All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not the only one. There are so many children and families in real need who could really do with all the gifted food, toys, clothes, baby supplies etc that these influencers are given. So many of these influencers are so greedy.
Ive just messaged hello fresh about this.

Reactions: 4
Watch this space
I doubt they will
It’s quite sad that the only way small businesses get noticed is to either give money or send them free stuff. Hello fresh and gusto are advertised on tv so do they really need instawankers to advertise too

Shouldn’t everyone of today’s stories in the kitchen showroom be marked at #Ad as she is advertising her own company?? 🤔

Just as well I’ve screenshot for the ASA 🤭

Reactions: 3
Ugh. Maybe one or two but seriously you can't move for flowers in that kitchen now. Plus some are really naff and fake looking.

Wowsers. I’ve been blocked from her stories and have never really interacted with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Laura Ad had a “cole sore” apparently. Is that like a cold sore or is it different?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sounded very defensive over her decision not to find out the gender. Does the lady protest too much?? As someone who sells her entire life online I can’t believe she wouldn’t cash in on a gender reveal for massive engagement. She’s suddenly calling herself “old-fashioned” 🧐🧐🧐 mmm something’s not right...

Reactions: 6
She sounded very defensive over her decision not to find out the gender. Does the lady protest too much?? As someone who sells her entire life online I can’t believe she wouldn’t cash in on a gender reveal for massive engagement. She’s suddenly calling herself “old-fashioned” 🧐🧐🧐 mmm something’s not right...
She's being very quiet and cautious about this baby. We don't know the reasons why and neither do we need to. I'm glad though she's being quiet about it. Gender reveals are super tacky.

Reactions: 13
Yep. She's right though nobody gives a tit though what gender her baby is. But she clearly cares greatly. I reckon she knows it's another boy and is devastated.

She's being very quiet and cautious about this baby. We don't know the reasons why and neither do we need to. I'm glad though she's being quiet about it. Gender reveals are super tacky.
I'm not a fan of hers but as someone who's had a miscarriage before I can see why she would do this.

Reactions: 11
Yes, none of our business and she can do as she pleases. Much as I am no fan of hers, just as long as her and the baby are healthy that’s all that matters. Gender reveals are very, very tacky which is why I’m kind of surprised there won’t be one!

Reactions: 6
Her Christmas Jumper is £95 what planet are these people on esp in current times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.