All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that feathering the empty nest posted on her page volunteering to be her roving Waitrose correspondent. Oh how I didn’t laugh. Last year she had Eamonn Holmes in her Christmas sandwich stories. 🙄

She’s got RVKLoves and feathering the empty nest as followers. Feathering comments a lot.
I see Hunters and Heels got in there quick with a £100 donation - making sure to sign it clearly ‘Lauren, Hunters and Heels’
can’t let that good deed go unnoticed eh. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I see Hunters and Heels got in there quick with a £100 donation - making sure to sign it clearly ‘Lauren, Hunters and Heels’
can’t let that good deed go unnoticed eh. 🤣
This is exactly what I mean...its like they are all flinging up their arms and shouting notice me!!! Anyone else think IG has just become a playground for the perpetual show off? Their husbands must be very bored of them and their constant need for attention...it's a form of narcissistic behaviour!

This is exactly what I mean...its like they are all flinging up their arms and shouting notice me!!! Anyone else think IG has just become a playground for the perpetual show off? Their husbands must be very bored of them and their constant need for attention...it's a form of narcissistic behaviour!
SUCH show offs!!!

Reactions: 1
It's showing off to the highest degree!! "Oooh look what I got....for free....and I can earn money from when you minions buy it...all for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" All of their feeds are photos of themselves......Narcissitic to the core! They probably dont even know themselves anymore.

Reactions: 2
If that had been anyone else, yes, absolutely! BUT this is Laura-Ad so we shall sit back and see...
I bet all her clothing will be gifted for her appearances at the shelter...I really do not like people like Laura Ad who I personally feel is doing this for her own ends and not to benefit others....sure she'll raise sone money, maybe a bot of awareness....but ultimately it's going to be her who actually benefits big time! To the big companies shes coming across as such a giver, but in reality it's to up her profile.....it's sickening to use others misfortune as a way to play the ig game.....if she was truly that good hearted she'd open her doors to them on Xmas day and keep it under wraps.....all of this is on her terms for her....to fill the coffers!

• Heart
Is she actually going to be serving dinner on Christmas Day or just serving a Christmas dinner on a random day leaving up to it?

How is she only 32?!
She looks so much older! I think they way she gets on adds to that

I think she is definitely deleting comments - I saw a few on the charity post echoing my sentiment about donating the money instead of buying sandwiches, and I can’t see them now. None that I saw weren’t nice, just making a point. Was it anyone on here? Are you blocked now?
If she is deleting and blocking, I think that shows it is all about attention. Anyone who is doing something for a charity for the right reasons, would be knowledgable enough about it to have a discussion with people, or interested enough to learn more or see other sides.

I agree with above, it’s just about content. I think I’ll delete before she’s clogging up my newsfeed daily with her awful content

Reactions: 4
She looks so much older! I think they way she gets on adds to that

I think she is definitely deleting comments - I saw a few on the charity post echoing my sentiment about donating the money instead of buying sandwiches, and I can’t see them now. None that I saw weren’t nice, just making a point. Was it anyone on here? Are you blocked now?
If she is deleting and blocking, I think that shows it is all about attention. Anyone who is doing something for a charity for the right reasons, would be knowledgable enough about it to have a discussion with people, or interested enough to learn more or see other sides.

I agree with above, it’s just about content. I think I’ll delete before she’s clogging up my newsfeed daily with her awful content
I think this campaign will define her intentions

47ECB793-F7E8-4905-AA50-1C32A159C5B5.jpeg

Is this a Tattler taking the piss? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I don’t understand what is meant by saying she should donate the money of sandwiches to the charity? Do people mean the one packet she eats (a day)?

I don’t understand what is meant by saying she should donate the money of sandwiches to the charity? Do people mean the one packet she eats (a day)?
Yes - she is going to be eating 24 of them, that could be £120 donation for the charity. Might not seem a lot to some, but it is to a homeless charity. Others pointed out, that her having 24 sandwiches is a bit crass when homeless people are starving

• Heart
Yes - she is going to be eating 24 of them, that could be £120 donation for the charity. Might not seem a lot to some, but it is to a homeless charity. Others pointed out, that her having 24 sandwiches is a bit crass when homeless people are starving
Blinded by the “ attention she craves” to even stop and think about that rationally 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's been in doing her bit today....what a hero! laura Ad is an example to us all.....well that's what she's telling herself...looks to me like she's gone along for a free butty, taking food from ppls mouths, so she could big herself up on social media....looks like most if the time she spent making videos....which is bloody rude and getting the "poor folk" to appear in pics to make her look good....what a patronising boot....she could have done all of this behind the scenes instead if showing off....

Reactions: 5
Do you think St Laura-Ad has seen the light? The error of her narcissistic ways? Achieved humbleness after one afternoon of volunteering?? 🤔

Excitedly talks about the whole experience of volunteering like it is the latest thing and she’s discovered it!

I’m sure she will be bored with her new pet project by week two

Fair play to her for trying though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.