Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of her and other youtubers doing the eating sound affect whenever they have food, it’s so disgusting

Reactions: 39
Another McDonald's, another talking about hate vlog, and another insta photo wearing a bikini top far too small. She's such a predictable bore nowadays 😴

Reactions: 22
I think its so interesting she feels like shes in a creative rut yet one of the main problems with her channel is she continues making 2016 esque content - compared to all her friends they all have things happening in their lives to take the viewer along with whilst Ana stays stuck in a cycle of creating vapid content. Saffron had the primark launches and strictly, Byron and Haz finished uni and Haz spoke about how she was going to move to Australia for a year etc. Compared to them, Ana has nothing happening in her life that isn't materialistic which is why I think theres such a disconnect between herself and the viewers because she stays making 24 hour challenge videos that no one above the age of 12 really wants to see. I think its been mentioned on here before that her old vlogs were some of her best content and I think thats largely to do with the fact that they would encompass her character as a whole and not just be a persona eating food all day - just my rambly two cents lol

• Heart
Reactions: 49
she works hard 😂😂😂😂😂 You wouldn't know what hard work is Ana, none of you YouTubers do! You need a serious dose of the real World!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She keeps hyping up this ‘merch’ that she’s been planning for months, but we all know it’s going to be stuff with their quotes like ‘what a rip off’ and ‘oh Ana’ because it’s what her fans go crazy for in the comments, but no sane person would actually go about wearing something with those quotes on

• Haha
Reactions: 43
driving to Maccies three times a day must be exhausting 🥵
I cant remember whos video it was, it might have been Holly Gabrielle, but there is A LOT of behind-the-scenes work such as phone calls, meetings, emails etc. Someone said they spend like 2/3 hours a day answering emails alone. Still, nothing compared to being a builder etc.

Also, to the people on the previous page shitting on her talking about her mental health and bringing up Caroline Flack. Shut the duck up. Mental health doesnt always include disorders or illnesses. You can have bad mental health periods without having any of those.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She keeps hyping up this ‘merch’ that she’s been planning for months, but we all know it’s going to be stuff with their quotes like ‘what a rip off’ and ‘oh Ana’ because it’s what her fans go crazy for in the comments, but no sane person would actually go about wearing something with those quotes on
I know I was thinking this who is going out wearing those shirts???

Reactions: 11
I cant remember whos video it was, it might have been Holly Gabrielle, but there is A LOT of behind-the-scenes work such as phone calls, meetings, emails etc. Someone said they spend like 2/3 hours a day answering emails alone. Still, nothing compared to being a builder etc.

Also, to the people on the previous page shitting on her talking about her mental health and bringing up Caroline Flack. Shut the duck up. Mental health doesnt always include disorders or illnesses. You can have bad mental health periods without having any of those.
Wow I feel so sorry for her, surely the thousands of pounds worth of free stuff she gets sent and free holidays makes up for the stressful emails she has to send 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 70

I think it’s the way she words it. “There was no coming out of it” ok so does she mean she was suicidal? Cause if so, terrible that’s awful but because she wasn’t getting her hair and nails done? Materialistic. If she didn’t mean that, choose your words differently.

Reactions: 46
See this is what I hate most about Ana and it’s the same with Casey Barker and Nicole, they’re so entitled and think their job is so hard but when they explain why it’s hard all they can say is ‘replying to emails and stuff’ wow I’m sorry but I would take that over the 14 hour day care job I do, especially when they’re on 5x more than me without even leaving their house. They don’t know what a hard days work is, yet they think their ‘job’ filming themselves and replying to emails about doing brand deals for ££££ actually justifies the thousands of pounds they earn

• Heart
Reactions: 64
See this is what I hate most about Ana and it’s the same with Casey Barker and Nicole, they’re so entitled and think their job is so hard but when they explain why it’s hard all they can say is ‘replying to emails and stuff’ wow I’m sorry but I would take that over the 14 hour day care job I do, especially when they’re on 5x more than me without even leaving their house. They don’t know what a hard days work is, yet they think their ‘job’ filming themselves and replying to emails about doing brand deals for ££££ actually justifies the thousands of pounds they earn

Yeah they’ve forget people watch videos to escape, we don’t wanna hear hard their jobs are when EVERY job is hard. Otherwise it wouldn’t be work. They’re lucky enough to enjoy their jobs but still work hard. We don’t wanna hear after a long days work how exhausting it is filming videos and creating content when they get paid to entertain and they get paid extremely well. Very entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it’s the way she words it. “There was no coming out of it” ok so does she mean she was suicidal? Cause if so, terrible that’s awful but because she wasn’t getting her hair and nails done? Materialistic. If she didn’t mean that, choose your words differently.
I think she meant getting out of the rut or the sadness. Like she didn’t know this time how to overcome it or what she usually does didnt work.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.