All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so fake. I am actually cringing for her with the "hairdressers biscuits" 🙈 🤭

Reactions: 3
A coy well done to her friends taking over Picnic in Killyleagh followed by a look how great their @wearelittlebuds looks on their shelves. Isn't this just self promotion or advertising ?

Reactions: 4
The fawning over the greediest family on the planet tells me all I need to know about her - a total wannabe with a fake accent and fake “flars”

Reactions: 7
And how safe having a decorative pitch fork when you have two young children.. but anything for the gram! It’s clutter
Did you not know a decorative pitchfork makes you better than everyone else? She's living in the country now darling 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you not know a decorative pitchfork makes you better than everyone else? She's living in the country now darling 🙄😂
I live in the country out in the midst of Norfolk out in the sticks 7 duck ponds Numerous ducks baby ducks 40 odd geese flying back and forth . 7 horses in fields behind myhouse.Also chickens Does she fuk live in the country . I can walk to pick blackberrys ,fresh cherry’s raspberrys . All growing out in the country .

Reactions: 2
Her “jokes” about her and “K-Middy” being WhatsApp mates are so tired and old, my feet cringe inside out whenever she wheels them out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Laura-Ad (or should that be Laura-#Aff)
just “outed” this hotel for having a refurbishment done through lockdown when this was illegal?! 🤔

I do hope this refurb Company wasn’t furloughed 🤔🤔
I don't think construction was illegal during lockdown.

Reactions: 4
Trades were allowed to continue as long as they could keep either a safe distance or were living under one roof. I live near Bournemouth and quite a few hotels had work/redecoration done. Quite a few people wanted to stop working but the government wouldn’t furlough them if they could carry on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.