed her name to Stanton, who we presume is Ana’s step dad (not Atticus or Ana’s dad). We don’t know if Julie married this man or just took his name.

the end(?) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HAHAHA sorry guys didn’t expect my initial little question to turn this thread into an genealogy discussion 😂😂😂😂 ur all little detectives

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As annoying as Ana is, her surname Kingsnorth really does have something about it, like a stage presence; it’s very different.

Reactions: 25
Did anyone watch saff’s birthday vlog? Ana looked so awkward around saff and her bf, just lingering around, it just shows that now Saff has better options she’s gonna take them. This comment is true though she’s probs so jealous of saff and upset that she can no longer click bait with jed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone watch saff’s birthday vlog? Ana looked so awkward around saff and her bf, just lingering around, it just shows that now Saff has better options she’s gonna take them. This comment is true though she’s probs so jealous of saff and upset that she can no longer click bait with jed
I noticed that. Yesterday when she was asking for questions for a vid, I did ask whether she’s jealous that Saffron has a boyfriend now. I wonder if she’ll include it in her vid :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen it all now. I’ve just been having a look at Pams page (the one who’s always with Anas nan....maybe her carer?). She posted ‘all lives matter’ on her page and it’s been liked by Ana and Julie 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

How can she like that but be posting stuff about BLM. She’s so fake and disgusting, clearly only doing it to stay on trend.

Surely that’s enough to cancel her now pls 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.