Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Loz93
Honestly can’t believe I literally made the last thread 16 DAY AGO!
Feel free to sum up the last thread for anyone that missed it cause damn our girl is problematic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last thread:

-Anna and Saff did a collab in which Anna talked about, you guessed it, her body count
- She also revealed her fav position is on top cos it’s comfy, prompting many tattlers to question how anyone can find being on top bearable for more than a few minutes
- She dyed her hair brown with blonde bits at the front
- A couple of cringey tik toks about her hair
- Another lounge ad this time with a magnum mini for some reason
- Visited haz and Byron and vice versa, and Saffron - tried her best to convince us she was social distancing but clearly wasn’t. Tattler posted a photo of her out and hugging haz ie not distancing
- Can’t remember if this was last thread but she “sucks a good dick”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
another thread already jeez, also Haz and Byron most definitely made fun of ana for doing the ‘beat drop’ thing with her tit when going back home, I feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
New video... Showing screenshot of her ringing her fan accounts... Doesn't even follow one of them back. So GrEaTfUl Of Them

Reactions: 31
Haven't watched any of her videos for a past month, they are just so repetitive and boring. Honestly she could just search threads here for ideas :'D

Reactions: 17
At around 3:35 in her new video - fat yikes when Ana's viewer has a boyfriend and she doesn't 😂 "oH mY GOd loVE tHAt fOR yOu"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All her fans she called are around 12-15 or so. I have no problem with people talking about sex if it’s their audience but her constantly talking about sex with a young audience shows she doesn’t care one bit.
If she loves the sex talk so much then use it as an education guide rather than talking about how many one night stands she’s had 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Surprising my viewers with £1000”
Gives them a £50 gift card while haz and freya got a £1000 To buy takeaway

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
All her fans she called are around 12-15 or so. I have no problem with people talking about sex if it’s their audience but her constantly talking about sex with a young audience shows she doesn’t care one bit.
If she loves the sex talk so much then use it as an education guide rather than talking about how many one night stands she’s had 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I'd have no problem if she talked about sex in a mature manner, the biggest problem is she's still very 'sex teehee' about it all. Like she seems like the kind of person who won't call it a vagina and insists on calling it a 'foof' or a 'fairy'.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.