All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Method has lost it’s cruelty-free status since it was bought by SC Johnston. It funds animal testing but that’s OK when you have non-gifted upholstery & lampshades to pay for 🙄
Oh no! Is that true? If so, I’m not buying it anymore. I also go off stuff when certain instagrammers take them on board too and start hash tagging the life out of things!!

Reactions: 3
#kindlygifted sofa 🤮 unfollow. I’ve had enough of this influencer game. I work my ass off as a teacher saving hard to improve my life and there’s people being given brand new sofa sets for free and not even as part of an advert or paid partnership, just for free, just for fun 😂😂 Nice one sofadotcom, that does not make me want to spend a single penny in your stores.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Blaaaaaannnnnnnnd
so bland
Like 1000 grannies vomited their taste around the place.

Reactions: 5
#kindlygifted sofa 🤮 unfollow. I’ve had enough of this influencer game. I work my ass off as a teacher saving hard to improve my life and there’s people being given brand new sofa sets for free and not even as part of an advert or paid partnership, just for free, just for fun 😂😂 Nice one sofadotcom, that does not make me want to spend a single penny in your stores.
‘Eyes roll’!! 🙄
I unfollowed a while ago now along with unfollowing a load of other so called influencers. I wouldn’t call them that though to be honest as they actually put me off things!! I wonder how many people actually Contact the companies that hand out all these freebies to say that marketing doesn’t actually work... Well, actually I know it sadly does but I’m sure there’s many of us who don’t want to be a carbon print of everyone else!! What happened to being our own unique selves? And everyone else who gets influenced is in debt while these freebie grabbing accounts just fill their homes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all relative but, to me, she honestly has THE worst taste.
Of course, you are right, it's all relative. It's just so dated, imo.
The sofas are a really wishy washy colour, and no doubt would be nice in some rooms but against yet more bland shades, I think it looks really grim

Reactions: 1
I had a quick look at her profile (I unfollowed months ago). Clearly she has an indecisiveness about how to declare ads. Her posts start with a variety of:

#Ad
(Ad)
(#Ad)
Ad|
#ad

The lack of consistency annoys me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do people on here think big gifted items work? Like, has ATP been contacted by sofa.com and told she can pick something out up to €xxx value, or has she "reached out" to them about a partnership and already had the sofa picked out? In any case, uuuurgh!

How do people on here think big gifted items work? Like, has ATP been contacted by sofa.com and told she can pick something out up to €xxx value, or has she "reached out" to them about a partnership and already had the sofa picked out? In any case, uuuurgh!
Also, "kindly gifted" makes my bleeping skin crawl. Another instagrammer I used to follow used it all the time when showing off free tit she had leeched off brands (fromwifetolife, I don't think there's a thread on her but there should be!)

Reactions: 4
I've blocked her. She makes me cringe and so do all her kiss arse followers..some are dying to be truthful you can tell

Reactions: 3
Oh god ... she is mentioning Christmas sandwich tasting again. That was so cringeworthy last year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.