All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s best to leave the kids out of it. They don’t choose to be on her social media & tbh passing judgement on them / their speech / how they act on the snippets she curates and puts out it’s a pretty crappy thing to do

Can we get back to wondering who the feck pays for those overpriced flowers she punts 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No it’s not 😂 we don’t speak like that haha
Perhaps not where you are, I listen to her stories and the accent is very familiar to my ears.

Oh dear goodness please don't say this. That is NOT how anyone I know sounds.
Her and her kids sound perfectly normal to me, remember there are many different versions of the accent and other factors play a part too.

I think it’s best to leave the kids out of it. They don’t choose to be on her social media & tbh passing judgement on them / their speech / how they act on the snippets she curates and puts out it’s a pretty crappy thing to do

Can we get back to wondering who the feck pays for those overpriced flowers she punts 🤪
Agree! Kids shouldn’t be part of the commentary here.

No, her kids don’t speak perfectly fine. I’m pretty sure they both have significant speech impediments.
Stop that, that is rude and has no place her. They are young children shown in short snippets. They speak perfectly age appropriately! If they did have a speech impediment then shame on you even more!

No it’s not 😂 we don’t speak like that haha
Many of my friends do, perhaps even I do! Sorry but it’s the truth! The likes of Nadine Coyle and LMD speak in a way that is not common in my circles, we would say they are ‘rough accents’. Or when they show some people in Belfast, the accent is so grating on my ears. I guess it just depends what you are used to hearing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look an ad 😂
It’s the run up to Christmas, literally instagrammers live off ads now back to back. Some are skilled to slip the ad in without it seeming like one, Rose Connolly etc I miss seeing genuine items being shown that they have spent their own money on. Some people get away with it, ThatBelfastGirl is one long ad and gets so many thanks for it which I don’t understand.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps not where you are, I listen to her stories and the accent is very familiar to my ears.

Her and her kids sound perfectly normal to me, remember there are many different versions of the accent and other factors play a part too.

Stop that, that is rude and has no place her. They are young children shown in short snippets. They speak perfectly age appropriately! If they did have a speech impediment then shame on you even more!

Many of my friends do, perhaps even I do! Sorry but it’s the truth! The likes of Nadine Coyle and LMD speak in a way that is not common in my circles, we would say they are ‘rough accents’. Or when they show some people in Belfast, the accent is so grating on my ears. I guess it just depends what you are used to hearing.
We may all have different accents but can still pronounce the words. She is being paid to advertise them and doesn’t even bother to learn how to say them. That’s the point

• Heart

Laura is that you, rough accents - how snobby do you sound

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We may all have different accents but can still pronounce the words. She is being paid to advertise them and doesn’t even bother to learn how to say them. That’s the point
Oh sorry I didn’t realise she mispronounced a brand name. All I saw was talk of accents which is why I said that.

Haha, I was going to ask the same question 😂
Definitely not Laura, just saying it how it sounds to me and what I’m used too. People talk like Laura, it’s nothing new to my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh sorry I didn’t realise she mispronounced a brand name. All I saw was talk of accents which is why I said that.

Definitely not Laura, just saying it how it sounds to me and what I’m used too. People talk like Laura, it’s nothing new to my ears.
When all these people you know mispronounce things constantly do you correct them or let them continue to sound really unintelligent?

• Haha
  • Angry
Sorry to be *that* person but gender and sex are not the same thing. We find out the sex of a baby (male or female), not their gender. No one knows if their little baby boy will like blue, or prefer pink (traditionally feminine associations)...!

• Haha
Don't think anyone has been interested in fake flowers since 1970.
Have you seen the latest incarnation on her front door. I’m not sure how much her wreaths are but it looks like something you’d pick up for a fiver from Home Bargains. Which I’m not denegrating Home Bargains, I’m just saying you get what you get for a fiver not £30 or whatever! Outrageous...

Sorry to be *that* person but gender and sex are not the same thing. We find out the sex of a baby (male or female), not their gender. No one knows if their little baby boy will like blue, or prefer pink (traditionally feminine associations)...!
Well I’m not sorry to be *that* person, but did you really need to clarify that pink has traditionally feminine associations?
Also, sex reveal sounds like you’re going to flash the babies genitals to the world...

Reactions: 5
When all these people you know mispronounce things constantly do you correct them or let them continue to sound really unintelligent?
I’m not rude enough to worry about a brand name being mispronounced, so unless they ask if they are saying it correctly I would not correct them. As I said previously, I was talking about her accent being very normal, not how she pronounces certain brands.

Oh be careful she’ll report you 😂
I only report if someone stoops low enough to slag off children. Happily do it too!

• Heart
I’m not rude enough to worry about a brand name being mispronounced, so unless they ask if they are saying it correctly I would not correct them. As I said previously, I was talking about her accent being very normal, not how she pronounces certain brands.

I only report if someone stoops low enough to slag off children. Happily do it too!
Luxe isn't a brand name. Neither is St. Tropez. It's an actual town in the South of France. You sound as silly as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ, there’s always one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.