Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grambusters

Have no doubt about a third child at some point; all the others have done it, it’s a guaranteed money-spinner, which to Laura-Ad is irresistible- imagine all the floral guff if she had a girl 😱
Maybe if a new baby is a money spinner her husband could pay back all the people he owes money to? If he owed me money and I watched that house being built I would be asking a few questions. The cheek of them and it shows a total lack of class. You don’t behave like that when you owe a lot of money to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Ooh! I am glad to find all these threads for NI "influencers". I don't follow LA anymore after I met her in real life and got to know her. Was totally disillusioned after that and I unfollowed all those type of people on Instagram.

We were having a chat about things to do with our kids and she said "oh I love Centreparcs it's a great place to go and great value" so I argued it wasn't (this was after that infamous opening weekend when all the instagrammers got their free weekend but before her return "not gifted" trip) - and when I told her the real cost she said "oh it's definitely not that much". We stayed in one in GB a few years ago over Easter, which in fairness is one of the most expensive times to go. Our three bed villa, not the luxury ones but not cheapest either, second level up from bottom, cost just over £2k for a week. It was a family holiday before a family member died (terminally ill so couldn't travel abroad) - they paid for the villa and we paid for our ferry, spending money etc. My partner and I said we'd never spend that money on it even if we had that kind of cash for a holiday. That £2k was for accomodation and swimming pool access only. All other activities cost extra and accommodation is self catering. It's overpriced to price out as much of the market as possible to keep it for all the new money middle class folk like LA.

It was clear that day she didn't actually understand the true cost of these things she doesn't have to pay anything for and flogs only for her hardworking followers to fork out. I see it with my sister in law and others who constantly buy things or go places they see these people use and it's a pile of shite.

Reactions: 11

Clare

VIP Member
Just when I thought Laura-ad couldn’t be anymore self-absorbed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Let’s look at today’s evidence...

Started with TWO gifted items WITHOUT the #gift (ASA are you watching??)

Personalised gin x 2 bottles

Then a box set of two pairs of Brora cashmere socks. One pair retails at £39 per pair

Then we were treated to a “HILARIOUS” tale of a cab driver taking her friends and herself to a jail

THEN
We had some reality; sadly this is some families reality and Laura-Ad felt sad in fact “utterly heartbroken”

BUT

Laura-Ad sure cheered up afterwards though, (so don’t be worrying) with a paid #Ad
(which was documented, well done L-A!) where she received payment and #freeshit clothes for herself (obvs!) and her two sons

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 65658View attachment 65659View attachment 65660View attachment 65663View attachment 65664View attachment 65671
Wow I know what would make these homeless children feel better...some lovely warm jumpers, hats and coats. Shame we don’t know anyone who has children with wardrobes probably bursting full of free shit that could be donated 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet they’d like some cashmere socks at the women’s refuge too, keep them extra warm.

How do these grabbers sleep at night, their faux concern for poverty and virtue signalling is shameless in amongst needless ads. The world has gone mad. Influencers are all that’s wrong with modern day consumerism.

• Heart

Annoyed 2

She's being very quiet and cautious about this baby. We don't know the reasons why and neither do we need to. I'm glad though she's being quiet about it. Gender reveals are super tacky.
I'm not a fan of hers but as someone who's had a miscarriage before I can see why she would do this.

Banana879

Oh Christ, just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse.....

She’s one of those people who drive about with reindeer antlers on her car 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Itsallthedramamick

Tesco ad yesterday, Sophie Allport this morning seriously just fuck off with the constant ads! If one good thing can come from this awful shitty situation I hope it’s the end of all the instabeggers!

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Does Laura not need to #AD all her stories about her own business?
Yes!
I wonder how sustainable a business idea this is - putting aside the fact that we are in the middle of global pandemic rife with uncertainty 🤦🏻‍♀️- surely once you’ve bought a bunch of overpriced plastic flowers you won’t be buying them regularly like real flowers?
Once all the insta-chums have bought a bunch to ‘support’ Laura-Ad she’s going to be left with a shed full of shite! 😂

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I see on her stories today they drove up through the dark hedges road in Co.Antrim, i thought it was only for local farm access not for tourists. Tourists are meant to park and walk.
She's not a tourist though is she? She's landed gentry..

• Haha

TinyDancer2602

Title suggestion - Is Laura-Ad carrying lockdown weight or could it be a third inmate??
Just for the rhyme scheme guys, no body shaming here. I’m carrying my own lockdown weight. The view from my glass house is 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Grambusters

I see the reading egg has helped with Bertie’s reading. Any chance it would help his Mother’s grammar?

• Haha

Sweetholls

Getting a dress made in the same fabric to match your face mask, all for Instagram. So sad. Imagine having to actually go to work, I wear face masks every day it’s not a novelty 🙄 what a vacuous life she lives

Pongoandperdy

And it is “signature” not “signiture”. Do they not pay attention when their phones try to autocorrect words that don’t exist?
And that shows you everything about her “brand” - cheap, sloppy, low quality and no investment of time/effort/care to get it right.

It really doesn’t fill you with confidence about the product itself!

• Heart

Starshining

VIP Member
I’d much prefer she did but it wouldn’t be like her to pass up an Email opportunity for a pile of gifted goods and ad opportunities
I would guarantee the emails have already been off to Stokke, Bugaboo, Silver Cross et al...

There has been no announcement because there will be a “grand reveal” being planned/sponsored

🙄

summersuzy

I am so disgusted these past few days at the complete and utter greediness of every single one of these bloggers. It’s all take and no giving. They have privilege and don’t need these hashtag gifts but they take them anyway. They pass it off as they don’t advertise it if it isn’t the right fit but the fit is greediness. It makes me so sad at the heartbreak that will ensue so many families and here we have these grown women and mothers selling their souls and that of their kids for freebies that they do not need. Cafes in Belfast are “gifting” free kid’s meals to any family who needs them. This is one of the hardest hit sectors showing the true meaning of gifting and goodwill! Like how can these women think that what they’re doing is ok it’s so appalling.

• Heart