All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The marbles were definitely out for The Merchant on Friday.

Don't know if anyone looked at the takeover with CountryLiving this weekend but they got a wheel out there too. My biggest irk with that takeover is that the pictures of the house and sharing of interiors doesn't have to disclose the gifted goods creating the style that's being showcased.

Oh and if anyone missed it she managed to call a dahlia a delia on the countryliving story ...doesn't matter how many marbles you put in your mouth if you still can't name the flower

Reactions: 5
Honestly? I was buying Instagram likes LOL! I deleted my original picture and was embarrassed so I downloaded an app to recoup some likes - and there she was. I don’t have a particularly large following, I wouldn’t have thought she needed to purchase likes with a following like hers!?

ps. new to this so don’t know how to tag you in replies

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly? I was buying Instagram likes LOL! I deleted my original picture and was embarrassed so I downloaded an app to recoup some likes - and there she was. I don’t have a particularly large following, I wouldn’t have thought she needed to purchase likes with a following like hers!?

ps. new to this so don’t know how to tag you in replies
Wow how embarrassing for her. She must buy them to keep all the companies she works with paying her. It must be worth it. But we all knew she was a con. And there's the evidence!

Reactions: 5
Don't buy your Salties from them directly cause they charge delivery, buy them from Amazon on my swipe up below. Of course I stand to gain nothing from this 🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A new amazon swipe up every day!! Shameless.
Also that faux plastic pampas grass!! Pure plastic tat! She doesn’t even hold it still long enough To get a good look because she knows it looks awful

Reactions: 6
What is the story about her husbands previous businesses and the money he owed? Was it a significant amount? How do they get away with it? He was still able to build a massive house and open another business.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.