Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greyson

I find it so distasteful for someone to have a novelty sleep out and write how it really makes you appreciate how lucky you are. Oh do fuck off. If you have to sleep outside for the craic in a tent with loads of cosy layers, hot water bottles and full tummies to make you appreciate not being homeless you’re an utter bawbag. Start practicing some daily gratitude you selfish bellend. People sleep rough every night of the week, you’re not helping anyone by camping for the night.

Attachments

Reactions: 18

Clare

VIP Member
#kindlygifted sofa 🤮 unfollow. I’ve had enough of this influencer game. I work my ass off as a teacher saving hard to improve my life and there’s people being given brand new sofa sets for free and not even as part of an advert or paid partnership, just for free, just for fun 😂😂 Nice one sofadotcom, that does not make me want to spend a single penny in your stores.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Fourwires

Not as pleasant in real life, in my experience. And has it all planned down to the last detail.

Reactions: 15
Who goes out 'cycling up the hills' as she says with random flowers in your bicycle basket? 😂

She lives along my road and i’ve lived here for 30 years and never came across a hill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
... chris and his friend /business partner own and operate multiple subway franchises across the country.
Regardless of the current state of wealth, if my family business had gone broke owing LOCAL companies thousands of pounds, I would be too embarrassed to be flaunting my wealth on social media. I know business is business but there has to be a moral aspect to it as well, brass neck springs to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Clare

VIP Member
Her “jokes” about her and “K-Middy” being WhatsApp mates are so tired and old, my feet cringe inside out whenever she wheels them out

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TinyDancer2602

New thread title suggestion - all that’s pretty #2 - Laura-Ad is up the duff in the hope it brings more free stuff
Rather enjoy this rhyming lark.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatscooking?

She sounded very defensive over her decision not to find out the gender. Does the lady protest too much?? As someone who sells her entire life online I can’t believe she wouldn’t cash in on a gender reveal for massive engagement. She’s suddenly calling herself “old-fashioned” 🧐🧐🧐 mmm something’s not right...
She's being very quiet and cautious about this baby. We don't know the reasons why and neither do we need to. I'm glad though she's being quiet about it. Gender reveals are super tacky.

fedupfatty

I think it’s best to leave the kids out of it. They don’t choose to be on her social media & tbh passing judgement on them / their speech / how they act on the snippets she curates and puts out it’s a pretty shitty thing to do

Can we get back to wondering who the feck pays for those overpriced flowers she punts 🤪

• Haha
I have bumped into her twice. The first time at streamvale farm and she spent ages staging a photograph with her boys that I actually felt sorry for them as they were clearly bored. Then what made me u follow her was when I spotted her in the park. She was sitting on a wall sunnies on drinking coffee. The whole time I was there she didn't push a swing or play with her boys once. They were dressed very differently to their matching outfits on her page. The youngest was running around taking other children's toys - it took her ages to see this. The youngest clearly bored/ignored then ran out of the park. He did this a couple of times so she got up and took them out.
I couldn't believe how different she was to her page that I unfollowed. We all have bad days as parents but she never shows that it's all sweetness and "perfect". Simply fake

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Starshining

VIP Member
Who, on one of the hottest days of the year, and has been wearing summer dresses all week puts a fecking fire on for the latest #Ad?
32B58CC2-88FE-4DF7-912B-FB19E1529ACA.jpeg

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
An Ad for a product so you can keep in touch when your child is out and about. IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOCKDOWN. Know your audience LauraAd🙄

• Haha

An Ad for a product so you can keep in touch when your child is out and about. IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOCKDOWN. Know your audience LauraAd🙄
Nevermind the lockdown. She lives in the middle of nowhere, it's not like her kids are going to be out playing with their friends in the cul-de-sac 🤷 she'll just advertise anything!

Lem04

Ok I've got to be honest I normally quite like Laura-Anne but today she really pissed me off with her reaction to that sandwich, I just wanted to be there and scream in her face, "Imagine how grateful some of those homeless people you are meant to be raising this money for would be for one of those right now"

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Oh surprise surprise - there is the Bloom and Wild ad, just like all the rest of them

Bloom & Wild need to reign it in a bit as they’re totally devaluing their brand by gifting to every other blogger/z-list celeb. Why would I pay for their flowers when they give so many away for free? No thanks Bloom & Wild - if you’d been more selective you might have stood a chance of getting my money.

I actually received a booklet from them in the post today somehow which would’ve had me interested if Insta wasn’t flooded with B&W freebies so it went straight in the bin.

Ack now you are being a bit harsh...

isnt it every woman’s dream to get a bloom and wild style box through the door with some tatty cheap Ali express flowers? 🙄

• Haha
Don't buy your Salties from them directly cause they charge delivery, buy them from Amazon on my swipe up below. Of course I stand to gain nothing from this 🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
  • Haha