All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Christmas Jumper is £95 what planet are these people on esp in current times
oh don’t worry she certainly doesn’t have to pay full price for her Boden haul - but I bet the total for the three jumpers is less than she’s donated to the Simon community for the sleep out tonight

Reactions: 7
She sounded very defensive over her decision not to find out the gender. Does the lady protest too much?? As someone who sells her entire life online I can’t believe she wouldn’t cash in on a gender reveal for massive engagement. She’s suddenly calling herself “old-fashioned” 🧐🧐🧐 mmm something’s not right...
She most likely has found out and it's another boy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her anymore but saw this thread and went to look at her Instagram. Ad ad ad ad!

Reactions: 1
Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to show a haul in the middle of sleep out stories. People who are homeless have nothing LA give those jumpers to them. Shallow isn’t even in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to show a haul in the middle of sleep out stories. People who are homeless have nothing LA give those jumpers to them. Shallow isn’t even in it.
Her content puts me off buying anything she advertises! So shallow and out of touch.

Reactions: 7
I find it so distasteful for someone to have a novelty sleep out and write how it really makes you appreciate how lucky you are. Oh do duck off. If you have to sleep outside for the craic in a tent with loads of cosy layers, hot water bottles and full tummies to make you appreciate not being homeless you’re an utter bawbag. Start practicing some daily gratitude you selfish bellend. People sleep rough every night of the week, you’re not helping anyone by camping for the night.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Id LOVE her to see how hard it is to survive on universal credit !

Id LOVE her to see how hard it is to survive on universal credit !
She will never have to worry about that. Her husband just doesn’t pay people. Simples.

I find it so distasteful for someone to have a novelty sleep out and write how it really makes you appreciate how lucky you are. Oh do duck off. If you have to sleep outside for the craic in a tent with loads of cosy layers, hot water bottles and full tummies to make you appreciate not being homeless you’re an utter bawbag. Start practicing some daily gratitude you selfish bellend. People sleep rough every night of the week, you’re not helping anyone by camping for the night.
Completely agree, couldn’t have put it better myself! All that she missed out was “#blessed”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah and also to add this annual tokenism (and content) to the Simon Community while living in a huge house, purchasing £300 dresses, fleecing your followers with cookie attachments and accepting gifted clothing?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alleged debts from her previous directorship. Did you consider the families that owned the small businesses that are allegedly owed money?!

Read the fecking room Laura-Ad
and I sincerely hope karma visits you

Reactions: 3
True. The most important part. I'm surprised they can afford a third child. All their money should be going to pay their debts.
A limited company has limited liability which means the owners of the company are not personally responsible for any debt. The company is bankrupt, not them personally.

Reactions: 5
A limited company has limited liability which means the owners of the company are not personally responsible for any debt. The company is bankrupt, not them personally.
Oh I know. You can guarantee he didn't lose a penny but lots of other businesses were left high and dry. No morals in them. Splashing the cash while his failed business owed people thousands.

Reactions: 4
Oh I know. You can guarantee he didn't lose a penny but lots of other businesses were left high and dry. No morals in them. Splashing the cash while his failed business owed people thousands.
how do we know it’s other businesses he owed? If it’s in accounts as creditors/payables it could be vat or corp tax due. VAT is usually quite a burden for restaurants because you are using zero rated raw products and turning them into standard rated meals. So there’s usually a high bill because there’s little vat to claim back. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t know how we can speculate about leaving businesses high and dry unless someone knows the circumstances personally.

Reactions: 1
how do we know it’s other businesses he owed? If it’s in accounts as creditors/payables it could be vat or corp tax due. VAT is usually quite a burden for restaurants because you are using zero rated raw products and turning them into standard rated meals. So there’s usually a high bill because there’s little vat to claim back. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t know how we can speculate about leaving businesses high and dry unless someone knows the circumstances personally.
I do know the circumstances personally but obviously I'll not go into detail on here.

How do you know the circumstances?
I went to uni in Scotland with her husband, one of my good friends was good friends with him (he went to same uni also) and was involved in the business in question. It's all a bit of a tit show, the extreme opposite to the life she protrays online.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I went to uni in Scotland with her husband, one of my good friends was good friends with him (he went to same uni also) and was involved in the business in question. It's all a bit of a tit show, the extreme opposite to the life she protrays online.
I think he has other businesses which are successful, I know he owns subway franchises etc but I agree she tries to act like she has the perfect life when there’s a lot more to it that people don’t know

Reactions: 3
I think he has other businesses which are successful, I know he owns subway franchises etc but I agree she tries to act like she has the perfect life when there’s a lot more to it that people don’t know
Thats the beauty of instagram for these attention seeking freeloaders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.