All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ones actually one of my favourites. She doesn’t just use the boys for ADs and is genuinely very infectious with her humour and fun.

Reactions: 6
Love her! Always upbeat and genuine. Favourite big account. I love that she is fun and even if her post is an ad, it doesn’t bother me. It just doesn’t feel forced unlike some other bigger accounts.

Reactions: 2
I really enjoy her too, just hope she won't turn into Anna from blossoming birds, least her children aren't used as much and her feed isn't like the QVC channel.

I love Laura Ann! She seems so genuine and when she raps her stories it always has me in stitches 🤣 She just doesn't look like a hip hop fan 🤷

I don’t mind her but do find her quite fake and trying hard to be funny. She’s also so ridiculously upbeat all the time - not real

Reactions: 9
I am intrigued to know where all her loney comes from? Literally loaded.
Whilst she is a lovely positive account she is not short of money!

Reactions: 4
Not as pleasant in real life, in my experience. And has it all planned down to the last detail.

Reactions: 15
Her house is currently for sale for 350k, that is ALOT in NI considering the average house price is 135k. I’m kind of on the fence about her, I like her, she is funny, but the ads are getting abit much now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her house is currently for sale for 350k, that is ALOT in NI considering the average house price is 135k. I’m kind of on the fence about her, I like her, she is funny, but the ads are getting abit much now 🤷🏻‍♀️
does she live in Belfast? I’ve tried noseying for her house but can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Saw it on property pal too and thought it was a lot for NI. I know the area it is in is more expensive but it’s not detached and is on the roadside etc

She certainly seems to have a lovely life style. All the shopping trips to London, flying from NI, holidays and so on. I get the feeling it might be her side of family that are wealthy?
Anyhow I’m jealous! She is very beautiful in my opinion and love her infectious smile 😊

Snap - I like her account but am nosey as to where she is getting all the money from to do up her new build as they’re definitely not scrimping on anything :D

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but I find that she’s too try hard now. You can tell that she lives for Instagram and is constantly planning her stories and trying to be hilarious.

She’s desperate to be big. Not actually interested in her followers. Typical white middle class woman, desperate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.